It's been another week, and I still have not heard back from anyone on the status of my order (impressions and UE18 Pro's sent in already). I am getting worried...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Comprehensive List of all Custom IEM Manufacturers Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 12/19/14 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS? - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Dear Kozee Customers,
I want to directly address an issue of delay for orders, email response, and processing. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that a delay with one or more of these issues has caused. All reasons/excuses aside, this has been unsettling for most of you out there and understandably so. Please know despite any issue of delay, we do care for our customer's orders, replies, and inquiries full-heartedly. Admittedly, as a start up company we were not well enough prepared for the influx of orders generated through head-fi. I cannot express in words how appreciative we are for them, so please understand how busy we are processing these orders. We are not only reaching out to Kozee customers through this post, but will do everything we can to address all emails individually as well.
We are currently undergoing an overhaul on our order processing. We are doing this so we have a better way to serve you. For all current and past customers, we have inefficiently processed orders and requests resulting in this current delay. From this point on we will have extra hands at Kozee to help with a quicker and better order. As a new company, as with anything in life, you learn as you go. For us, we learned our process of helping customers could use a lot of work, which is exactly what we're fixing... we just learned it the hard way. Please know, we do care very much and want to serve you the best we can in any way possible! I cannot reiterate enough how sorry we are for these delays. We have a lot of plans for the future, some that you may have heard about and some that are still under wraps, but all which are very exciting!! With our new way of order processing we can guarantee a smoother order from start to finish.
Kozee Sound Solutions
Thank you for the re-assurance. However, it's been more than a month since I sent in my molds and UE18 Pro's. Could you please let me know when I can expect to have them back? I am also wondering what custom art is available, as I believe you mentioned you were going to have an artist re-draw what I sent. If it is too difficult, I can submit another piece of work.
- Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)