Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 646post #9676 of 1846111/18/12 at 4:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 1846111/18/12 at 5:31pmpost #9678 of 1846111/18/12 at 6:46pm
Gorgeous set of photos, keph. I see in your profile that you have the Beyerdynamic DT 990, how is it when paired with either the Schiit or the Woo Audio amplifier?
Destroysall.post #9679 of 1846111/18/12 at 7:26pmpost #9680 of 1846111/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #9681 of 1846111/19/12 at 12:18am
He actually killed one of the 596 I sent him. Just took one big chunk of glass right out of it. I wonder if I still have that picture :Dpost #9682 of 1846111/19/12 at 1:41amQuote:
Sans stills & video, I'd settle for the audio of this event mishap...post #9683 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:04ampost #9684 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:16amQuote:
The gamecube caught my attention, i still play mine every so often.post #9685 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:21ampost #9686 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:28ampost #9687 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:32ampost #9688 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:40am
stopped just the other day, i unlocked all the stages except for dreamland 64, just finished super mario sunshine today, aiming to finish either windwaker or 1000 year door next, i love school holidays.post #9689 of 1846111/19/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I hope that you finished Sunshine with 120 shine sprites.
The Blue Coins isn't that hard to get...
Go for PMTTYD next.post #9690 of 1846111/19/12 at 3:03am
only 75, it's not that I don't want to get the coins, it is more the 100 coin star. At the moment just finishing the story is enough for me, as I have been playing it since I was 8. My parents sold our Gamecube for $10 and bought a PS2. I only just bought my own Gamecube last year.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 10 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 41 seconds ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ediswan CV2492/6922 pair 3 minutes ago
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › CanMania 2014 @ Capital Audiofest: Impressions & Reports 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)