Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 657post #9841 of 2113811/29/12 at 2:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9842 of 2113811/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #9843 of 2113811/29/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
They sound great with the LCD 2 but I do prefer the EF80 TFK.
WB do is off with the LCD2 pic, I was too lazy :Dpost #9844 of 2113811/29/12 at 3:33pmpost #9845 of 2113811/29/12 at 3:59pmpost #9846 of 2113811/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #9847 of 2113811/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #9848 of 2113811/29/12 at 4:12pmpost #9849 of 2113811/29/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
Yes, but we'r good at lending each other support through recovery. Ask rosgr63...post #9850 of 2113811/29/12 at 6:57pmQuote:Wallet recovery? Perhaps a Head-Fi Bake Sale to help the most afflicted members.
Edited by Draygonn - 11/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9851 of 2113811/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9852 of 2113811/29/12 at 7:46pmpost #9853 of 2113811/30/12 at 2:34pm
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!post #9854 of 2113811/30/12 at 4:53pmpost #9855 of 2113811/30/12 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by hfflt
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!
Welcome to a new evolution of the homo sapiens..called the headphone sapiens
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AIWA - OWNERS?? Vintage High end Cans - HP-X10, HP-T10, etc. 4 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 21 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 51 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 Owner's Club 55 seconds ago
- › Nura: Headphones that learn and adapt to your unique hearing 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...