Or Tony if you're in Brooklyn.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 663post #9931 of 2169612/3/12 at 9:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9932 of 2169612/3/12 at 9:42pmpost #9933 of 2169612/3/12 at 10:17pmpost #9934 of 2169612/3/12 at 10:33pmpost #9935 of 2169612/4/12 at 12:24amQuote:Hope u dont have a cat ..as cats love so many cables together..mine did.Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Well, here's a recent addition to my setup:
Got my Hifiman speaker adapter in today from ALO and hooked the HE-6 up in this chain:
Denon DVD-3910 --> Modwright SWL9.0se --> modified Dynaco ST-70 --> HE-6
The picture might be terrible, but the sound is absolutely wonderful!post #9936 of 2169612/4/12 at 3:52ampost #9937 of 2169612/4/12 at 7:38amQuote:
No cat. I do however have a dog, but she learned her lesson when she chewed through a live power cable as a puppy. She generally avoids cords and cables of all sorts.
Also, I'm trying to work out a better place for the cables (heck a better place for everything) as I certainly don't like them routed across my living room floor. If I ever get it figured out and everything looking nice and neat, I'll have a friend take some photos with a DSLR instead of using the camera on my phone. Until then, enjoy the pic of my big mess o' cables.post #9938 of 2169612/4/12 at 8:56ampost #9939 of 2169612/4/12 at 9:02am
15.5"macbook pro retina 2.6ghz/i7/16gb ram
Sony A865+Ibasso T5
Vmoda LP2 w/ chelene pads+ aiaiai beatport cable
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bass it shakes your eyes:rolleyes:
Edited by rudeboybass - 12/4/12 at 9:17ampost #9940 of 2169612/4/12 at 1:43pmpost #9941 of 2169612/4/12 at 2:21pmpost #9942 of 2169612/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
Great to hear Can you compare the he300 and he400 a bit?post #9943 of 2169612/4/12 at 2:39pm[/INDENT]post #9944 of 2169612/4/12 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
To be honest..not really.not with the mstage...and with this i will probably jump on somebodies foot but..i loved the he300 more on the mstage then the he400..the he400 was more of everything of the 300..as the he 400 has a more pronounced and more agressive tremble.and a deeper going bass...the he300 is more laidback and dark..maybe its because its a dynamic phone...thats also why i sold the he400 in 3 months time and went for the he500.. But then again..its how i felt..both phones are excellent in their own way...if u like strong tremble and deep rumble u will like he400..i prefer a bit dark and natural and balanced sound ...the he400 has a v-form sound signature...
Haha, that seems to be what I gather from reading around here and elsewhere. The he-300 does appear to be better for the price since it's most frequently compared to the hd600/650 etc, no doubt due to the darker sound sig. Thanks.post #9945 of 2169612/4/12 at 3:09pm[/QUOTE]Quote:Ur welcome
And the he300 is easier to drive ..u can drive it on gain 0 Db..
If u do get the mstage..i got the black one..so much more classier imho..dont forget to check if the gainswitches sticker is not upside down...lolz..
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/4/12 at 3:12pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 14 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 34 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 39 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 42 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 46 seconds ago
- › Original Nhoord Red build w/ rosewood cups 48 seconds ago
- › L.K.S. Audio MH-DA004 Dual ES9038PRO DAC - Van Damme's double impact? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 2 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear