- 4,646 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones for open-environment office use Last post on 4/27/13 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need headphones with a short cable Last post on 4/25/11 at 4:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a Gamer Last post on 4/18/11 at 12:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
The EU deals thread! - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To Belgium it was free delivery. I also bought them to use in the gym. They play some pop s**t from speakers, it annoys me, so I decided to build a small gym gear for me with limited budget. Now I am gonna look for a dap (My Clip+ has died recently)
I saw a deal on SportaPro but I prefer KSC75 so I chose KSC75. If I see PortaPro, I would post here too.
Coupon code NPSFY12DESAT (for Austria) and NPSFY12DESDE (for Germany) will bring the new XBA-H3's price down from €299 to €239 in Sony's online store.
A word of caution though, these are top-tier basshead IEMs and they are huge. Stay away if you're looking for a linear sound signature and/or for something inconspicuous.
KOSS legends :
First link is PortaPro and second one SportaPro.
If I didn't order KSC75 already, maybe I would get PortaPros.
Edit: Ultrainferno corrected that they are their official prices. False alarm My bad.
Edited by AmberOzL - 11/9/13 at 6:15am
Ops, sorry, I though there was a discount when they show the previous price and how they reduced it My bad, false alarm European fellas.
The TDK IE800 have been cheap for a while at amazon.de, but they recently reached a new low of €30. I kind of feel bad for them because they're so much better and clearly overlooked, but for anyone who wants real detail, refinement and spaciousness at an absurdly good price it's great news.
Sennheiser HD700 400 EUR
This is a great deal and you appear to be able to order from outside of Spain too.
- The EU deals thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 seconds ago
- › need a dac that works for a chromebook 26 seconds ago
- › Could you fix my RE272 [AUS] 56 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Indexes don't refresh, some threads keep refreshing 3 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Who here is a high school audiophile? 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best portable amp/dac to use with an iPhone 6 and a Mac? 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)