- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 1/4/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/4/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM's for $85-$90USD? Last post on 4/9/11 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! In-ear headphones $60-80 Last post on 12/31/10 at 5:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help making a decision in buying buying some IEM's. Last post on 10/17/11 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM's sub $50, mostly metal, rock. Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yep, M2 and M3 both have pretty good bass. Another choice will be a-JAYS Three. Not quite as up to par as M2 / M3, but has a really punchy bass and I would only recommend it to basshead over M2 / M3.
I liked the M2 over the MT myself. The M2 is a laid back warm signature that is wonderful with genres like Jazz and a lot of rock and it has a decent sound stage. The MT is also nice but not as pronounced in the mids and has a very small sound stage.
I'd go with the turbines, since it has a much better sound (in my opinion) than the CX300, and I never heard the M2 or M3. The bass is much more textured, and more controlled than the CX300, and the mids and highs are more crisp and detailed too.
When was this deal?
it occured twice, once around black friday, and another few days ago, sorry to say, the deal is gone
- Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 21 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 22 seconds ago
- › Good running earphones for 50$ 1 minute ago
- › Old pair broke (RIP) need to find a replacement set, any... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 5 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2