Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Relays? (Advice needed) Last post on 2/27/13 at 5:41pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Owners Unite Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 3/17/13 at 3:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
New Schiit Lyr: Hybrid 6W Headphone Amp. Yes. Six. Watts. RMS. - Page 24
Can't wait to hear everyone's listening impressions, especially with the LCD-2.
Next it will be back to dreaming of a Schiit DAC.
Just a quick production update, on the good news/bad news frequency.
Good news: We'll start shipping a little bit early, on the 25th of February. We'll be shipping per order date--earliest orders are shipped first. I expect the bulk of pre-orders will be shipped by the 1st, but some may slide later in the week.
Bad news: the first run is completely sold out (!). We've already started the second run, but I don't expect we'll be shipping any orders placed now until the end of March. Sorry about that--we thought we'd over-planned on production, but the demand caught us off guard.
Thanks for the well-wishes!
Just to be clear, all current orders are covered, all the way through yesterday.
6moons' unit will go out shortly (as in, this week.)
And . . . we are working to make sure the production gap is as short as possible. Orders for pacing items have been in play for a while now, so it's just a matter of what ships last. We won't hurry things along just to get stuff out the door, but we're keeping on top of it. We're also about to go into a short backorder period on Asgard and Valhalla (1-2 weeks.)
If you're in the Bay Area, you can see all our stuff at the Burlingame meet. We're bringing a final production Lyr, Asgard, and Valhalla, coupled with Audeze LCD-IIs, Grado PS1000s, and Senn 650s or Beyer 990s, respectively. Sorry, no _ack at this show (it would give away too much about our plans), but you can enjoy the fine sound of some antique Theta product!
I expect you'll be hearing more from us on the _ack side soon.
Cant wait to get this so I can take it to the Seattle meet on the 5th and test it with my 880 600ohm and other peoples LCD's ext. ext ext.... Im so happy it is gonna make it to the meet in time because I am so in the market for a high end headphone. This is gonna be sweet, thanks Jason for working so hard to make this happen on time. Great job over there at Schiit!
No doubt Jason is referring to "_ack" as in Bill the cat or "_ack" as in Mars Attacks, because he certainly wouldn't be referring to a digital source (rhymes with _ack)...
- New Schiit Lyr: Hybrid 6W Headphone Amp. Yes. Six. Watts. RMS.
- › How many headphones is too much? 21 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 26 seconds ago
- › Indeed 28 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 59 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 4 minutes ago
- › Apple vs Android 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe