A question that could easily derail this thread, make a new thread and you will get more responses.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 663post #9931 of 1920212/3/12 at 8:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9932 of 1920212/3/12 at 9:07pmpost #9933 of 1920212/3/12 at 9:40pmpost #9934 of 1920212/3/12 at 9:42pmpost #9935 of 1920212/3/12 at 10:17pmpost #9936 of 1920212/3/12 at 10:33pmpost #9937 of 1920212/4/12 at 12:24amQuote:Hope u dont have a cat ..as cats love so many cables together..mine did.Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Well, here's a recent addition to my setup:
Got my Hifiman speaker adapter in today from ALO and hooked the HE-6 up in this chain:
Denon DVD-3910 --> Modwright SWL9.0se --> modified Dynaco ST-70 --> HE-6
The picture might be terrible, but the sound is absolutely wonderful!post #9938 of 1920212/4/12 at 3:52ampost #9939 of 1920212/4/12 at 7:38amQuote:
No cat. I do however have a dog, but she learned her lesson when she chewed through a live power cable as a puppy. She generally avoids cords and cables of all sorts.
Also, I'm trying to work out a better place for the cables (heck a better place for everything) as I certainly don't like them routed across my living room floor. If I ever get it figured out and everything looking nice and neat, I'll have a friend take some photos with a DSLR instead of using the camera on my phone. Until then, enjoy the pic of my big mess o' cables.post #9940 of 1920212/4/12 at 8:56ampost #9941 of 1920212/4/12 at 9:02am
15.5"macbook pro retina 2.6ghz/i7/16gb ram
Sony A865+Ibasso T5
Vmoda LP2 w/ chelene pads+ aiaiai beatport cable
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bass it shakes your eyes:rolleyes:
Edited by rudeboybass - 12/4/12 at 9:17ampost #9942 of 1920212/4/12 at 1:43pmpost #9943 of 1920212/4/12 at 2:21pmpost #9944 of 1920212/4/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
Great to hear Can you compare the he300 and he400 a bit?post #9945 of 1920212/4/12 at 2:39pm[/INDENT]
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 320kbps / Lossless / 256kbps 4 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 seconds ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 24 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 29 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 35 seconds ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for the Holidays Bundle Deal - Geek Pulse + Audeze &... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)