Ok so i am very close to getting a Little Dot mark 2 or 3 tube amp for my M50s, having heard wonderful things about tube amps. I figured i could probably afford to buy them just to try, since they are the cheapest tube amps on the planet and i can get one for 160. I have searched the forum for this but i cant find the inputs in the reviews. I know that there is a 6.35mm jack for my headphones(output) but they talked about RCA inputs.. How do i connect a E7 to it for use as a DAC? Is there a 3.5mm to RCA converter that i must buy? i will be using an iPhone (through LOD) or my laptop as a source by the way. Thanks in advance!
Related Forum Threads
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot mk2 vs mk3 Last post on 8/16/11 at 10:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- regarding little dot MKii & MKiii Last post on 4/5/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Sennheiser HD 600 and Arcam Alpha 8 se Last post on 3/21/11 at 3:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
- Headphone Impedance
Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
post #1 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:46pm
post #3 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:00pm
post #4 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:49pm
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2846 Active Users (552 Members and 2294 Guests)
- › 2359glenn | studio 28 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 33 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2