First , sorry from my "Great" English :-)
My brother has decided he wants a new sets of headphones . He also wants to buy me a new sets of headphones to my birthday . Lucky me :-) I have made some research and have a few options:
I think to get my brother Reloop RHP10 . My brother doesn't need some fancy sennheiser headphones. The problem is , I don't know nothing about this company. In fact I know them only for a few months. Should I get the reloop model or it's better for me to find other model in the same price level ? ( More than 100$ in Israel ). The relevNt music is 98% pop
Now , about the options are relevant for me:
Since 95% of my playlist includes Metal music ( All kind of metal ) , I need to make sure the headphones I 'll get , will be optimal for Metal . The rest 5% includes Jazz , Blues , instrumental music.
1.Sennhieser HD515 - My brother budget should be enough for this model . As much as I know I'll get the most of them only with an Amp ( I know there is a specific forum for Amps but I'll be glad to get some advise regarding a good mid-rNge cost amp). I also searched about amps and found the Fiio E5 in 22$ . I don't want something too big since I 'm going to use the headphones all the time , including outside) .
Gardo SR80 - Heard great things about the sound but also bad things regarding the comfort . My first series headphones were AKG K416P . They were great but the comfort ... Since , I replaced them with Koss Porta Pro , which are great when you're looking for comfort. The sound is good for the headphones value. As much as I know the Gardo are great for metal .
One last thing please : Bass is very important to me , so it will be great to get some advise regarding headphones with dominant bass.
Thank you !