Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 7/20/13 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grados Questions Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 754
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have posted this question in the full size headphone amps section of the forums, but have yet to get any response.
Has anybody here listened to the PS500 thru the MAD EAR +HD ?
If so, could you please comment on that combo.
I am very interested to know if much of the same synergy exist with the PS500 that the RS1 and MAD EAR produces.
Thanks much for any help,
Hopefully someone has heard this combo.
What, and be without my MAD EAR .....HA ha.....Maybe someone will have heard this combo.
and i just found out from Frank at Woo, the wa6 can be ordered with pre-outs , lord help me ! lol
Edited by jaywillin - 1/2/14 at 10:18am
I'm in Canada so I can't order from the USA new (grado won't ship outside US), and the Canadian prices are double so not gonna go there
Thanks grado fans!
Check canuckaudiomart.com I see RS1s for sale there fairly regularly.
that's one site i check all the time
problem is most of them paid canadian retail and want $600+ for used RS1's when i can get new USD cans for $750
just keeping options open, i have a US address i can ship to but if i can save some $$$ in the process then so much the better :)
There is a pair on Canuck Audio Mart today for $495... might be worth a look.
Nice, I was wondering why mine didn't have pre-outs, I didn't realize it was an option, good for you. I can't wait for you to get the GS1000 either!
and what are pre-outs exactly?
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 33 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 53 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Still stuck between xb-500 or the creative Aurvana live 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)