I will second the audioquest cables all my cables are Diamondback and they are fantastic cables
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 4/2/16 at 3:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
Taboo - Page 4post #46 of 648/19/12 at 2:10pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 648/19/12 at 2:12pmpost #48 of 648/19/12 at 2:25pmpost #49 of 648/19/12 at 2:41pmpost #50 of 648/28/12 at 7:12amQuote:
I am using interconnects from Bren1. Scott is a great guy and will custom make them too.post #51 of 648/28/12 at 7:56ampost #52 of 648/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #53 of 648/30/12 at 2:45pmI didn't really love the WA22. I thought it was a bit TOO warm, to the point of being a bit thick sounding. I actually preferred the WA2 with everything except the HD-800 (which I generally find too bright).post #54 of 648/31/12 at 6:23am
My WA22 really doesn't sound like you descriebe it. There might have been some revisions? Did your unit have the Black Gates e.g.?post #55 of 648/31/12 at 8:36ampost #56 of 648/31/12 at 11:20ampost #57 of 6411/8/12 at 6:14ampost #58 of 6411/8/12 at 7:47ampost #59 of 6411/11/12 at 4:03pmpost #60 of 641/13/13 at 8:49amQuote:
So how long was the wait after the parts were pulled?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › post your grado mods.... 9 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › TH-900 Fostex EZ-Simple Mods and other Fostex Dynamic Variants... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 Raffinato Woodie Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SRE-725 extension cable 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 4 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...