It's been another week, and I still have not heard back from anyone on the status of my order (impressions and UE18 Pro's sent in already). I am getting worried...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread Last post on 12/4/13 at 3:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #197 of 1996/8/11 at 2:47pm
Dear Kozee Customers,
I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused. All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so. Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly. Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi. I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders. We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.
We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing. We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you. For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay. From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go. For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way. Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible! I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays. We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!! With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.
Kozee Sound Solutionspost #198 of 1996/14/11 at 12:09am
Thank you for the re-assurance. However, it's been more than a month since I sent in my molds and UE18 Pro's. Could you please let me know when I can expect to have them back? I am also wondering what custom art is available, as I believe you mentioned you were going to have an artist re-draw what I sent. If it is too difficult, I can submit another piece of work.post #199 of 1994/11/12 at 9:00pmI have sent Kozee Solutions 3 similar emails over the past 2 weeks and there hasn't been a reply. I just got Adams email on the first page and tried emailing him. Hope that works. I am an international customer and it's hard to get things going if they don't reply to answer questions about how to go around ordering. Hope he replies.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 3 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 22 seconds ago
- › Fiio E7 24 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 54 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › DT990 Pro vs A700X 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a durable, balanced IEM 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi