Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 656post #9826 of 1862511/29/12 at 2:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9827 of 1862511/29/12 at 2:38am
Living room head-fi/hifi corner. Currently (and I promised myself: for the whole of 2013... fingers crossed) consisting of a MacMini as source, HiFace to the Naim Supernait (acts as a DAC) with the rec-out into the Stax SRM-006T and Stax SR-404. Speakers are the lovely Wilson Benesch Arc's.
Just picked up this Stax set yesterday and while the SR404 is not quite like how I remember the 404LE, it does get close so I'm actually very happy now. Just the leather pads and a bit of oil to stop the creaking and I'm set.
Workspace in the attic. Headphone out of the Macbook into an Epiphany built O2 and then through an 120Ω adapter into the Q701's. Nice and simple.
Edited by paaj - 11/29/12 at 2:59ampost #9828 of 1862511/29/12 at 4:58amQuote:
I think you need a DNA Stratus to match that desk:Dpost #9829 of 1862511/29/12 at 5:53ampost #9830 of 1862511/29/12 at 5:58ampost #9831 of 1862511/29/12 at 6:12ampost #9832 of 1862511/29/12 at 6:43ampost #9833 of 1862511/29/12 at 7:07ampost #9834 of 1862511/29/12 at 7:33am
Heres a pic with my new addition driving my orthos very well indeed. Quite brilliant actually! Its an odd litttle set up but it works well. Old Arcam Black box dac from 89 and the Mistral hp509 hybrid tube amp. I got a bargain on both items. In total cost - less than $300! (obviously not including hp's) And compared to my other (approx $800) rig, it actually sounds better...post #9835 of 1862511/29/12 at 7:45ampost #9836 of 1862511/29/12 at 9:06ampost #9837 of 1862511/29/12 at 9:29ampost #9838 of 1862511/29/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1
Heres a pic with my new addition driving my orthos very well indeed. Quite brilliant actually! Its an odd litttle set up but it works well. Old Arcam Black box dac from 89 and the Mistral hp509 hybrid tube amp. I got a bargain on both items. In total cost - less than $300! (obviously not including hp's) And compared to my other (approx $800) rig, it actually sounds better...
Looks clean and simple, I like it. Hey sometimes the cheaper wine has more depth and characteristics than the more expensive wine!post #9839 of 1862511/29/12 at 2:14pm
Could I get a full-rez version of this photo? I want this for my desktop. Awesome!!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Dog-fi 2 minutes ago
- › What would make the perfect headphone ? 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Attaching an E12 to an X3: useful? 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)