Wow I just received my ATH-AD700 and I'm so disappointed, how big of a head do you need to have for them to fit. These thing are so loose that i can't move my head without them falling. Any trick to save me having to ship them cross country to get something else. I love the sound of them just not the fit
Related Forum Threads
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Measurements of Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Last post on 5/29/12 at 11:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for flat open headphone $75-150 Last post on 5/23/12 at 12:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under ~200 for the highs of trance and the lows of dubstep. ( Can't find... Last post on 10/25/12 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
ATH-AD700post #1 of 412/20/10 at 9:26amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/20/10 at 10:04am
My head is about average size I believe.
The loose fit bothered me at first but I grew to like it. I can't imagine headphones being anymore comfortable than these. The only time it is ever a problem is if I drop something and I have to bend over to pick it up. Otherwise they are just right for home listening. I would never want to wear them if I were moving though.post #3 of 412/20/10 at 1:29pmThread Starter
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 22 seconds ago
- › Special HDtracks Sale Plus New Led Zeppelin! 22 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 23 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 32 seconds ago
- › Portable amp for Mad Dog and DT770 250Ohm 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2