Don't forget Heat vs. Spurs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 1061
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Prolly. Depends on who shows up.
I'm computer based only, other than an iPod when I'm travelling or hanging about outside. In the car it's Sirius radio for me. I really don't feel my modi, or even my STX sound card or one of my integrated amp choices, is holding me back from great sound DAC wise. All that's needed is a tube amp, hopefully this year! I'd actually love to get two tube setups, for the headphones and for the hi-fi. Basically saying I think the DAC is far less important than most of the rest of the chain
With around 15,000 albums on tap, and a smallish house, digital is the only sensible choice for me, but I have to admit I'd love to have all my cd's back and build a listening room with wall storage, it would look cool and be a great place to hang out. I have kept most of my vinyl but I have less than 100 or so and they've all been needle dropped for actual listening.
Your collection smokes mine! Interesting re-your DAC comments. I felt our old computer was getting bogged down w/ all my music and wife not happy. So-I thought if I could just throw it all on a NAS, keep the PC out of the picture and that would be a way to go. But, I can't access it on my PC-just my Sonos. Or maybe I can, but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. No-actually was told my Synology it's basically storage.
I always buy used Cd's from eBay and import to ALAC in my MBP's library.
Most of the used Cd's I get for around $5.00 shipped, are in great condition, even to my surprise, sometimes brand new!
...depends how much I like the album...and I am a sucker for old jazz...any jazz on vinyl and I am there...especially those great old Blue Note, Prestige, Riverside and Impulse pressings...
Speaking of Joe Walsh there is a you tube of Joe and James Taylor at a crossroads festival that is just over the top.Oh it's Steam roller babe. This tablet won't let me send the you tube over. Or I'm just to senile to figure it out. My better half works nites and sleeps where the computer is. Just catching up Jay that PinkTop concert was soooo good. The percussions were as tight as my grados. Joe B. Just blew my mind, I took my eyes off for a second and I could have sworn Carlos Santana was playing, then Ray Vaugh, then Hendrix then any one of the kings Freddie Albert BB and even a touch of Eric with a twist of Duane allman. No doubt Joe B just keeps getting better and better.
Yeah, Joe B. just keeps turning it up a notch and keeps getting better and better as he is always working on his craft.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 32 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 48 seconds ago
- › Amp/DAC under $150 with as much output power as Magni 2? 53 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Chord DAVE ....new flagship dac 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2