Wow I just received my ATH-AD700 and I'm so disappointed, how big of a head do you need to have for them to fit. These thing are so loose that i can't move my head without them falling. Any trick to save me having to ship them cross country to get something else. I love the sound of them just not the fit
Related Forum Threads
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Measurements of Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Last post on 5/29/12 at 11:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for flat open headphone $75-150 Last post on 5/23/12 at 12:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under ~200 for the highs of trance and the lows of dubstep. ( Can't find... Last post on 10/25/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
ATH-AD700post #1 of 412/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/20/10 at 10:04am
My head is about average size I believe.
The loose fit bothered me at first but I grew to like it. I can't imagine headphones being anymore comfortable than these. The only time it is ever a problem is if I drop something and I have to bend over to pick it up. Otherwise they are just right for home listening. I would never want to wear them if I were moving though.post #3 of 412/20/10 at 1:29pmThread Starter
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 52 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 1 minute ago
- › Looking for closed headphone, need advice 1 minute ago
- › WTS: Yamaha HPH-MT220 *** BNIB, Massive Discount *** 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 and impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fried Chicken in 1887 3 minutes ago
- › I make 10,000 posts per year! 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3