or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1174

post #17596 of 27110

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!

post #17597 of 27110

Good for you Joseph, I just hope you'll like them as much as I do mine.

post #17598 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!
This time I'll keep be them!
Right on right on joseph! No shame in flying some flagships. Congrats!
post #17599 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!

Damn! Congrats!

post #17600 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!

 

Nice!!

post #17601 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!


Congrats joseph!

Please post your impressions vs. GS1000i sometime. Would be very interested.

post #17602 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!

nice, i'll buy them when you want to sell !! lol

seriously, congrats !!

post #17603 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!
This time I'll keep be them!

That's a real find. Enjoy!
post #17604 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post

 

I have VLC on my BlackBerry Q10, and it plays FLAC really well! The stock music player is also quite good.

 

Yeah, I've heard some good things about the audio quality on the last few generations of RIM gear. The lack of ability to plug into an external USB DAC is a deal-breaker for me, though. 

 

Further OT: I was a BlackBerry fanatic for years. I really wish they'd drop the silly swipe-based interface and just come out with something rock-solid that has a full keyboard will all the old shortcuts still intact. I'd carry it for my work phone every day and feel great about it. Sigh. 

post #17605 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post
 

 

Yeah, I've heard some good things about the audio quality on the last few generations of RIM gear. The lack of ability to plug into an external USB DAC is a deal-breaker for me, though. 

 

Further OT: I was a BlackBerry fanatic for years. I really wish they'd drop the silly swipe-based interface and just come out with something rock-solid that has a full keyboard will all the old shortcuts still intact. I'd carry it for my work phone every day and feel great about it. Sigh. 

 

You should check out the BlackBerry Classic and BlackBerry Passport, those look like incredible devices!

post #17606 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

Yeah, I've heard some good things about the audio quality on the last few generations of RIM gear. The lack of ability to plug into an external USB DAC is a deal-breaker for me, though. 

Further OT: I was a BlackBerry fanatic for years. I really wish they'd drop the silly swipe-based interface and just come out with something rock-solid that has a full keyboard will all the old shortcuts still intact. I'd carry it for my work phone every day and feel great about it. Sigh. 

I've never used mine for music, but I still use my 9780 every day and have no immediate plans to change.
post #17607 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by JES View Post


I've never used mine for music, but I still use my 9780 every day and have no immediate plans to change.

 

I got my first BlackBerry (9700) about two years ago, and I my phone with my Bose A20 Headset whenever I am up flying. It is pretty incredible piloting a small Cessna over Downtown Toronto and having awesome music, combined with great quality!

post #17608 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Just made a sweet deal on a NOS/NIB PS1K!

This time I'll keep be them!

 

very nice. yes, the PS1000 are worth keeping, for sure. very special headphones.

post #17609 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker45 View Post
 

Good for you Joseph, I just hope you'll like them as much as I do mine.

Thanks you.

I owned them already, but liked my RS1i bait more…but after selling them I missed them so...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcans View Post


Right on right on joseph! No shame in flying some flagships. Congrats!

Thanks!

 Round 2

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post
 

Damn! Congrats!

Thank you.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post
 

 

Nice!!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMaestro View Post
 


Congrats joseph!

Please post your impressions vs. GS1000i sometime. Would be very interested.

Thank you.

I had the GS1K's, but the recessed miss just weren't for me…otherwise they sounded great!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

nice, i'll buy them when you want to sell !! lol

seriously, congrats !!

Thank you Jay!

I'll let you know when, lol!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep them this time!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claritas View Post


That's a real find. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I really couldn't resist the deal!

post #17610 of 27110
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCfiner View Post
 

 

very nice. yes, the PS1000 are worth keeping, for sure. very special headphones.

Thank you.

I realized this after I sold mine and was missing them, but fortunately now I'm getting a brand new pair at a steal, so I guess things happen for a reason.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!