interested in how the decwarwe zen csp2+ compares to a bottlehead crack with speedball using senn HD650s... any input?
Related Forum Threads
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) Last post on 11/27/14 at 11:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Bijou or the Crack OTL amplifier? Last post on 9/9/11 at 11:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
- Headphone Impedance
anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Old thread (and I haven't personally demoed the Crack), but I'd be willing to wager a hundred bucks that the Decware would easily be the favorite in such a matchup.
Bottlehead products are fun to build, affordable, and great for learning the ropes but in my experience (I have built several kits) they typically do not outperform equipment built by dedicated component builders. i.e. Bottlehead products are not "giant killers". They perform well at their price tier, but not much beyond that.
I have not had an opportunity to audition the Bottlehead with or without the Crack option. That would be fun. The Decware is fantastic with the HD650's. Clean, powerful and 3 dimensional. Tube choices are inexpensive (Unless you start getting into Western Electric 274B's then all bets are off!) I have a $20 Rectifier (Jan Sylvania 5U4G) a $35 Genalex Gold Lion E88CC Driver and 2 stock 6N1P's ($9-$11)....Less than $75 total and the sound is terrific.
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 12 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 21 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)