THANK YOU WILL TRY THAT
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAiwatagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandKenwoodtagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandPanasonictagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandPhilipstagged by System, 8/3/11
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/3/11
- brandToshibatagged by System, 8/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Sources w/Digital Output Listing Last post on 3/27/14 at 5:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- I've narowed it down but I still need help Last post on 9/26/10 at 3:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SONY's new 2012 Walkman Range!! Last post on 9/28/12 at 9:28am in Portable Source Gear
- Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, May 12, 2012 (Pictorial) Last post on 7/11/12 at 11:50pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Headphones for plane rides - $150 Budget Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:37am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Question about Sony Discman D-311 problem. My D-311 was working fine, but it is no longer reading discs. If I operate the unit with the lid open (by depressing the lid switch with a screwdriver) I can see that the CD is actually spinning backwards (counter-clockwise). Any idea what would cause the disc to spin backwards and how I could remedy?
thanks in advance
I have a D-5 which I've been owning from 1997 onwards. It played well until a week ago when the CD stopped spinning. The buttons and display work fine. Its not had any major falls or bangs. I have an external battery pack which requires batteries I dont need in the house, so I have never used it that way. The adapter which I use with it, is Sony's own 9V with correct polarity. I dont not feel any signs of it giving away the last time I used it (maybe a month ago).
Hope you can help me out. Thank You!
I have a D-E905, its sound is pretty good, the problem is that I put the cd into the discman and the CD spins but in 10 seconds the cd stop, on the remote control says "No disc". What is the solution?
Thanks a lot.
It is very likely that your optical pickup block has been brokendown.
The disc spinning backward means that the FOK signal is good but the data on the disc can not be read out.
You need a new kss-350a laser head, which is very rare, very hard to find.
I want more detail about your CDP. Keep the cover lip open, use something to short the 2 switches on the bottom-left of the upper panel. Then power it up. Press the play key. Tell me what happen to the laser head?
I have a Sony D-335 that i got off of ebay recently and it worked fairly well. the only issue i had was that you had to tape the lid tight to get it to play, but aside from that, a gem.
But the other day it just would not work. I'd push play, the number 00 and the orange background would light up, and then a couple of seconds then shut down. Any advice, tips would be greatly appreciated!
- Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fostex TH 900 – Modifications – Worth it? 53 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 59 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Closed cans for a child -looking for recommendations. 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AX30, AX35 Hybrid IEMs Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob