- 4,554 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones for open-environment office use Last post on 4/27/13 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need headphones with a short cable Last post on 4/25/11 at 4:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a Gamer Last post on 4/18/11 at 12:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
The EU deals thread! - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To Belgium it was free delivery. I also bought them to use in the gym. They play some pop s**t from speakers, it annoys me, so I decided to build a small gym gear for me with limited budget. Now I am gonna look for a dap (My Clip+ has died recently)
I saw a deal on SportaPro but I prefer KSC75 so I chose KSC75. If I see PortaPro, I would post here too.
Coupon code NPSFY12DESAT (for Austria) and NPSFY12DESDE (for Germany) will bring the new XBA-H3's price down from €299 to €239 in Sony's online store.
A word of caution though, these are top-tier basshead IEMs and they are huge. Stay away if you're looking for a linear sound signature and/or for something inconspicuous.
KOSS legends :
First link is PortaPro and second one SportaPro.
If I didn't order KSC75 already, maybe I would get PortaPros.
Edit: Ultrainferno corrected that they are their official prices. False alarm My bad.
Edited by AmberOzL - 11/9/13 at 6:15am
Ops, sorry, I though there was a discount when they show the previous price and how they reduced it My bad, false alarm European fellas.
The TDK IE800 have been cheap for a while at amazon.de, but they recently reached a new low of €30. I kind of feel bad for them because they're so much better and clearly overlooked, but for anyone who wants real detail, refinement and spaciousness at an absurdly good price it's great news.
Sennheiser HD700 400 EUR
This is a great deal and you appear to be able to order from outside of Spain too.
- The EU deals thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 57 seconds ago
- › MHDT Labs Pagoda - Any owners out there? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 3 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)