That's a great idea!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 654post #9796 of 1920211/27/12 at 6:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9797 of 1920211/27/12 at 6:51amQuote:Computer audiophile? is that a new kind of human being? Mmmmm lets think about it..u are into high end audio and high end computering? Well we have lots in common then i am a computer loon (check my avatar pics) and a rookie audiophile.... Did u make a start in putting a tube amp internals into a big pc housing? And that watercooled?
But nice pic..soooo purple..post #9798 of 1920211/27/12 at 7:01am
Not quite a computer loon yet, but always striving. I tweaked a 2010 Mac mini music server for my audio rig. Got a couple of TT's and portables as well. May bring a Reel-to-reel home one day...
Whoa! I'm in California and hadn't noticed the sun just came up - way past my bed time! This overnight listening session has now gone Final.
Edited by Silent One - 11/27/12 at 7:03ampost #9799 of 1920211/27/12 at 7:10amQuote:Cool! Am impressed! Damn..ur one of a kind.. ..i am into watercooling all whats possible (and i mean all) to get the highest possible reliable speed..am now working on a rig with two seperate water cycles with their own pumps/radiators and reservoirs..and the still to build 2nd cycle will have a external pump/reservoir/radiator build into a custommade aluminium mattblack rack and powered by its own separate powerunit..it gives me headaches sometimes to figure out..but its fun! And i am going the same way with my 337 i think..as i read about powercaps, better capacitators and so on.. this is the beginning of the end..aaaaarrrrgggghhh
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/27/12 at 7:13ampost #9800 of 1920211/27/12 at 9:25amQuote:
Are you using vintage sprague black beauty capacitors? I likepost #9801 of 1920211/27/12 at 2:56pmpost #9802 of 1920211/27/12 at 3:05pmpost #9803 of 1920211/27/12 at 3:12pmpost #9804 of 1920211/28/12 at 4:53am
That's quite a collection of oil caps you've got there! I retrofitted my DAC with two paper and oil Western caps (can style) from the 40s gotta love that vintage sound. You should try some Aerovox V161 caps in place of those spragues, my fav sound from the vintage styles.post #9805 of 1920211/28/12 at 7:38amQuote:Anyone has experience with ultracaps? The guy who is going to upgrade my 337 uses those for.the upgrade..am just curious..if u guys have experience with thoseOriginally Posted by colinharding
That's quite a collection of oil caps you've got there! I retrofitted my DAC with two paper and oil Western caps (can style) from the 40s gotta love that vintage sound. You should try some Aerovox V161 caps in place of those spragues, my fav sound from the vintage styles.post #9806 of 1920211/28/12 at 8:41am
Long time on Head-fi, never posted...In Italy I have a *reallly* better system, now I live in London and I have to use these. I'm happy anyway, I think Fio E17 and PRO 900 it's a good match.post #9807 of 1920211/28/12 at 9:13ampost #9808 of 1920211/28/12 at 9:15ampost #9809 of 1920211/28/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Haven't heard of those, the output caps in the 337 are huge though, 6mf or something like that if I remember correctly. So it is hard to find something that will work and will fit in the chassis.post #9810 of 1920211/28/12 at 9:21am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 20 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 37 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 45 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › Noble 4 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)