I will second the audioquest cables all my cables are Diamondback and they are fantastic cables
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/11
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/14/11
- brandDecwaretagged by System, 1/11/11
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/14/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware CSP2+/Taboo Question Last post on 10/28/11 at 4:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Taboo - Page 4post #46 of 648/19/12 at 2:10pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 648/19/12 at 2:12pmpost #48 of 648/19/12 at 2:25pmpost #49 of 648/19/12 at 2:41pmpost #50 of 648/28/12 at 7:12amQuote:
I am using interconnects from Bren1. Scott is a great guy and will custom make them too.post #51 of 648/28/12 at 7:56ampost #52 of 648/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #53 of 648/30/12 at 2:45pmI didn't really love the WA22. I thought it was a bit TOO warm, to the point of being a bit thick sounding. I actually preferred the WA2 with everything except the HD-800 (which I generally find too bright).post #54 of 648/31/12 at 6:23am
My WA22 really doesn't sound like you descriebe it. There might have been some revisions? Did your unit have the Black Gates e.g.?post #55 of 648/31/12 at 8:36ampost #56 of 648/31/12 at 11:20ampost #57 of 6411/8/12 at 6:14ampost #58 of 6411/8/12 at 7:47ampost #59 of 6411/11/12 at 4:03pmpost #60 of 641/13/13 at 8:49amQuote:
So how long was the wait after the parts were pulled?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 40 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Yulong DA8II In-Depth Review 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Question about downsampling audio files 6 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2