Complete headphone beginner here, hoping to get some advice on what would suit me. I'm looking for my first pair of headphones, which will be used for approx. 60% music, 30% movies and such, and 10% gaming.
I haven't been able to locate if there is a proper format for this, but I'm looking for something along these lines.
- I'm on a budget of about $200, maybe a little more.
- Comfort is the most important thing here. I would absolutely choose something that sounded average if it were super comfortable over something that hurts to wear for more than 2 hours but sounds amazing.
- I have no sound card or any other fancy equipment, but would be willing to get one as long as it fits into the budget (using on-board of the m4a785td-v evo mobo).
- Ear pads must not be leather.
- I'm not into boomy bass, but it still needs to be clear and have some sort of presence.
- Vocals, however, are extremely important to me.
Edited by Leondre - 7/8/12 at 2:40pm