I know this is an old subject and there are plenty threads about them, but after reading them, they are too old or never got anywhere.
- I have this Zune splitter/control, came in a pack with the zune bag and the zune earbuds.
- it has 3 direct controls: pause/play, next and back. the controls affects the zune directly, eg: the zune screen lights on when you use them.
- it has two volume controls, one for each jack out.
- the loss of volume or quality associated with such splitters is barely noticeable.
- easy to take apart, no screws.
Anyone think this could be or could be turn into a LOD? or is it just an extension of the headphone jack?
edit: more and better photos
Edited by JamesMcProgger - 12/31/10 at 12:44am