Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 12/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 9:02 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What fiio for my config? Last post on 11/14/12 at 3:07pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
The initial photo of our L9, the smallest L-TYPE LOD for iPod/iPhone/iPad
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
LOL, I am wondering whether we can make enough profit to cover the tooling cost!
Anyway, it is worth to do someything that our customer need even it is not economic to us! the retail price of L9 maybe a little high than L3!
But it is still very cheap vs other hand work L type LOD! ( I can not find any other make a mold but just a hand work case )
The L9 will be delivered to
They had pre ordered all the first batch, and we will start manufacturing the second batch after 10 days.
Dang it! I tried to beat the US crowd by ordering from an ebay member in the UK a couple weeks ago. I think it arrived today, but I wasn't home to sign for it. I'll know tomorrow. I got impatient as I saw real images starting to appear in different locations other than the US and decided to take a chance to see if I could receive one a little before anyone else in the states.
Edited by SH0RTBUS - 4/20/11 at 4:43pm
We would have liked for it to be available sooner, but it sat in Amazon's warehouse for about 11 days.
But anyway, Amazon warehouse people are good folks and were really helpful in tracking this down for us.
Score! I picked up my two Fiio L9s today. These may be two of the first in the US, as I ordered them from the UK as soon as I saw them available. They look and sound great! Here are a couple pics with my SR-71B. I re-terminated my UEs to take advantage of the balanced output.
Edited by SH0RTBUS - 4/21/11 at 3:32pm
Nice! I plan on doing the exact same thing (iPod Touch -> L9 -> E11). Where did you already order the E11 from?
- The initial photo of our L9, the smallest L-TYPE LOD for iPod/iPhone/iPad
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 9 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 (Pictures and review) [Updated 7/19] 1 minute ago
- › Need advice choosing headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › For Trade: Brand New HD 650 + cash for gently used HD 700 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe