Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 657post #9841 of 2017411/29/12 at 2:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9842 of 2017411/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #9843 of 2017411/29/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
They sound great with the LCD 2 but I do prefer the EF80 TFK.
WB do is off with the LCD2 pic, I was too lazy :Dpost #9844 of 2017411/29/12 at 3:33pmpost #9845 of 2017411/29/12 at 3:59pmpost #9846 of 2017411/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #9847 of 2017411/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #9848 of 2017411/29/12 at 4:12pmpost #9849 of 2017411/29/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
Yes, but we'r good at lending each other support through recovery. Ask rosgr63...post #9850 of 2017411/29/12 at 6:57pmQuote:Wallet recovery? Perhaps a Head-Fi Bake Sale to help the most afflicted members.
Edited by Draygonn - 11/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9851 of 2017411/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9852 of 2017411/29/12 at 7:46pmpost #9853 of 2017411/30/12 at 2:34pm
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!post #9854 of 2017411/30/12 at 4:53pmpost #9855 of 2017411/30/12 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by hfflt
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!
Welcome to a new evolution of the homo sapiens..called the headphone sapiens
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Yes Virgina, There is a difference in USB cables 15 seconds ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 44 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 58 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › Currently using a Xonar DGX, should I upgrade? 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3