Don't forget Heat vs. Spurs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 1061
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Prolly. Depends on who shows up.
I'm computer based only, other than an iPod when I'm travelling or hanging about outside. In the car it's Sirius radio for me. I really don't feel my modi, or even my STX sound card or one of my integrated amp choices, is holding me back from great sound DAC wise. All that's needed is a tube amp, hopefully this year! I'd actually love to get two tube setups, for the headphones and for the hi-fi. Basically saying I think the DAC is far less important than most of the rest of the chain
With around 15,000 albums on tap, and a smallish house, digital is the only sensible choice for me, but I have to admit I'd love to have all my cd's back and build a listening room with wall storage, it would look cool and be a great place to hang out. I have kept most of my vinyl but I have less than 100 or so and they've all been needle dropped for actual listening.
Your collection smokes mine! Interesting re-your DAC comments. I felt our old computer was getting bogged down w/ all my music and wife not happy. So-I thought if I could just throw it all on a NAS, keep the PC out of the picture and that would be a way to go. But, I can't access it on my PC-just my Sonos. Or maybe I can, but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. No-actually was told my Synology it's basically storage.
I always buy used Cd's from eBay and import to ALAC in my MBP's library.
Most of the used Cd's I get for around $5.00 shipped, are in great condition, even to my surprise, sometimes brand new!
...depends how much I like the album...and I am a sucker for old jazz...any jazz on vinyl and I am there...especially those great old Blue Note, Prestige, Riverside and Impulse pressings...
Speaking of Joe Walsh there is a you tube of Joe and James Taylor at a crossroads festival that is just over the top.Oh it's Steam roller babe. This tablet won't let me send the you tube over. Or I'm just to senile to figure it out. My better half works nites and sleeps where the computer is. Just catching up Jay that PinkTop concert was soooo good. The percussions were as tight as my grados. Joe B. Just blew my mind, I took my eyes off for a second and I could have sworn Carlos Santana was playing, then Ray Vaugh, then Hendrix then any one of the kings Freddie Albert BB and even a touch of Eric with a twist of Duane allman. No doubt Joe B just keeps getting better and better.
Yeah, Joe B. just keeps turning it up a notch and keeps getting better and better as he is always working on his craft.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 34 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 10 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 11 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 11 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 12 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2