I will second the audioquest cables all my cables are Diamondback and they are fantastic cables
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 4/2/16 at 3:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Taboo - Page 4post #46 of 648/19/12 at 2:10pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 648/19/12 at 2:12pmpost #48 of 648/19/12 at 2:25pmpost #49 of 648/19/12 at 2:41pmpost #50 of 648/28/12 at 7:12amQuote:
I am using interconnects from Bren1. Scott is a great guy and will custom make them too.post #51 of 648/28/12 at 7:56ampost #52 of 648/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #53 of 648/30/12 at 2:45pmI didn't really love the WA22. I thought it was a bit TOO warm, to the point of being a bit thick sounding. I actually preferred the WA2 with everything except the HD-800 (which I generally find too bright).post #54 of 648/31/12 at 6:23am
My WA22 really doesn't sound like you descriebe it. There might have been some revisions? Did your unit have the Black Gates e.g.?post #55 of 648/31/12 at 8:36ampost #56 of 648/31/12 at 11:20ampost #57 of 6411/8/12 at 6:14ampost #58 of 6411/8/12 at 7:47ampost #59 of 6411/11/12 at 4:03pmpost #60 of 641/13/13 at 8:49amQuote:
So how long was the wait after the parts were pulled?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Summer Chillout Sales In Gearbest 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB50: All of your basses...all of them. 5 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 9 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 9 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 9 minutes ago
- › TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players! 10 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 minutes ago
- › Help with best Blu Ray Player / TV / Headphone setup for Movies 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...