Bumping a way old thread as this thing is still out there and there still isnt much info out there on it. Anyone else have anything new to add?
Related Forum Threads
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Leckerton Audio UHA-3 Issues Last post on 7/16/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
Superlux HA3D Headphone amplifier - Page 2post #16 of 226/20/13 at 2:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 2210/9/13 at 7:39amQuote:Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger
Apparently it is portable (runs in batteries)
the article at headphonia is very flattering.
- 3 headphone outputs each one with volume control, 3 6.5 mm and on 3.5 in parallel with the first6.5 mm one.
- takes 2 AA batteries, or direct AC power.
- not sure how much weight.
- read the headphonia article lol
i'd gladly give it a try but cant find where to buy.
I have one.
Bought it from Thomann.de here is the link:
I find that it is a very decent headphone amp,powers my HD800,Akg 701,and my Ultrazone DJ1 all at the same time,great for when I have late night visitors and we want to listen to music a bit loud.
Only minus I found was that when you turn the volume down then,just before ''0''the left channel turns of before the right.At normal listening level,the balance is fine.post #18 of 2210/9/13 at 8:04am
Yea Ive got one now too. They pop up on eBay fairly often though most of the time they are over priced. I havent experienced the issue you mentioned when turning the volume low and one channel shuts off before the other, but I havent paid close enough attention either. Ill have to check that out.post #19 of 224/13/14 at 12:27am
I got one too. not much use, but ill put it to use again with the hd800 and ifi's idsd. Oh, one main issue with this thing is, it goes through the battery really quick. But when plugged, it is a decent sounding amp with decent sound stage
Edited by rptlead - 4/13/14 at 12:28ampost #20 of 224/16/14 at 7:28ampost #21 of 226/3/14 at 5:36am
I've been using HA3D for a while (until selling it not so long ago) with Q701, K601, K612 PRO, HD600 and few others. It has a lot of power and can drive three high impedance headphones all plugged at once very good. The only thing that i wasn't satisfied was the bass. It felt a little bit uncontrolled. Also when you were turning down the volume, at the ultra low listening volume level you could hear the sound was panned on right channel - not really anything you could worry about but shouldn't be like that i suppose.
But yes, the low end is a definitely the weakest point of that sturdy amp and to be honest that was the reason why i sold it.post #22 of 226/3/14 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by ben_r_
Yea Ive got one now too. They pop up on eBay fairly often though most of the time they are over priced. I havent experienced the issue you mentioned when turning the volume low and one channel shuts off before the other, but I havent paid close enough attention either. Ill have to check that out.
Hi Ben . did you check?
- Superlux HA3D Headphone amplifier
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Stax Thread III 19 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 31 seconds ago
- › LG G6 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line,... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear