- 5,017 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones for open-environment office use Last post on 4/27/13 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need headphones with a short cable Last post on 4/25/11 at 4:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a Gamer Last post on 4/18/11 at 12:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
The EU deals thread! - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To Belgium it was free delivery. I also bought them to use in the gym. They play some pop s**t from speakers, it annoys me, so I decided to build a small gym gear for me with limited budget. Now I am gonna look for a dap (My Clip+ has died recently)
I saw a deal on SportaPro but I prefer KSC75 so I chose KSC75. If I see PortaPro, I would post here too.
Coupon code NPSFY12DESAT (for Austria) and NPSFY12DESDE (for Germany) will bring the new XBA-H3's price down from €299 to €239 in Sony's online store.
A word of caution though, these are top-tier basshead IEMs and they are huge. Stay away if you're looking for a linear sound signature and/or for something inconspicuous.
KOSS legends :
First link is PortaPro and second one SportaPro.
If I didn't order KSC75 already, maybe I would get PortaPros.
Edit: Ultrainferno corrected that they are their official prices. False alarm My bad.
Edited by AmberOzL - 11/9/13 at 6:15am
Ops, sorry, I though there was a discount when they show the previous price and how they reduced it My bad, false alarm European fellas.
The TDK IE800 have been cheap for a while at amazon.de, but they recently reached a new low of €30. I kind of feel bad for them because they're so much better and clearly overlooked, but for anyone who wants real detail, refinement and spaciousness at an absurdly good price it's great news.
Sennheiser HD700 400 EUR
This is a great deal and you appear to be able to order from outside of Spain too.
- The EU deals thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEED reccomendation for mid budget Headphones (around 80-150$) for... 41 seconds ago
- › What do you call this component in the headphone? 50 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 58 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears BA4 (need to be reshelled) 7 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2