Looking for headphones to upgrade out of my Panasonic RP-DJS400s, I liked them, but the head band seemed to be made of stale chips. Brittle as f***. Anyway, after spending 2.5 months with them and getting them reordered under warranty TWICE (i broke the headband twice), my patience has been exceeded and I simply need an upgrade into some durable headphone.
What do I want?
- 0-100ish (I'm okay with going a lil over, but would prefer under) dollars.
- Something that'll raise me correctly as an audiophile (I dont wanna revert back to the "Lol skullcandies and bose" stage.*shiver*" Anyway, I'm really starting to get a finer ear for sound quality now as a trip to the Sony Style store really left me with a lot of opinions on each headphones. Its a nice feelings knowing that you know which is better and which is overpriced.
- Treble, Mid, and Bass are all important to me obviously, but I dont want somethign that has bass that'll sound like a rocket is blasting off right next to my ear. Powerful bass is nice, but dont overdo it. Also, I learned to appreciate treble as I started out on Sony Giiq's (yeah you can all laugh now, but we all started somewhere!).
- DURABILTIY. BIIIG ONE RIGHT HERE.
- Comfortability. These'll be everywhere with me. When I eat, when I'm walking home, when I'm in my room, etc. Gotta be comfortable around the next and on the ears :)
- Some styling. Im not asking for super stylish ones, as even the MDR-V6 Sony's are decently styled enough for me, but lets not pick out the ugliest headphones of life :( Like the GS1000s (dont bite me D: I know they sound like an angel's choir, I just dont like how they look, thats it.)
-I'll probably be running the Fiio E6 with it. It's getting shipped to me as we speak, so I dont know what else to say about em other than the headphones will be amplified most of the time.
Thanks! :) Hope I can get some help here! :)