The wait time was a bit skewed as it was completed just before Zenfest 2012....So it was able to burn in during Zenfest and then Steve sent it ready to go. All in from Parts Pulled to receiving it was about 4 weeks. I gather it would normally be around 3 or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Today
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Taboo - Page 5post #61 of 641/13/13 at 9:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 641/13/13 at 9:18ampost #63 of 641/13/13 at 9:41am
It would be interesting to go on a tour. I think I may this spring. it about 3 hours out of my way from work travel. It would be great to hear the Decware speakers too...post #64 of 643/10/13 at 6:16amQuote:
About 1 to 1/2 days with the same engineer working on the project from starrt to finish. I asked when I was there last week.
Here is the link to my article: http://www.head-fi.org/t/654644/a-visit-to-decware
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 seconds ago
- › Aune B1 Portable Amplifier Canada Tour Application Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › AKG K340 Electrostatic Phones 2 minutes ago
- › Hot Alice here... 4 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 vs Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 6 minutes ago
- › Do I need an AMP for akg k702? 6 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)