New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The EU deals thread! - Page 22

post #316 of 641

But they say that they don't allow returns of headphones for "hygiene reasons" unless there's a fault (i.e. no standard 14 day cooling off period, I'm sure if they're a UK registered company by UK law they would have to accept a return within this period though?).

 

For faulty goods they say they arrange the pickup of the item but deduct the freight charges from the refund. If they're based in Singapore, I wonder how much freight charges would be..


Edited by PTom - 12/9/13 at 3:12pm
post #317 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTom View Post
 

But they say that they don't allow returns of headphones for "hygiene reasons" unless there's a fault (i.e. no standard 14 day cooling off period, I'm sure if they're a UK registered company by UK law they would have to accept a return within this period though?).

 

For faulty goods they say they arrange the pickup of the item but deduct the freight charges from the refund. If they're based in Singapore, I wonder how much freight charges would be..

denies return for  "hygiene reasons"  is legal ;) ( like opened CD or DVD)

post #318 of 641
post #319 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukumi View Post
 

Bower & Wilkins P5 at 169 € on Amazon.de (today only)...

I read that the price is for the Refurbished version only...

post #320 of 641

Correct, I saw that too this morning

post #321 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriddin View Post
 

I read that the price is for the Refurbished version only...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Correct, I saw that too this morning

 

Yes indeed but if it's factory refurbished it should be as good as new no? Unless it has been used by a moron who overpowered it :s

 

At least it should already been burned in :D

 

I've updated the post so that it shows the truth, sorry for my mistake ! And thanks for notifying it !


Edited by mukumi - 12/16/13 at 12:51am
post #322 of 641

I completely agree that it's a good deal, even if on a refurbished unit: it was only to specify the earphones status...

post #323 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriddin View Post

I completely agree that it's a good deal, even if on a refurbished unit: it was only to specify the earphones status...


Yeah You are right, it needs to be correct ! wink.gif
post #324 of 641

Found this. Don't tell me how.

 

Hisoundaudio has a european website based in UK. http://www.hisound.co.uk/


Pricing is pretty fair. But there are some extra benefits.

 

30% for being headfi: use code headfi30

AND free shipping.

 

I think it's for all their items in store. The awesome Wooduo 2 is just 60€  with shipping. The Crystals are just 40€.

 

Merry Xmas everyone.

 

Awesome deal for us europeans.

post #325 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan1415 View Post
 

Found this. Don't tell me how.

 

Hisoundaudio has a european website based in UK. http://www.hisound.co.uk/


Pricing is pretty fair. But there are some extra benefits.

 

30% for being headfi: use code headfi30

AND free shipping.

 

I think it's for all their items in store. The awesome Wooduo 2 is just 60€  with shipping. The Crystals are just 40€.

 

Merry Xmas everyone.

 

Awesome deal for us europeans.


So they finally ship things from the UK so we Europeans don't need to deal with custom taxes?

post #326 of 641

Yes normally thats the case right and no shipping costs.

Btw no idea how long the 30% discount will last.

 

TBH hisound audio is tough to get your hands on. I only get it thanks to direct contact with Jack on this site. Anywhere else you need to buy from Ebay at best. So having this UK site is great.


Edited by tan1415 - 12/16/13 at 3:39pm
post #327 of 641

A Nova N3 with three earphones for 106 euro would be a great deal, but i was unable to find a link to firmware updates for this player: as a DAP collector i should be interested on buying also this one but no firmware update (or download link!) it's a real problem!

post #328 of 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriddin View Post

A Nova N3 with three earphones for 106 euro would be a great deal, but i was unable to find a link to firmware updates for this player: as a DAP collector i should be interested on buying also this one but no firmware update (or download link!) it's a real problem!

The Nova series is plagued with unresolved issues which I think it might be due to a manufacturing/design flaw which could be why they have been ignoring and keeping quiet on anything relating to this series tongue.gif
Hate companies with work ethics such as this..
post #329 of 641

Hd600 on amazon france for 257 EUR in stock. Also has the HD650 for 289 Eur, but that seems to be stock price.

post #330 of 641

Hisoundaudio make some good stuff but the Nova players are not included in that. I got my N3 for ridiculously cheap but I've never been more frustrated with a DAP. It feels like it's going out of its way to be unusable from a UI standpoint.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: