- 8,990 Posts. Joined 10/2006
- Location: Limbo
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMB Labs Beta22tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productAudio-gd FUN Basic DAC / Headphone Amptagged by System, 12/23/10
- productAudio-gd NFB-10tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productBottlehead Crack OTLtagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/23/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 12/23/10
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productRSA Hornettagged by System, 6/20/12
- brandSugdentagged by System, 6/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice on down-sizing Last post on 9/19/12 at 7:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD A Serious Common Denominator | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION Angles of Approach There’s always been a certain connotation...
http://www.fidue.com/content/view?brand=fidue_en&item=81&core=news Fidue have been active for some years now and they seem to have release great quality products / earphones. Personally,...
Beyerdynamic has been a tried and true brand for me over the years. In fact, their T70p was my first ever headphone I purchased over $200 (how the times have changed). Their quality and...
Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones - Page 199post #2971 of 48747/3/14 at 5:49pmWe having fun yet?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2972 of 48747/3/14 at 6:33pmpost #2973 of 48747/3/14 at 6:54pm
Edited by hifimanrookie - 7/3/14 at 7:07pmpost #2974 of 48747/3/14 at 9:01pmQuote:
That de-escalated quickly.post #2975 of 48747/3/14 at 9:15pmQuote:
Back-and-forth honest discussion is what this place is all about. We all have opinions. I've not been an HE-6 listener long enough to say too much... Still in the "investigative phase", if you will.
Do take a listen to as many different amps and technologies as you can. Love to hear how the Krell and others compare to your PaG!
Thanks for all the lively discussion, all!post #2976 of 48747/4/14 at 2:36ampost #2977 of 48747/4/14 at 8:08amQuote:
Hey, gotta put them skilz to good use :) Besides, who else is gonna keep you all on the Straight and Narrow when it comes to them pesky electrons?post #2978 of 48747/4/14 at 9:55ampost #2979 of 48747/4/14 at 9:56amQuote:
You will more value and better performance out a speaker amp. Just saying...
The value part is tricky though....
Your best value is going to come from Audio-gd and Schiit..
Edited by preproman - 7/4/14 at 9:58ampost #2980 of 48747/4/14 at 9:58ampost #2981 of 48747/4/14 at 10:06ampost #2982 of 48747/4/14 at 10:14ampost #2983 of 48747/4/14 at 10:15ampost #2984 of 48747/4/14 at 10:21ampost #2985 of 48747/4/14 at 12:33pm
- Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 3 minutes ago
- › What's Next?? 4 minutes ago
- › TWFK Driver IEM. 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 minutes ago
- › find amazing gaming headset at AOSO J9 under $40 8 minutes ago
- › DSP Crossover Neurosis: Intervention Needed 9 minutes ago
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 13 minutes ago
- › The "Lovely Cube" Headphone Amp (Lehmann Black Cube Linear Clone) 14 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 15 minutes ago
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Etymotic ER4XR by leaky74
- › Etymotic ER4SR by leaky74
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear