Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 646post #9676 of 1874111/18/12 at 4:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 1874111/18/12 at 5:31pmpost #9678 of 1874111/18/12 at 6:46pm
Gorgeous set of photos, keph. I see in your profile that you have the Beyerdynamic DT 990, how is it when paired with either the Schiit or the Woo Audio amplifier?
Destroysall.post #9679 of 1874111/18/12 at 7:26pmpost #9680 of 1874111/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #9681 of 1874111/19/12 at 12:18am
He actually killed one of the 596 I sent him. Just took one big chunk of glass right out of it. I wonder if I still have that picture :Dpost #9682 of 1874111/19/12 at 1:41amQuote:
Sans stills & video, I'd settle for the audio of this event mishap...post #9683 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:04ampost #9684 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:16amQuote:
The gamecube caught my attention, i still play mine every so often.post #9685 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:21ampost #9686 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:28ampost #9687 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:32ampost #9688 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:40am
stopped just the other day, i unlocked all the stages except for dreamland 64, just finished super mario sunshine today, aiming to finish either windwaker or 1000 year door next, i love school holidays.post #9689 of 1874111/19/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I hope that you finished Sunshine with 120 shine sprites.
The Blue Coins isn't that hard to get...
Go for PMTTYD next.post #9690 of 1874111/19/12 at 3:03am
only 75, it's not that I don't want to get the coins, it is more the 100 coin star. At the moment just finishing the story is enough for me, as I have been playing it since I was 8. My parents sold our Gamecube for $10 and bought a PS2. I only just bought my own Gamecube last year.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for portable on-ear headphones with great character... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)