Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMB Labs Beta22tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productAudio-gd FUN Basic DAC / Headphone Amptagged by System, 12/23/10
- productAudio-gd NFB-10tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productBottlehead Crack OTLtagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/23/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 12/23/10
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productRSA Hornettagged by System, 6/20/12
- brandSugdentagged by System, 6/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice on down-sizing Last post on 9/19/12 at 7:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones - Page 114post #1696 of 44738/15/13 at 1:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1697 of 44738/15/13 at 12:49pmpost #1698 of 44738/15/13 at 12:53pmpost #1699 of 44738/15/13 at 12:56pmpost #1700 of 44738/15/13 at 1:00pmpost #1701 of 44738/15/13 at 1:01pm
Aw man - she's not going anywhere. I need her for the TH900s and the Alpha Dogs and the AD2Ks. She's the best all around amp I have or I have heard. It use to be the Beta22 that owned that title.post #1702 of 44738/15/13 at 1:01pmpost #1703 of 44738/15/13 at 1:01pmQuote:
We need for photos of that bad boy..post #1704 of 44738/15/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
Hey, it was worth askingpost #1705 of 44738/15/13 at 1:17pmpost #1706 of 44738/15/13 at 1:51pmpost #1707 of 44738/15/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by prepromanQuote:Originally Posted by magicman
here is an interesting new amp from Kingwa for HE-6
it may as always blow out the whole competition for the price ...
check out the interiors, performance (audio precision) and power output
connecting to DAC using current domain (ACSS) and here you are ...
He beat beat Schiit to it with this amp. I guess they will be similar is some ways.. This amp vs. the Rag....
Came here to post this for you HE-6 heads. Thought someone might find it interesting. I actually had the exact same thoughts as prepro on this one. I certainly would be interested to read a review if anyone gets one. Looks great based on the specs.
22W @ 25 ohm
16W @ 40 ohm
7000mW @ 100 ohm
just make sure
Please note : Before operate the Precision 1, you are better read the Use Manual page.post #1708 of 44738/15/13 at 5:27pm
In this hobby, food is overrated! Get back to us on the Krell first. Then find yourself some nutrition.post #1709 of 44738/15/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
Waiting to get off work so I can get home! I'll give you guys a little taste with some pictures then I'll post impressions after dinner.
You also underestimate the foodie/fatass that I ampost #1710 of 44738/15/13 at 7:33pm
Here it is all plugged in
Apparently "002" on the volume is already my normal listening volume...
There is still too much excitement surging through me so I can't say much so far. All I can say is I notice a ton of bass extension. I'm not blown away yet, but I'm definitely NOT disappointed! And none of my gear is warmed up yet!
- Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Question to audiophiles regarding high end IEMs in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 8 minutes ago
- › M-Audio bass traveller 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 10 minutes ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 10 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 11 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 13 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEMs for about $80-100 15 minutes ago
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse