Ok so i am very close to getting a Little Dot mark 2 or 3 tube amp for my M50s, having heard wonderful things about tube amps. I figured i could probably afford to buy them just to try, since they are the cheapest tube amps on the planet and i can get one for 160. I have searched the forum for this but i cant find the inputs in the reviews. I know that there is a 6.35mm jack for my headphones(output) but they talked about RCA inputs.. How do i connect a E7 to it for use as a DAC? Is there a 3.5mm to RCA converter that i must buy? i will be using an iPhone (through LOD) or my laptop as a source by the way. Thanks in advance!
Related Forum Threads
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot mk2 vs mk3 Last post on 8/16/11 at 10:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- regarding little dot MKii & MKiii Last post on 4/5/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Sennheiser HD 600 and Arcam Alpha 8 se Last post on 3/21/11 at 3:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
- Headphone Impedance
Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
post #1 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:46pm
post #3 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:00pm
post #4 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:49pm
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3900 Active Users (827 Members and 3073 Guests)
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 27 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2