its not hard, just heat em up and pry... if your hands aren't strong enough use a spoon...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 766
Gear mentioned in this thread:
will the plastic break? @.@
lol no, use a hair dryer to warm up the glue... then take a metal spoon and put the neck (the thin part between the ends) in the space between the cup halves and twist. Work at it slowly and add more heat on occasion as needed. This method is covered briefly referenced in...
But no it doesn't break anything, it actually works great and caused no damage at all on my 80's
ITS COMING OFF SLOWLYYYY XD XD XD I decided to insert some more force into it and its pilling off :D
I'm in xD
Edited by BillsonChang007 - 1/16/14 at 6:47pm
well, what a day, the MAD Ear got here, then 2 hours later, the rs1i arrived back home, both the gs1k and rs1 sound great with the mad,
right now, the biggest surprise isn't how good the mapletree is, i expected it to be very good, it was how well the lyr compared to the mapletree,
it really held its own, but i've already packed it up, its going back to the guy i got it from,
now , i suspect, a lot of listening !
Thanks for any help.
So I just bit the bullet and bought me some GS1000's.....I am very excited to hear these!! I am pretty sure I am going to like them, but everyone is so divided on these headphones.
i just got some a couple of weeks ago myself, i love them, i had lent my rs1i's out, and they just got back yesterday,
i'm just now starting to compare the two
Yeah, congrats are in order here.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop Limited Edition Headphones vs Beyerdynamic... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2