Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 657post #9841 of 2166611/29/12 at 2:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9842 of 2166611/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #9843 of 2166611/29/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
They sound great with the LCD 2 but I do prefer the EF80 TFK.
WB do is off with the LCD2 pic, I was too lazy :Dpost #9844 of 2166611/29/12 at 3:33pmpost #9845 of 2166611/29/12 at 3:59pmpost #9846 of 2166611/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #9847 of 2166611/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #9848 of 2166611/29/12 at 4:12pmpost #9849 of 2166611/29/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
Yes, but we'r good at lending each other support through recovery. Ask rosgr63...post #9850 of 2166611/29/12 at 6:57pmQuote:Wallet recovery? Perhaps a Head-Fi Bake Sale to help the most afflicted members.
Edited by Draygonn - 11/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9851 of 2166611/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9852 of 2166611/29/12 at 7:46pmpost #9853 of 2166611/30/12 at 2:34pm
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!post #9854 of 2166611/30/12 at 4:53pmpost #9855 of 2166611/30/12 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by hfflt
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!
Welcome to a new evolution of the homo sapiens..called the headphone sapiens
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD800 - excellent condition 12 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Nuforce HA-200 - affordable class-A monoblocks 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Cowon PLENUE M2 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Best Computer Audio Player Software? 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear