- 129 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Italy
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones for open-environment office use Last post on 4/27/13 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need headphones with a short cable Last post on 4/25/11 at 4:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a Gamer Last post on 4/18/11 at 12:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
The EU deals thread! - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Seriously? That's rotten luck
Are they completely dead or are you still getting something out of them?
Looking at it in a glass half full way I guess at least they packed in whilst they were still under the 30 day warranty. Not much consolation I know......
hifi-headphones in the UK have a really good deal on the JFB edition of the German Maestro GMP 8.35D's at the moment. £84.95 + shipping.
HD650 down to £250, not as good but better than the £300+ pricing of recent years
Finally Fostex TH600 down to £519 - lowest UK new price yet - make sure you buy from official distributor audio clear fulfilled by amazon, NOT the Japanese merchants
Would be all over these deals... but already own HD600 + TH900
- The EU deals thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 38 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 3 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2