- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 1/4/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/4/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM's for $85-$90USD? Last post on 4/9/11 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! In-ear headphones $60-80 Last post on 12/31/10 at 5:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help making a decision in buying buying some IEM's. Last post on 10/17/11 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM's sub $50, mostly metal, rock. Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yep, M2 and M3 both have pretty good bass. Another choice will be a-JAYS Three. Not quite as up to par as M2 / M3, but has a really punchy bass and I would only recommend it to basshead over M2 / M3.
I liked the M2 over the MT myself. The M2 is a laid back warm signature that is wonderful with genres like Jazz and a lot of rock and it has a decent sound stage. The MT is also nice but not as pronounced in the mids and has a very small sound stage.
I'd go with the turbines, since it has a much better sound (in my opinion) than the CX300, and I never heard the M2 or M3. The bass is much more textured, and more controlled than the CX300, and the mids and highs are more crisp and detailed too.
When was this deal?
it occured twice, once around black friday, and another few days ago, sorry to say, the deal is gone
- Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 48 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)