New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The EU deals thread! - Page 18

post #256 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtn77 View Post
 

Sennheiser's HD600 are currently 242 euros at Amazon.fr

Seems like a good price for them (about what I paid for them a couple of years ago, anyway).

http://www.amazon.fr/Sennheiser-HD600-casque-ouvert-hifi/dp/B00004SY4H/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381834449&sr=8-1&keywords=hd600+sennheiser

there may be better prices than this around - i got mine a few weeks ago from amazon.fr at 202 euro shipped so the price seems to be fluctuating a bit

post #257 of 651

ibood has the denon d401 for £85

 

http://www.ibood.com/uk/en/

post #258 of 651

Headphone Open Day @ HiFi Lounge (UK) - November 16th, Prizes and Special One Off Prices!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/687283/headphone-open-day-hifi-lounge-uk-november-16th-prizes-and-special-one-off-prices

 

For the Club Orpheus promotion they will be offering the below prices for any Club Orpheus products purchased on the day, these really are great deals and will not be repeated -

 

HD800 Headphones - List - £999.99 Offer - £799.99

HD700 Headphones - List - £599.99 Offer - £499.99

IE800 In-Ear Headphones - List - £599.99 Offer - £499.99

RS220 Wireless Headphones - List - £379.99 Offer - £329.99

HDVA 600 Amp - List £1,199.99 - Offer - £1099.99

HDVD 800 Amp - List £1499.99 - Offer - £1299.99

Momentum Headphones - List £259.99 - Offer £219.99

 

http://hifilounge.co.uk/highend-headphones

post #259 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

Headphone Open Day @ HiFi Lounge (UK) - November 16th, Prizes and Special One Off Prices!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/687283/headphone-open-day-hifi-lounge-uk-november-16th-prizes-and-special-one-off-prices

 

For the Club Orpheus promotion they will be offering the below prices for any Club Orpheus products purchased on the day, these really are great deals and will not be repeated -

 

HD800 Headphones - List - £999.99 Offer - £799.99

HD700 Headphones - List - £599.99 Offer - £499.99

IE800 In-Ear Headphones - List - £599.99 Offer - £499.99

RS220 Wireless Headphones - List - £379.99 Offer - £329.99

HDVA 600 Amp - List £1,199.99 - Offer - £1099.99

HDVD 800 Amp - List £1499.99 - Offer - £1299.99

Momentum Headphones - List £259.99 - Offer £219.99

 

http://hifilounge.co.uk/highend-headphones


If I had money I would get HD800 honestly, seems like a nice deal. I always wanted to have one of those as a reference point.

post #260 of 651

UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99

 

http://ue.logitech.com/en-gb/product/ue900?crid=1375

 

When you add to cart it says GBP 169.99


Edited by squallkiercosa - 10/29/13 at 4:42pm
post #261 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99

 

http://ue.logitech.com/en-gb/product/ue900?crid=1375

 

When you add to cart it says GBP 169.99?

Source: http://www.head-fi.org/t/688056/ue900-price-glitch-uk-329-99-to-169-99

post #262 of 651
Quote:

My apologies. I didn't point out you were the one who discover the price.

post #263 of 651
It appears to be a genuine Logitech offer. A very good one at that!
post #264 of 651

If you were registered as a VIP member before, Logitech emailed a 15% discount code valid till Thursday bringing down the cost of the UE 900 to £144.50. On top of that there is a cashback of 3.15% with topcashback. Great deal!

 

edit: the promo code is a one time use only!!


Edited by jynjyn - 10/30/13 at 6:28am
post #265 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by jynjyn View Post

If you were registered as a VIP member before, Logitech emailed a 15% discount code valid till Thursday bringing down the cost of the UE 900 to £144.50. On top of that there is a cashback of 3.15% with topcashback. Great deal!

 



Can you post the code and share the love?!!
post #266 of 651

Via the 'Dutch' shop they are priced at €200. Bought one, not in stock unfortunately. :(

post #267 of 651

got it from the UK shop, guess i overpaid 5 euros :P

post #268 of 651

Guys, a giant killer is on discount. Koss KSC75 is 15 euros only at amazon.fr or 11 GBP at amazon.co.uk.

 

I myself ordered one already from amazon.fr because they give free delivery to Belgium. Amazon.co.uk asked 6 GBP for shipping.

post #269 of 651
Sure that is cheap?
post #270 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post

Sure that is cheap?

http://www.amazon.fr/Koss-155540-KSC-75-Casque-Audio/dp/B0006B486K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383253451&sr=8-1&keywords=koss+ksc75

 

The usual price is around 30 euros, so I guess this is a good price.


Edited by AmberOzL - 10/31/13 at 2:11pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: