It's been another week, and I still have not heard back from anyone on the status of my order (impressions and UE18 Pro's sent in already). I am getting worried...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 11/8/16 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #197 of 1996/8/11 at 2:47pm
Dear Kozee Customers,
I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused. All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so. Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly. Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi. I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders. We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.
We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing. We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you. For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay. From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go. For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way. Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible! I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays. We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!! With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.
Kozee Sound Solutionspost #198 of 1996/14/11 at 12:09am
Thank you for the re-assurance. However, it's been more than a month since I sent in my molds and UE18 Pro's. Could you please let me know when I can expect to have them back? I am also wondering what custom art is available, as I believe you mentioned you were going to have an artist re-draw what I sent. If it is too difficult, I can submit another piece of work.post #199 of 1994/11/12 at 9:00pmI have sent Kozee Solutions 3 similar emails over the past 2 weeks and there hasn't been a reply. I just got Adams email on the first page and tried emailing him. Hope that works. I am an international customer and it's hard to get things going if they don't reply to answer questions about how to go around ordering. Hope he replies.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Atlas Cables Mavros XLR 0.6m 13 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 42 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear