Or Tony if you're in Brooklyn.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 663post #9931 of 2004212/3/12 at 9:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9932 of 2004212/3/12 at 9:42pmpost #9933 of 2004212/3/12 at 10:17pmpost #9934 of 2004212/3/12 at 10:33pmpost #9935 of 2004212/4/12 at 12:24amQuote:Hope u dont have a cat ..as cats love so many cables together..mine did.Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Well, here's a recent addition to my setup:
Got my Hifiman speaker adapter in today from ALO and hooked the HE-6 up in this chain:
Denon DVD-3910 --> Modwright SWL9.0se --> modified Dynaco ST-70 --> HE-6
The picture might be terrible, but the sound is absolutely wonderful!post #9936 of 2004212/4/12 at 3:52ampost #9937 of 2004212/4/12 at 7:38amQuote:
No cat. I do however have a dog, but she learned her lesson when she chewed through a live power cable as a puppy. She generally avoids cords and cables of all sorts.
Also, I'm trying to work out a better place for the cables (heck a better place for everything) as I certainly don't like them routed across my living room floor. If I ever get it figured out and everything looking nice and neat, I'll have a friend take some photos with a DSLR instead of using the camera on my phone. Until then, enjoy the pic of my big mess o' cables.post #9938 of 2004212/4/12 at 8:56ampost #9939 of 2004212/4/12 at 9:02am
15.5"macbook pro retina 2.6ghz/i7/16gb ram
Sony A865+Ibasso T5
Vmoda LP2 w/ chelene pads+ aiaiai beatport cable
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bass it shakes your eyes:rolleyes:
Edited by rudeboybass - 12/4/12 at 9:17ampost #9940 of 2004212/4/12 at 1:43pmpost #9941 of 2004212/4/12 at 2:21pmpost #9942 of 2004212/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
Great to hear Can you compare the he300 and he400 a bit?post #9943 of 2004212/4/12 at 2:39pm[/INDENT]post #9944 of 2004212/4/12 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
To be honest..not really.not with the mstage...and with this i will probably jump on somebodies foot but..i loved the he300 more on the mstage then the he400..the he400 was more of everything of the 300..as the he 400 has a more pronounced and more agressive tremble.and a deeper going bass...the he300 is more laidback and dark..maybe its because its a dynamic phone...thats also why i sold the he400 in 3 months time and went for the he500.. But then again..its how i felt..both phones are excellent in their own way...if u like strong tremble and deep rumble u will like he400..i prefer a bit dark and natural and balanced sound ...the he400 has a v-form sound signature...
Haha, that seems to be what I gather from reading around here and elsewhere. The he-300 does appear to be better for the price since it's most frequently compared to the hd600/650 etc, no doubt due to the darker sound sig. Thanks.post #9945 of 2004212/4/12 at 3:09pm[/QUOTE]Quote:Ur welcome
And the he300 is easier to drive ..u can drive it on gain 0 Db..
If u do get the mstage..i got the black one..so much more classier imho..dont forget to check if the gainswitches sticker is not upside down...lolz..
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/4/12 at 3:12pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 21 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 54 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Which headphone is the absolute darkest? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Selling everything!!! Schiit Fulla, Yamaha HPH-MT220, Sony... 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2