Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 657post #9841 of 2137011/29/12 at 2:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9842 of 2137011/29/12 at 2:40pmpost #9843 of 2137011/29/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
They sound great with the LCD 2 but I do prefer the EF80 TFK.
WB do is off with the LCD2 pic, I was too lazy :Dpost #9844 of 2137011/29/12 at 3:33pmpost #9845 of 2137011/29/12 at 3:59pmpost #9846 of 2137011/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #9847 of 2137011/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #9848 of 2137011/29/12 at 4:12pmpost #9849 of 2137011/29/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
Yes, but we'r good at lending each other support through recovery. Ask rosgr63...post #9850 of 2137011/29/12 at 6:57pmQuote:Wallet recovery? Perhaps a Head-Fi Bake Sale to help the most afflicted members.
Edited by Draygonn - 11/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9851 of 2137011/29/12 at 7:00pmpost #9852 of 2137011/29/12 at 7:46pmpost #9853 of 2137011/30/12 at 2:34pm
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!post #9854 of 2137011/30/12 at 4:53pmpost #9855 of 2137011/30/12 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by hfflt
It took awhile to read whole thread throughout to be honest. But it was fantastic experience, by the way. So many inspiring and enjoyful systems, so many happy and skillful people. It's so great! Sadly but so far I don't have anything to show off, but I will cherish my passion to music and it's reproducting perpetually!
Welcome to a new evolution of the homo sapiens..called the headphone sapiens
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music City Meet, 6th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2016 (October... 12 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › TEAC UD-301 30 seconds ago
- › In Ear - advice 33 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › KENNERTON VALI - Impressions, Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for external solution for listening to PC and PS4 at same... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...