Very nice, congratulations once again LOL. When you get the amp and headphones, give a heads up on how you like them. BTW, 18 years left on the warranty…thats nuckin futs!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Could use some help on new purchase Last post on 5/8/13 at 3:11am in Headphones (full-size)
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 802
Gear mentioned in this thread:
the lcd-x's got here tuesday, they are good, real, real good , and the mad can drive them, the little ican can drive them
If you're interested in more amps stuff you should look into speaker amping! I'm going to be making some speaker taps w/resistors as a new project, the LCD-x should respond crazy well and there's even reports that grados can sound stunning on a speaker setup...
noooo, didn't get the ps1000, just the bha-1, i thought about it for a second, getting it instead of the amp
just couldn't swing it, another time
i've been kinda curious about that, i checked out the little emotiva amp when i went there a couple of months ago
its a pretty substantial, cool looking little piece, seems a lot of folks use them for amping cans
i'm making just a little box that routes stereo to a 1/4", and a simple design that allows for quick resistor changes. nothing fancy or balanced but i think it should be pretty simple
the reports (particularly from Malveaux, whom i know you know of from this site) are far more than minor differences, so i think it's worth checking out. plus i think it would be super fun to get some vintage tube stereo amps and play with that! i'm interested simply cause i have a lot of hi-fi gear and i kinda get 2 for 1 usability out of a stereo amp rather than a headphone only deal...
This is a nice one from Gilbert at Blue Circle that can adjust loads via switches:
Edited by parbaked - 2/8/14 at 4:13pm
i want to give a heads up on a really , really good solid state amp for grado's, and its pretty affordable
the ifi ican,
i bid on one on ebay for the hell of it, and won.
the gimmicks, tricks, "features" i don't usually go for, but these (base boost, and 3d) aren't too bad
i find the bass boost the more useful feature.
i mean, we change pads, or tubes to get a slightly different sounds,
listening to the rs1i through it, and thinking, "this could use a little fuller sound, just move a switch
and even at the flat settings, its very good, smooth, liquid sound
it really surprised me how much i like it, it won't take the place of my mad, it would take the place of a little dot
if i had one, i'm a tube guy first, but if you're a solid state person, this would work just fine
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Preamp for HD800+HDVD800 combo? 28 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 29 seconds ago
- › Apple iPod Video 80GB, White, Gen.5.5 - brand new battery, remote,... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio e12 or other for Senn HD650? 2 minutes ago
- › Trade AKG Q701 for Grados 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VC1000 - new dual BA IEM - Info & expectations thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)