Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1143

post #17131 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post

 

man i can't wait for my gs1000e to arrive !

 

Heck Jay, I'm excited for you to get 'em!! I know you'll have some good words and maybe some pics for us ;)

 

Yea, I am excited for jay to get them too.

 

I am also down for some pics of the GS1000e

 

I know he will leave his impressions, here.

post #17132 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post

Yea, I am excited for jay to get them too.

I am also down for some pics of the GS1000e

I know he will leave his impressions, here.

Looking forward to the pictures, I also want to know if they are being shipped with the newly designed G-Cush.
post #17133 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post


Looking forward to the pictures, I also want to know if they are being shipped with the newly designed G-Cush.

Wow.  I didn't even think about taking pictures!  My close-up photography really sucks.

 

This one's a little dark, but with some photo shopping it might look ok.

 

 

Over head of the pads.  This might quell any "size of pad" controversy from the Grado conspiracy nuts.  The new G cush is on the left, although I'm sure some will claim I reversed them...

 


Side view, and they are definitely deeper as well.  These things are fricking huge in the wild!

 


Red-eye reduction did not work with my flash...

 

Hopefully some skilled photographers will present more elegant shots.  I'm a landscape guy, and don't really have a good perspective for macro shots

post #17134 of 18604

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot..  Check-out my latest 'jams'

 

:biggrin:

 

 

 Definitely Grado-approved!

post #17135 of 18604

Sweet! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by swspiers View Post
 

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot..  Check-out my latest 'jams'

 

:biggrin:

 

 

 Definitely Grado-approved!

post #17136 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by swspiers View Post
 

Wow.  I didn't even think about taking pictures!  My close-up photography really sucks.

 

This one's a little dark, but with some photo shopping it might look ok.

 

 

Over head of the pads.  This might quell any "size of pad" controversy from the Grado conspiracy nuts.  The new G cush is on the left, although I'm sure some will claim I reversed them...

 


Side view, and they are definitely deeper as well.  These things are fricking huge in the wild!

 


Red-eye reduction did not work with my flash...

 

Hopefully some skilled photographers will present more elegant shots.  I'm a landscape guy, and don't really have a good perspective for macro shots

 

"Red-eye reduction did not work with my flash..." <-- Pun intended??? :p :p :p

post #17137 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post
 

 

Heck Jay, I'm excited for you to get 'em!! I know you'll have some good words and maybe some pics for us ;)


i'm sure both will be possible !!

post #17138 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by swspiers View Post
 

Wow.  I didn't even think about taking pictures!  My close-up photography really sucks.

 

This one's a little dark, but with some photo shopping it might look ok.

 

 

Over head of the pads.  This might quell any "size of pad" controversy from the Grado conspiracy nuts.  The new G cush is on the left, although I'm sure some will claim I reversed them...

 


Side view, and they are definitely deeper as well.  These things are fricking huge in the wild!

 


Red-eye reduction did not work with my flash...

 

Hopefully some skilled photographers will present more elegant shots.  I'm a landscape guy, and don't really have a good perspective for macro shots

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swspiers View Post
 

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot..  Check-out my latest 'jams'

 

:biggrin:

 

 

 Definitely Grado-approved!

i'm no photog either, i have a little cannon point at shoot i barely know how to use ! lol

and i'll have some blackberry please !! (this is the south you know)

post #17139 of 18604

The yamaha hph 200 is supposed to be a grado killer up until the sr225 (some say either is better)


Edited by zunehdrocks - 7/22/14 at 8:30am
post #17140 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post
 

The yamaha hph 200 is supposed to be a grado killer up until the sr225 (some say either is better)

 

Do not want to sound like a Grado "Fan boy", but really? The wire on the HPH looks so flimsy, and the headphones have this "meh" look to them. I have no clue how they sound, but for $250CDN, they look like any random Sony headphones you can buy for 40$ at Future Shop, or Best Buy... Just my opinion...

post #17141 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by swspiers View Post
 

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot..  Check-out my latest 'jams'

 

:biggrin:

 

 

 Definitely Grado-approved!

Ha....Well played!

post #17142 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

Ha....Well played!


He he he

 

I thought my 'red-eye' joke as better though...

post #17143 of 18604

Sonos is hooked-up and in the house!

 

My mind is boggled by the ease, quality, and amazing amount of stuff it does.  Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #17144 of 18604
Returned. the PS500s in the end. Too warm/ bassy/dark for my taste. Never thought I'd say that about a Grado. Back to the Beyers for me, sorry.
post #17145 of 18604
Quote:
Originally Posted by godbluff View Post

Returned. the PS500s in the end. Too warm/ bassy/dark for my taste. Never thought I'd say that about a Grado. Back to the Beyers for me, sorry.
Did you try the RS1's and the GS1K's?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!