THANK YOU WILL TRY THAT
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAiwatagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandPanasonictagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandPhilipstagged by System, 8/3/11
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandToshibatagged by System, 8/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Sources w/Digital Output Listing Last post on 12/25/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- I've narowed it down but I still need help Last post on 9/26/10 at 3:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SONY's new 2012 Walkman Range!! Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:28am in Portable Source Gear
- Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, May 12, 2012 (Pictorial) Last post on 7/11/12 at 11:50pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Headphones for plane rides - $150 Budget Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Question about Sony Discman D-311 problem. My D-311 was working fine, but it is no longer reading discs. If I operate the unit with the lid open (by depressing the lid switch with a screwdriver) I can see that the CD is actually spinning backwards (counter-clockwise). Any idea what would cause the disc to spin backwards and how I could remedy?
thanks in advance
I have a D-5 which I've been owning from 1997 onwards. It played well until a week ago when the CD stopped spinning. The buttons and display work fine. Its not had any major falls or bangs. I have an external battery pack which requires batteries I dont need in the house, so I have never used it that way. The adapter which I use with it, is Sony's own 9V with correct polarity. I dont not feel any signs of it giving away the last time I used it (maybe a month ago).
Hope you can help me out. Thank You!
I have a D-E905, its sound is pretty good, the problem is that I put the cd into the discman and the CD spins but in 10 seconds the cd stop, on the remote control says "No disc". What is the solution?
Thanks a lot.
It is very likely that your optical pickup block has been brokendown.
The disc spinning backward means that the FOK signal is good but the data on the disc can not be read out.
You need a new kss-350a laser head, which is very rare, very hard to find.
I want more detail about your CDP. Keep the cover lip open, use something to short the 2 switches on the bottom-left of the upper panel. Then power it up. Press the play key. Tell me what happen to the laser head?
- Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Introduction and requesting suggestions for an amp to buy 18 seconds ago
- › HRT Microstreamer usb dac 26 seconds ago
- › Dog-fi 39 seconds ago
- › HiFiman Re272 for sale 1 minute ago
- › Singapore Head-Fi Meet 8th December 2013 [Pictures] 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › best upgrade for $1000 or less? 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Ω + AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe