The wait time was a bit skewed as it was completed just before Zenfest 2012....So it was able to burn in during Zenfest and then Steve sent it ready to go. All in from Parts Pulled to receiving it was about 4 weeks. I gather it would normally be around 3 or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 7/7/14 at 9:11pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Taboo - Page 5post #61 of 641/13/13 at 9:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 641/13/13 at 9:18ampost #63 of 641/13/13 at 9:41ampost #64 of 643/10/13 at 6:16amQuote:
About 1 to 1/2 days with the same engineer working on the project from starrt to finish. I asked when I was there last week.
Here is the link to my article: http://www.head-fi.org/t/654644/a-visit-to-decware
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3196 Active Users (514 Members and 2682 Guests)
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 34 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 46 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 54 seconds ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 58 seconds ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)