Recent Images In This Thread
- productAMB Labs Beta22tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productAudio-gd FUN Basic DAC / Headphone Amptagged by System, 12/23/10
- productAudio-gd NFB-10tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productBottlehead Crack OTLtagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 12/23/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/23/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 12/23/10
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 6/20/12
- productRSA Hornettagged by System, 6/20/12
- brandSugdentagged by System, 6/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Advice on down-sizing Last post on 9/19/12 at 7:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$600 AMP/DAC for the Sennheiser HD800's Last post on 12/5/12 at 11:59am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Do I even need a headphone amp (Tesla T1 / Yamaha home cinema amp) Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones - Page 114post #1696 of 40218/15/13 at 1:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1697 of 40218/15/13 at 12:49pmpost #1698 of 40218/15/13 at 12:53pmpost #1699 of 40218/15/13 at 12:56pmpost #1700 of 40218/15/13 at 1:00pmpost #1701 of 40218/15/13 at 1:01pm
Aw man - she's not going anywhere. I need her for the TH900s and the Alpha Dogs and the AD2Ks. She's the best all around amp I have or I have heard. It use to be the Beta22 that owned that title.post #1702 of 40218/15/13 at 1:01pmpost #1703 of 40218/15/13 at 1:01pmQuote:
We need for photos of that bad boy..post #1704 of 40218/15/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
Hey, it was worth askingpost #1705 of 40218/15/13 at 1:17pmpost #1706 of 40218/15/13 at 1:51pmpost #1707 of 40218/15/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by prepromanQuote:Originally Posted by magicman
here is an interesting new amp from Kingwa for HE-6
it may as always blow out the whole competition for the price ...
check out the interiors, performance (audio precision) and power output
connecting to DAC using current domain (ACSS) and here you are ...
He beat beat Schiit to it with this amp. I guess they will be similar is some ways.. This amp vs. the Rag....
Came here to post this for you HE-6 heads. Thought someone might find it interesting. I actually had the exact same thoughts as prepro on this one. I certainly would be interested to read a review if anyone gets one. Looks great based on the specs.
22W @ 25 ohm
16W @ 40 ohm
7000mW @ 100 ohm
just make sure
Please note : Before operate the Precision 1, you are better read the Use Manual page.post #1708 of 40218/15/13 at 5:27pm
In this hobby, food is overrated! Get back to us on the Krell first. Then find yourself some nutrition.post #1709 of 40218/15/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
Waiting to get off work so I can get home! I'll give you guys a little taste with some pictures then I'll post impressions after dinner.
You also underestimate the foodie/fatass that I ampost #1710 of 40218/15/13 at 7:33pm
Here it is all plugged in
Apparently "002" on the volume is already my normal listening volume...
There is still too much excitement surging through me so I can't say much so far. All I can say is I notice a ton of bass extension. I'm not blown away yet, but I'm definitely NOT disappointed! And none of my gear is warmed up yet!
- Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 28 seconds ago
- › The Woo Audio 2 29 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 36 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 58 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Portable DAC/amp for around the house 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate DIY: the 3.5mm 1/8" mini jack plug collection thread 6 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2