Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 656post #9826 of 1892511/29/12 at 2:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9827 of 1892511/29/12 at 2:38am
Living room head-fi/hifi corner. Currently (and I promised myself: for the whole of 2013... fingers crossed) consisting of a MacMini as source, HiFace to the Naim Supernait (acts as a DAC) with the rec-out into the Stax SRM-006T and Stax SR-404. Speakers are the lovely Wilson Benesch Arc's.
Just picked up this Stax set yesterday and while the SR404 is not quite like how I remember the 404LE, it does get close so I'm actually very happy now. Just the leather pads and a bit of oil to stop the creaking and I'm set.
Workspace in the attic. Headphone out of the Macbook into an Epiphany built O2 and then through an 120Ω adapter into the Q701's. Nice and simple.
Edited by paaj - 11/29/12 at 2:59ampost #9828 of 1892511/29/12 at 4:58amQuote:
I think you need a DNA Stratus to match that desk:Dpost #9829 of 1892511/29/12 at 5:53ampost #9830 of 1892511/29/12 at 5:58ampost #9831 of 1892511/29/12 at 6:12ampost #9832 of 1892511/29/12 at 6:43ampost #9833 of 1892511/29/12 at 7:07ampost #9834 of 1892511/29/12 at 7:33am
Heres a pic with my new addition driving my orthos very well indeed. Quite brilliant actually! Its an odd litttle set up but it works well. Old Arcam Black box dac from 89 and the Mistral hp509 hybrid tube amp. I got a bargain on both items. In total cost - less than $300! (obviously not including hp's) And compared to my other (approx $800) rig, it actually sounds better...post #9835 of 1892511/29/12 at 7:45ampost #9836 of 1892511/29/12 at 9:06ampost #9837 of 1892511/29/12 at 9:29ampost #9838 of 1892511/29/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1
Heres a pic with my new addition driving my orthos very well indeed. Quite brilliant actually! Its an odd litttle set up but it works well. Old Arcam Black box dac from 89 and the Mistral hp509 hybrid tube amp. I got a bargain on both items. In total cost - less than $300! (obviously not including hp's) And compared to my other (approx $800) rig, it actually sounds better...
Looks clean and simple, I like it. Hey sometimes the cheaper wine has more depth and characteristics than the more expensive wine!post #9839 of 1892511/29/12 at 2:14pm
Could I get a full-rez version of this photo? I want this for my desktop. Awesome!!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 4 seconds ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 50 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › NEW! harman/kardon CL by HARMAN headphones unboxing, review to come 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › IC: Montreal, Quebec Meet!!! 7 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Help pls........ 9 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)