The wait time was a bit skewed as it was completed just before Zenfest 2012....So it was able to burn in during Zenfest and then Steve sent it ready to go. All in from Parts Pulled to receiving it was about 4 weeks. I gather it would normally be around 3 or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 2/17/14 at 2:23am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
Taboo - Page 5post #61 of 641/13/13 at 9:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 641/13/13 at 9:18ampost #63 of 641/13/13 at 9:41ampost #64 of 643/10/13 at 6:16amQuote:
About 1 to 1/2 days with the same engineer working on the project from starrt to finish. I asked when I was there last week.
Here is the link to my article: http://www.head-fi.org/t/654644/a-visit-to-decware
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Currently, there are 2388 Active Users (470 Members and 1918 Guests)
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 13 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted - Astro Mix Amp 6 minutes ago
- › B&W P3 + Grado / Alessandro - Good combo? 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 9 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 9 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob