New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The EU deals thread! - Page 42

post #616 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbblubb View Post
 

They definitely dont ship to Germany :(

 

 

looks to me like they do? does come up on amazon.de atleast. whats more, some how it seems postage is cheaper for you guys even though it comes from the UK LOL

 

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B009M2X2ZC/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

 

does that mean its worth looking on all the other amazons to find the best price, even if the item ships from your own country? seems like something they should intergrate into one site :/


Edited by big-man - 6/27/14 at 8:07am
post #617 of 693

mmh i thought i checked the german amazon site too, mayber they showed up after i looked at it.

 

I only tried to buy them directly from the UK Site and during checkout i got the message, that they wont ship to germany.

 

Normally im using this site to compare amazon prices: https://pricenoia.com/bowers-wilkins-c5-in-ear-headphones-b-w-titanium

 

 

click on marketplace, refresh the prices and select your destination country. Right now the US Price is even better (of course only without import taxes)

 

 

note im not sure where they get their conversion rates but if im converting prices with google it would be cheaper for me to buy from amazon germany, pricenoia says it is cheapest to buy from .co.uk


Edited by blubbblubb - 6/27/14 at 8:35am
post #618 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbblubb View Post
 

mmh i thought i checked the german amazon site too, mayber they showed up after i looked at it.

 

I only tried to buy them directly from the UK Site and during checkout i got the message, that they wont ship to germany.

 

Normally im using this site to compare amazon prices: https://pricenoia.com/bowers-wilkins-c5-in-ear-headphones-b-w-titanium

 

 

click on marketplace, refresh the prices and select your destination country. Right now the US Price is even better (of course only without import taxes)

Thanks for the link, but its not correct. on amazon uk the lowest price is 90 but your link says 149.99. i think that only lists the prices of items sold by amazon directly. good link for off amazon stuff though. 

post #619 of 693

you need to select marketplace tab ;)

post #620 of 693
post #621 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbblubb View Post
 

you need to select marketplace tab ;)

gottcha, thanks a lot for that!

post #622 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-man View Post

 

Thanks for the link, but its not correct. on amazon uk the lowest price is 90 but your link says 149.99. i think that only lists the prices of items sold by amazon directly. good link for off amazon stuff though.

 

I use this to search amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/gateway-eu

Ebay:

http://www.ekkiy.com/

Or you can try :http://www.idealo.eu/

 

I hope this helps!
 

post #623 of 693

to find the cheapest price on amazon - really pricenoia.com is the best i've found. There even is achrome plugin that give you pricenoia info when you look at items on your local amazon.

post #624 of 693
post #625 of 693

CORDA JAZZ is on sale - see Jan Meier's website!

Just ordered one. :atsmile:

post #626 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by headdict View Post
 

CORDA JAZZ is on sale - see Jan Meier's website!

Just ordered one. :atsmile:

http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/ 

 

heres the link for anyone who wants it

post #627 of 693
post #628 of 693
No tax charged...!mad.gif
post #629 of 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by incursore61 View Post

Westone W 40 at 270 euro:

http://www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk/westone-w40-4-driver-earphone.html

Just a heads up that this company is based in and ships from Hong Kong and the buyer is responsible for any import charges. Warranty might be invalidated too.

Edit: sorry, just noticed your 2nd post. It's annoying that companies like this give the impression they're based in the UK. Would've been a great deal otherwise.
Edited by jellofund - 7/5/14 at 9:39am
post #630 of 693
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: