Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 1061
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Prolly. Depends on who shows up.
I'm computer based only, other than an iPod when I'm travelling or hanging about outside. In the car it's Sirius radio for me. I really don't feel my modi, or even my STX sound card or one of my integrated amp choices, is holding me back from great sound DAC wise. All that's needed is a tube amp, hopefully this year! I'd actually love to get two tube setups, for the headphones and for the hi-fi. Basically saying I think the DAC is far less important than most of the rest of the chain
With around 15,000 albums on tap, and a smallish house, digital is the only sensible choice for me, but I have to admit I'd love to have all my cd's back and build a listening room with wall storage, it would look cool and be a great place to hang out. I have kept most of my vinyl but I have less than 100 or so and they've all been needle dropped for actual listening.
Your collection smokes mine! Interesting re-your DAC comments. I felt our old computer was getting bogged down w/ all my music and wife not happy. So-I thought if I could just throw it all on a NAS, keep the PC out of the picture and that would be a way to go. But, I can't access it on my PC-just my Sonos. Or maybe I can, but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. No-actually was told my Synology it's basically storage.
I always buy used Cd's from eBay and import to ALAC in my MBP's library.
Most of the used Cd's I get for around $5.00 shipped, are in great condition, even to my surprise, sometimes brand new!
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 31 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 55 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2