- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 1/4/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/4/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM's for $85-$90USD? Last post on 4/9/11 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! In-ear headphones $60-80 Last post on 12/31/10 at 5:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM help? Last post on 9/10/12 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help making a decision in buying buying some IEM's. Last post on 10/17/11 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM's sub $50, mostly metal, rock. Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker Ting The review that swayed me to get on-board. http://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584 The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!post #1 of 2112/27/10 at 1:16amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 2112/27/10 at 2:12ampost #3 of 2112/27/10 at 2:13ampost #4 of 2112/27/10 at 4:38amThread Starterpost #5 of 2112/27/10 at 6:18am
Yep, M2 and M3 both have pretty good bass. Another choice will be a-JAYS Three. Not quite as up to par as M2 / M3, but has a really punchy bass and I would only recommend it to basshead over M2 / M3.post #6 of 2112/27/10 at 10:11ampost #7 of 2112/27/10 at 10:24ampost #8 of 2112/27/10 at 10:29am
I liked the M2 over the MT myself. The M2 is a laid back warm signature that is wonderful with genres like Jazz and a lot of rock and it has a decent sound stage. The MT is also nice but not as pronounced in the mids and has a very small sound stage.post #9 of 2112/27/10 at 10:50amThread Starterpost #10 of 2112/27/10 at 12:19pmQuote:
I'd go with the turbines, since it has a much better sound (in my opinion) than the CX300, and I never heard the M2 or M3. The bass is much more textured, and more controlled than the CX300, and the mids and highs are more crisp and detailed too.post #11 of 2112/27/10 at 12:42pmpost #12 of 2112/27/10 at 11:10pmpost #13 of 2112/27/10 at 11:26pmpost #14 of 2112/28/10 at 1:56pm
When was this deal?
post #15 of 2112/28/10 at 1:57pmQuote:
it occured twice, once around black friday, and another few days ago, sorry to say, the deal is goneReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help! I need an in-ear with powerful bass for around 60$...!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 5 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 6 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear