My requirements are the following:
- circumaural, so my whole ears fit inside
- good sound isolation (my pc is in the bedroom, and i'd like to be able to listen to loud music when my GF is asleep)
- durable (my headphones tend to fall of the table quite often and the plastics tend to break)
- not very sensitive - not sure how to explain this, but i have the Senns HD485, and i hear a lot of interference from my PC in them, while other cheaper headphones are dead silent
- replacable coiled cable would be a plus
- price range below 100 euros
Any ideas? I've been looking at the Sony MDR-V6, but they are not available in Slovakia and i also guess that they would be too small for my ears. The Audio-technica ATH-M30 is one of the candidates but it dont think it has replacable cables.