Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMB Labs Beta22tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productAudio-gd FUN Basic DAC / Headphone Amptagged by System, 12/23/10
- productAudio-gd NFB-10tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productBottlehead Crack OTLtagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/23/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 12/23/10
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productRSA Hornettagged by System, 6/20/12
- brandSugdentagged by System, 6/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice on down-sizing Last post on 9/19/12 at 7:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones - Page 114post #1696 of 47198/15/13 at 1:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1697 of 47198/15/13 at 12:49pmpost #1698 of 47198/15/13 at 12:53pmpost #1699 of 47198/15/13 at 12:56pmpost #1700 of 47198/15/13 at 1:00pmpost #1701 of 47198/15/13 at 1:01pm
Aw man - she's not going anywhere. I need her for the TH900s and the Alpha Dogs and the AD2Ks. She's the best all around amp I have or I have heard. It use to be the Beta22 that owned that title.post #1702 of 47198/15/13 at 1:01pmpost #1703 of 47198/15/13 at 1:01pmQuote:
We need for photos of that bad boy..post #1704 of 47198/15/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
Hey, it was worth askingpost #1705 of 47198/15/13 at 1:17pmpost #1706 of 47198/15/13 at 1:51pmpost #1707 of 47198/15/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by prepromanQuote:Originally Posted by magicman
here is an interesting new amp from Kingwa for HE-6
it may as always blow out the whole competition for the price ...
check out the interiors, performance (audio precision) and power output
connecting to DAC using current domain (ACSS) and here you are ...
He beat beat Schiit to it with this amp. I guess they will be similar is some ways.. This amp vs. the Rag....
Came here to post this for you HE-6 heads. Thought someone might find it interesting. I actually had the exact same thoughts as prepro on this one. I certainly would be interested to read a review if anyone gets one. Looks great based on the specs.
22W @ 25 ohm
16W @ 40 ohm
7000mW @ 100 ohm
just make sure
Please note : Before operate the Precision 1, you are better read the Use Manual page.post #1708 of 47198/15/13 at 5:27pm
In this hobby, food is overrated! Get back to us on the Krell first. Then find yourself some nutrition.post #1709 of 47198/15/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
Waiting to get off work so I can get home! I'll give you guys a little taste with some pictures then I'll post impressions after dinner.
You also underestimate the foodie/fatass that I ampost #1710 of 47198/15/13 at 7:33pm
Here it is all plugged in
Apparently "002" on the volume is already my normal listening volume...
There is still too much excitement surging through me so I can't say much so far. All I can say is I notice a ton of bass extension. I'm not blown away yet, but I'm definitely NOT disappointed! And none of my gear is warmed up yet!
- Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 9 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 9 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 9 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 9 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 10 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 12 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 12 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...