Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1094

post #16396 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by music101 View Post

I don't know why the mods don't put a stop to it. There's one poster in particular who's been baiting non-stop.

Hint: the 'conspiracy' accusation.

 

From what the mods told me a while back, they often don't even see stuff like that because of the number of threads/posts that are created on a daily basis. They told me that if there is ever a concern, just hit the little red flag in the bottom left of the post and send them a report so they can check it out. 

post #16397 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcans View Post


Tool being better on the PS500's because of their deeper bass?

Thats exactly why I thought it would sound better with the PS500.

Rock did sound better on the PS1K's than the RS1i's due too the bass.

post #16398 of 18470

When do you guys listen to your Grado's? Everybody in my house is LOUD and it doesn't help that my neighbors are doing construction next door. I feel like I can never really enjoy my sr80e's til late into the night. How do you guys deal with the openness? Do you just turn up the volume? Or just enjoy what you can hear?

post #16399 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorbell View Post
 

When do you guys listen to your Grado's? Everybody in my house is LOUD and it doesn't help that my neighbors are doing construction next door. I feel like I can never really enjoy my sr80e's til late into the night. How do you guys deal with the openness? Do you just turn up the volume? Or just enjoy what you can hear?

I have a separate building from the main house with my listening gear.

 

Sorry, man, maybe you'll have to wait until you retire, like me.:frown:

post #16400 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post
 

I have a separate building from the main house with my listening gear.

 

 

LOL!

post #16401 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

 

From what the mods told me a while back, they often don't even see stuff like that because of the number of threads/posts that are created on a daily basis. They told me that if there is ever a concern, just hit the little red flag in the bottom left of the post and send them a report so they can check it out. 

 



I flagged it, along with several others. He's a very aggressive troll.

Turns out he's getting destroyed and return trolled for being a tool, and an uninformed one at that.
post #16402 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorbell View Post
 

When do you guys listen to your Grado's? Everybody in my house is LOUD and it doesn't help that my neighbors are doing construction next door. I feel like I can never really enjoy my sr80e's til late into the night. How do you guys deal with the openness? Do you just turn up the volume? Or just enjoy what you can hear?

I'm single, so I can listen peacefully whenever I would like, but I prefer/look forward to listening later in the evening.

post #16403 of 18470
Noob questions: please rank these grados from brightest to darkest: 60e, 80e, MS1i/e?

Also, I'm getting conflicting info about the MS1i/e? Some say they are equivalent to the 80. Others say they are rebadged 125's.

To confuse matters further, some say the MS1i is just as bright: others say they are darker. Can anyone clear up the confusion?
post #16404 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post
 

I have a separate building from the main house with my listening gear.

 

Sorry, man, maybe you'll have to wait until you retire, like me.:frown:

Thanks and that is awesome that you have your own listening room :)

post #16405 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

I'm single, so I can listen peacefully whenever I would like, but I prefer/look forward to listening later in the evening.

Lucky! 

post #16406 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by music101 View Post

Noob questions: please rank these grados from brightest to darkest: 60e, 80e, MS1i/e?

Also, I'm getting conflicting info about the MS1i/e? Some say they are equivalent to the 80. Others say they are rebadged 125's.

To confuse matters further, some say the MS1i is just as bright: others say they are darker. Can anyone clear up the confusion?

MS1i-SR80i

MS2i-SR325is

MS Pro-RS1i

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorbell View Post
 

Lucky! 

For now, yeah!

post #16407 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPiper View Post
 


Heck yeah, those are collector phones for sure. Do you plan on using them or gonna get a nice display case for them?

no display case for these bad boys!:veryevil:

post #16408 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

*

Ha ha....Hi Mork.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post
 

no display case for these bad boys!:veryevil:

Yeah, they deserve to be displayed on your head.

 

Those pink drivers are few and far between.

post #16409 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

 

 

Yeah, they deserve to be displayed on your head.

 

Those pink drivers are few and far between.

haha, good one! hell yeah:devil_face: 

post #16410 of 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorbell View Post
 

When do you guys listen to your Grado's? Everybody in my house is LOUD and it doesn't help that my neighbors are doing construction next door. I feel like I can never really enjoy my sr80e's til late into the night. How do you guys deal with the openness? Do you just turn up the volume? Or just enjoy what you can hear?


earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly in the moning

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!