Does anyone know how many ma's the sr71b puts out per channel to the headphones? It is not listed in the spec sheets I have been looking at.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for "best" portable amp for Audeze LCD-2 Last post on 8/30/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA 71B Info Please Last post on 6/25/12 at 6:48am in Portable Headphone Amps
- ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions Last post on 6/11/13 at 2:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What's the balanced output socket called for the SR71b? And where to get a CHEAP... Last post on 12/28/11 at 10:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
REVIEW: Ray Samuels Audio SR-71B balanced portable headphone amp - Page 11post #151 of 15312/22/12 at 6:13pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 15312/22/12 at 6:16pmpost #153 of 15312/23/12 at 11:33pmQuote:
Don't know, but based on clean volumes levels (when balanced and driving HE-500 or HE-6) exceeding that of the 1500mw DACmini I'd guess it's more than1500mw. It's pretty close to the output levels of the 2W (32ohm) EF5 amp, but only in balanced mode.
- REVIEW: Ray Samuels Audio SR-71B balanced portable headphone amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › IEM's or headphones for around $150ish? 26 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Why do CDs sound better than loss less audio files? 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB 11.32 vs ?DAC and Little Dot mkiii for HD650 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Meet Saturday 29/6/13 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe