Ok so i am very close to getting a Little Dot mark 2 or 3 tube amp for my M50s, having heard wonderful things about tube amps. I figured i could probably afford to buy them just to try, since they are the cheapest tube amps on the planet and i can get one for 160. I have searched the forum for this but i cant find the inputs in the reviews. I know that there is a 6.35mm jack for my headphones(output) but they talked about RCA inputs.. How do i connect a E7 to it for use as a DAC? Is there a 3.5mm to RCA converter that i must buy? i will be using an iPhone (through LOD) or my laptop as a source by the way. Thanks in advance!
Related Forum Threads
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot mk2 vs mk3 Last post on 8/16/11 at 10:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- regarding little dot MKii & MKiii Last post on 4/5/11 at 9:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Sennheiser HD 600 and Arcam Alpha 8 se Last post on 3/21/11 at 3:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Headphone Impedance
Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
post #1 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
12/21/10 at 4:46pm
post #3 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:00pm
post #4 of 5
12/21/10 at 8:49pm
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2865 Active Users (547 Members and 2318 Guests)
- › Size difference - Shure SE425 vs 535 45 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 56 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 5 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster Celebrates CanJam London! Exclusive online deals! 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K7xx Limited Edition -- Like New in Box 6 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 6 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2