Or Tony if you're in Brooklyn.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 663post #9931 of 2015912/3/12 at 9:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9932 of 2015912/3/12 at 9:42pmpost #9933 of 2015912/3/12 at 10:17pmpost #9934 of 2015912/3/12 at 10:33pmpost #9935 of 2015912/4/12 at 12:24amQuote:Hope u dont have a cat ..as cats love so many cables together..mine did.Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Well, here's a recent addition to my setup:
Got my Hifiman speaker adapter in today from ALO and hooked the HE-6 up in this chain:
Denon DVD-3910 --> Modwright SWL9.0se --> modified Dynaco ST-70 --> HE-6
The picture might be terrible, but the sound is absolutely wonderful!post #9936 of 2015912/4/12 at 3:52ampost #9937 of 2015912/4/12 at 7:38amQuote:
No cat. I do however have a dog, but she learned her lesson when she chewed through a live power cable as a puppy. She generally avoids cords and cables of all sorts.
Also, I'm trying to work out a better place for the cables (heck a better place for everything) as I certainly don't like them routed across my living room floor. If I ever get it figured out and everything looking nice and neat, I'll have a friend take some photos with a DSLR instead of using the camera on my phone. Until then, enjoy the pic of my big mess o' cables.post #9938 of 2015912/4/12 at 8:56ampost #9939 of 2015912/4/12 at 9:02am
15.5"macbook pro retina 2.6ghz/i7/16gb ram
Sony A865+Ibasso T5
Vmoda LP2 w/ chelene pads+ aiaiai beatport cable
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bass it shakes your eyes:rolleyes:
Edited by rudeboybass - 12/4/12 at 9:17ampost #9940 of 2015912/4/12 at 1:43pmpost #9941 of 2015912/4/12 at 2:21pmpost #9942 of 2015912/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
Great to hear Can you compare the he300 and he400 a bit?post #9943 of 2015912/4/12 at 2:39pm[/INDENT]post #9944 of 2015912/4/12 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
To be honest..not really.not with the mstage...and with this i will probably jump on somebodies foot but..i loved the he300 more on the mstage then the he400..the he400 was more of everything of the 300..as the he 400 has a more pronounced and more agressive tremble.and a deeper going bass...the he300 is more laidback and dark..maybe its because its a dynamic phone...thats also why i sold the he400 in 3 months time and went for the he500.. But then again..its how i felt..both phones are excellent in their own way...if u like strong tremble and deep rumble u will like he400..i prefer a bit dark and natural and balanced sound ...the he400 has a v-form sound signature...
Haha, that seems to be what I gather from reading around here and elsewhere. The he-300 does appear to be better for the price since it's most frequently compared to the hd600/650 etc, no doubt due to the darker sound sig. Thanks.post #9945 of 2015912/4/12 at 3:09pm[/QUOTE]Quote:Ur welcome
And the he300 is easier to drive ..u can drive it on gain 0 Db..
If u do get the mstage..i got the black one..so much more classier imho..dont forget to check if the gainswitches sticker is not upside down...lolz..
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/4/12 at 3:12pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony MDR-V6 and 7506 Owners of both: Can you hear a difference? 36 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER & TIMBUK2 Promotion 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)