It's been another week, and I still have not heard back from anyone on the status of my order (impressions and UE18 Pro's sent in already). I am getting worried...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:29 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Dear Kozee Customers,
I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused. All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so. Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly. Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi. I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders. We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.
We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing. We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you. For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay. From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go. For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way. Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible! I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays. We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!! With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.
Kozee Sound Solutions
Thank you for the re-assurance. However, it's been more than a month since I sent in my molds and UE18 Pro's. Could you please let me know when I can expect to have them back? I am also wondering what custom art is available, as I believe you mentioned you were going to have an artist re-draw what I sent. If it is too difficult, I can submit another piece of work.
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 24 seconds ago
- › W3 VERSUS W30 - - EXCITING NEWS! 45 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 46 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2