Wow I just received my ATH-AD700 and I'm so disappointed, how big of a head do you need to have for them to fit. These thing are so loose that i can't move my head without them falling. Any trick to save me having to ship them cross country to get something else. I love the sound of them just not the fit
Related Forum Threads
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Measurements of Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Last post on 5/29/12 at 11:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for flat open headphone $75-150 Last post on 5/23/12 at 12:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under ~200 for the highs of trance and the lows of dubstep. ( Can't find... Last post on 10/25/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
ATH-AD700post #1 of 412/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/20/10 at 10:04am
My head is about average size I believe.
The loose fit bothered me at first but I grew to like it. I can't imagine headphones being anymore comfortable than these. The only time it is ever a problem is if I drop something and I have to bend over to pick it up. Otherwise they are just right for home listening. I would never want to wear them if I were moving though.post #3 of 412/20/10 at 1:29pmThread Starter
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 16 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2