- 5,104 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure SE530PTH Sound Isolating Earphones with Push-To-Hear Controltagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones for open-environment office use Last post on 4/27/13 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need headphones with a short cable Last post on 4/25/11 at 4:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a Gamer Last post on 4/18/11 at 12:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 4/10/11 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
The EU deals thread! - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To Belgium it was free delivery. I also bought them to use in the gym. They play some pop s**t from speakers, it annoys me, so I decided to build a small gym gear for me with limited budget. Now I am gonna look for a dap (My Clip+ has died recently)
I saw a deal on SportaPro but I prefer KSC75 so I chose KSC75. If I see PortaPro, I would post here too.
Coupon code NPSFY12DESAT (for Austria) and NPSFY12DESDE (for Germany) will bring the new XBA-H3's price down from €299 to €239 in Sony's online store.
A word of caution though, these are top-tier basshead IEMs and they are huge. Stay away if you're looking for a linear sound signature and/or for something inconspicuous.
KOSS legends :
First link is PortaPro and second one SportaPro.
If I didn't order KSC75 already, maybe I would get PortaPros.
Edit: Ultrainferno corrected that they are their official prices. False alarm My bad.
Edited by AmberOzL - 11/9/13 at 6:15am
Ops, sorry, I though there was a discount when they show the previous price and how they reduced it My bad, false alarm European fellas.
The TDK IE800 have been cheap for a while at amazon.de, but they recently reached a new low of €30. I kind of feel bad for them because they're so much better and clearly overlooked, but for anyone who wants real detail, refinement and spaciousness at an absurdly good price it's great news.
Sennheiser HD700 400 EUR
This is a great deal and you appear to be able to order from outside of Spain too.
- The EU deals thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headamp GS-1 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 46 seconds ago
- › For Sale: JDSLabs cMoyBB 2.03 49 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S5 audio review 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E10k and Logitech z623, is it a good match? 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Melbourne Meet (28/04/15) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some new headphones for $100-$200 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2