THANK YOU WILL TRY THAT
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAiwatagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandPanasonictagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandPhilipstagged by System, 8/4/11
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/4/11
- brandToshibatagged by System, 8/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Sources w/Digital Output Listing Last post on 12/25/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- I've narowed it down but I still need help Last post on 9/26/10 at 3:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SONY's new 2012 Walkman Range!! Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:28am in Portable Source Gear
- Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, May 12, 2012 (Pictorial) Last post on 7/11/12 at 11:50pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Headphones for plane rides - $150 Budget Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Question about Sony Discman D-311 problem. My D-311 was working fine, but it is no longer reading discs. If I operate the unit with the lid open (by depressing the lid switch with a screwdriver) I can see that the CD is actually spinning backwards (counter-clockwise). Any idea what would cause the disc to spin backwards and how I could remedy?
thanks in advance
I have a D-5 which I've been owning from 1997 onwards. It played well until a week ago when the CD stopped spinning. The buttons and display work fine. Its not had any major falls or bangs. I have an external battery pack which requires batteries I dont need in the house, so I have never used it that way. The adapter which I use with it, is Sony's own 9V with correct polarity. I dont not feel any signs of it giving away the last time I used it (maybe a month ago).
Hope you can help me out. Thank You!
I have a D-E905, its sound is pretty good, the problem is that I put the cd into the discman and the CD spins but in 10 seconds the cd stop, on the remote control says "No disc". What is the solution?
Thanks a lot.
It is very likely that your optical pickup block has been brokendown.
The disc spinning backward means that the FOK signal is good but the data on the disc can not be read out.
You need a new kss-350a laser head, which is very rare, very hard to find.
I want more detail about your CDP. Keep the cover lip open, use something to short the 2 switches on the bottom-left of the upper panel. Then power it up. Press the play key. Tell me what happen to the laser head?
- Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser ORPHEUS HE-90 *LIKE NEW* MINT CONDITION *ORIGINAL... 4 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 13 seconds ago
- › Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from... 48 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Transformer-couple Bijou to speakers? 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi