I listen to a lot of K-Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, and House/Electronic music.
I have a couple of headphones in mind, but I'm not sure.
Some of the headphones that I've been reading reviews on:
- Sunrise SW-Xcape - warm sounding re0, slightly more bass than the re0 and re-zero
- Head-Direct RE0 - clarity, detailed
- HiFiMAN RE-ZERO - slightly different sound signature than re0, clarity
- Fischer Audio Eterna - 'fun' sounding headphones, I don't mind rocking out in my headphones
- Brainwavz M3 - more detailed than m2 andless bass
- Brainwavz M2 - good clarity and impactful bass
- a-JAYS Three - recommended over the m3 and m2 by ClieOS for bassheads, but I don't think I'm a basshead?
- Soundmagic PL50
Also, would these headphones benefit from a FiiO E5 headphone amp?
Any other suggestions or ideas?!
I plan to use them for portability use around school and running/lifting weights at the gym.
I also use a 1st Gen. 32GB iPod Touch as well if that helps.
Edited by Souji - 12/28/10 at 1:36am