It's been another week, and I still have not heard back from anyone on the status of my order (impressions and UE18 Pro's sent in already). I am getting worried...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread Last post on Today at 3:32 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #197 of 1996/8/11 at 2:47pm
Dear Kozee Customers,
I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused. All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so. Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly. Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi. I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders. We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.
We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing. We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you. For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay. From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go. For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way. Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible! I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays. We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!! With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.
Kozee Sound Solutionspost #198 of 1996/14/11 at 12:09am
Thank you for the re-assurance. However, it's been more than a month since I sent in my molds and UE18 Pro's. Could you please let me know when I can expect to have them back? I am also wondering what custom art is available, as I believe you mentioned you were going to have an artist re-draw what I sent. If it is too difficult, I can submit another piece of work.post #199 of 1994/11/12 at 9:00pmI have sent Kozee Solutions 3 similar emails over the past 2 weeks and there hasn't been a reply. I just got Adams email on the first page and tried emailing him. Hope that works. I am an international customer and it's hard to get things going if they don't reply to answer questions about how to go around ordering. Hope he replies.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 6 minutes ago
- › Ultra Fi Aubisque USB Filter 8 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude