its not hard, just heat em up and pry... if your hands aren't strong enough use a spoon...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 766
Gear mentioned in this thread:
will the plastic break? @.@
lol no, use a hair dryer to warm up the glue... then take a metal spoon and put the neck (the thin part between the ends) in the space between the cup halves and twist. Work at it slowly and add more heat on occasion as needed. This method is covered briefly referenced in...
But no it doesn't break anything, it actually works great and caused no damage at all on my 80's
ITS COMING OFF SLOWLYYYY XD XD XD I decided to insert some more force into it and its pilling off :D
I'm in xD
Edited by BillsonChang007 - 1/16/14 at 6:47pm
well, what a day, the MAD Ear got here, then 2 hours later, the rs1i arrived back home, both the gs1k and rs1 sound great with the mad,
right now, the biggest surprise isn't how good the mapletree is, i expected it to be very good, it was how well the lyr compared to the mapletree,
it really held its own, but i've already packed it up, its going back to the guy i got it from,
now , i suspect, a lot of listening !
Thanks for any help.
So I just bit the bullet and bought me some GS1000's.....I am very excited to hear these!! I am pretty sure I am going to like them, but everyone is so divided on these headphones.
i just got some a couple of weeks ago myself, i love them, i had lent my rs1i's out, and they just got back yesterday,
i'm just now starting to compare the two
Yeah, congrats are in order here.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 27 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 36 seconds ago
- › Selecting your first turntable setup - Get the biggest bang for... 51 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Which model of Comply tips do you like best? 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3