Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1068

post #16006 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Yes, "nonstandard" spelling Lol!


Ha!

post #16007 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Yes, "nonstandard" spelling Lol!


i thought he spelled it perfectly !!  :D

post #16008 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 


i thought he spelled it perfectly !!  :D

It really did spell out good!

post #16009 of 18137

as we speak, there are two pair of ps1k's , and i've got the gs1000, spoken for, just awaiting payment, i'm very close to having enough

to get getting my chair, and being able to scarf up a pair of those ps1000

and if that doesn't materialize , maybe the new gs1000e ?? hmmmm

post #16010 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

as we speak, there are two pair of ps1k's , and i've got the gs1000, spoken for, just awaiting payment, i'm very close to having enough

to get getting my chair, and being able to scarf up a pair of those ps1000

and if that doesn't materialize , maybe the new gs1000e ?? hmmmm

1 pair is mine…is the other pair the ones you sold oteil?

Because I do think you mentioned he was selling them, right after he purchased them from you.

A brand new pair of the (e) model would be nice!


Edited by joseph69 - 6/18/14 at 3:43pm
post #16011 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

1 pair is mine…is the other pair the ones you sold oteil?

Because I do think you mentioned he was selling them, right after he purchased them from you.

A brand new pair of the (e) model would be nice!


yeah, one pair your, the other is the pair i sold macedianhero, he's selling those to get the ps1ke

if i get an e, it'll be a gs, not the ps

post #16012 of 18137

a little "southern gothic" rock , directed by mr billy bob thornton

 

post #16013 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboysam View Post

I love my Grados but the LCD-2.1 really surprised me. I did not think I would like it as much as I do. I really have the urge to try more planars, LCD-X, LCD-2.2, HE-4 and HE-500 are all on my want to try list. Love the Rev1s liquid warm sound and I'd like something that would be a good compliment to it. something with more detail and air but still strong deep bass.

I've yet to hear a headphone with a more enjoyable bass than the LCD 2.1... Deep, well-textured, tuneful, impactful, immersive-- I'm just not sure it gets any better. That's why I've kept it... along with sentimental value, I 'spose. The treble is definitely lacking though.

The newest LCD-2 sounds great, but it's wildly different in sound from the 2.1 IMO... Worlds-better treble, not quite as good bass. JMO, ofc.
Edited by Theogenes - 6/18/14 at 5:45pm
post #16014 of 18137
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

a little "southern gothic" rock , directed by mr billy bob thornton

 

 

 

Here ya go Jay

 

post #16015 of 18137
Quote:

Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post

 

Here ya go Jay

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

such an amazing record.  i adore that heavy NOLA sound.  it must come from the oppressive, disgusting heat (i'm in houston right now and it's intolerable for a poor canadian LOL)


Edited by ferday - 6/18/14 at 6:17pm
post #16016 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Here ya go Jay

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

nice , i never tire of this though

 

 

i won't argue that hendrix wasn't the best , but a close second in my book, is duane

post #16017 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

I've yet to hear a headphone with a more enjoyable bass than the LCD 2.1... Deep, well-textured, tuneful, impactful, immersive-- I'm just not sure it gets any better. That's why I've kept it... along with sentimental value, I 'spose. The treble is definitely lacking though.

The newest LCD-2 sounds great, but it's wildly different in sound from the 2.1 IMO... Worlds-better treble, not quite as good bass. JMO, ofc.

Is the latest lcd-2 different enough from the 2.1 to warrant owning both? Or should I be looking at the X or a hifiman product?
post #16018 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferday View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

such an amazing record.  i adore that heavy NOLA sound.  it must come from the oppressive, disgusting heat (i'm in houston right now and it's intolerable for a poor canadian LOL)

Yeah Houston is a little warm... NOLA is indeed an awesome album!

post #16019 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

 

nice , i never tire of this though

 

 

i won't argue that hendrix wasn't the best , but a close second in my book, is duane

Hendrix wasn't the best lol

 

I'd rank Duane Allman ahead of him... I'd rank a lot of people ahead of both lmao #pointless2rank

post #16020 of 18137
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post

Hendrix wasn't the best lol

I'd rank Duane Allman ahead of him... I'd rank a lot of people ahead of both lmao #pointless2rank

Well I forgot ranking is pointless
I shoulda said guitarist I like
To which Duane is at the top of my list
😉
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!