I will second the audioquest cables all my cables are Diamondback and they are fantastic cables
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 4/2/16 at 3:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Cavalli Audio will not sell the Liquid Carbon headphone amp anymore, with the second and final run ending a month ago, but I hope the following is useful to those looking to pick one up on the used...
Acknowledgment Thanks @PhilW for loaning me these headphones for a week. I know how much you missed them. Introduction After being so impressed with the ERIB-2a (link to review), @PhilW told me...
Taboo - Page 4post #46 of 648/19/12 at 2:10pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 648/19/12 at 2:12pmpost #48 of 648/19/12 at 2:25pmpost #49 of 648/19/12 at 2:41pmpost #50 of 648/28/12 at 7:12amQuote:
I am using interconnects from Bren1. Scott is a great guy and will custom make them too.post #51 of 648/28/12 at 7:56ampost #52 of 648/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #53 of 648/30/12 at 2:45pmI didn't really love the WA22. I thought it was a bit TOO warm, to the point of being a bit thick sounding. I actually preferred the WA2 with everything except the HD-800 (which I generally find too bright).post #54 of 648/31/12 at 6:23am
My WA22 really doesn't sound like you descriebe it. There might have been some revisions? Did your unit have the Black Gates e.g.?post #55 of 648/31/12 at 8:36ampost #56 of 648/31/12 at 11:20ampost #57 of 6411/8/12 at 6:14ampost #58 of 6411/8/12 at 7:47ampost #59 of 6411/11/12 at 4:03pmpost #60 of 641/13/13 at 8:49amQuote:
So how long was the wait after the parts were pulled?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FS: *LIKE NEW* AK120II WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING, FRONT/REAR PROTECT... 4 minutes ago
- › Unstable connection with 6.5mm jack - is it normal? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 5 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...