- 323 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 1068
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It doesn't look like these are going to be going anywhere....at least anytime soon. The PS1000 are bad to the bone. Warren's guitar has never sounded better.Thanks Jay!!
Was ready to be considerate to my colleagues (I use my ps1k in the office) and get a LCD-XC, then news of the e-series came along.
Then found a dealer who is giving a 15% discount on Grados, including the new ones, although stocks only coming in early Jul.
The head says to be nice to others and try something new; while the heart wants more of that grado goodness.
Decisions, decisions, decisions
Bireli Lagrene gets my vote for all around best guitarist. For a jazz guitarist he's no slouch rock n roller. For those who don't know him:
With Pastorius on bass:
Some jazzed flamenco:
And something completely different, just because:
He rocks! Being a great guitarist is more than playing well...some guys seem to be able to inject so much emotion into their playing. It's one of the main reasons I love the grado sound so much, as to me they translate the tone and emotion better than most
+1 and well said about Neil Young.
If you're a fan of Prog or Rock/Jazz hybrids, definitely worth checking out.
Iommi is so amazing. As a metalhead, he is to be revered! Metal has produced a ton of amazing guitar heroes...
Since were on favorites, my favorite is Kurt cobain, for the pure emotion in the playing and the amazing pop hooks injected into such raw punk, every song is a memorable riff.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Black Dragon for Sennheiser HD800 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2