Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 646post #9676 of 1969811/18/12 at 4:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 1969811/18/12 at 5:31pmpost #9678 of 1969811/18/12 at 6:46pm
Gorgeous set of photos, keph. I see in your profile that you have the Beyerdynamic DT 990, how is it when paired with either the Schiit or the Woo Audio amplifier?
Destroysall.post #9679 of 1969811/18/12 at 7:26pmpost #9680 of 1969811/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #9681 of 1969811/19/12 at 12:18am
He actually killed one of the 596 I sent him. Just took one big chunk of glass right out of it. I wonder if I still have that picture :Dpost #9682 of 1969811/19/12 at 1:41amQuote:
Sans stills & video, I'd settle for the audio of this event mishap...post #9683 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:04ampost #9684 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:16amQuote:
The gamecube caught my attention, i still play mine every so often.post #9685 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:21ampost #9686 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:28ampost #9687 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:32ampost #9688 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:40am
stopped just the other day, i unlocked all the stages except for dreamland 64, just finished super mario sunshine today, aiming to finish either windwaker or 1000 year door next, i love school holidays.post #9689 of 1969811/19/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I hope that you finished Sunshine with 120 shine sprites.
The Blue Coins isn't that hard to get...
Go for PMTTYD next.post #9690 of 1969811/19/12 at 3:03am
only 75, it's not that I don't want to get the coins, it is more the 100 coin star. At the moment just finishing the story is enough for me, as I have been playing it since I was 8. My parents sold our Gamecube for $10 and bought a PS2. I only just bought my own Gamecube last year.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 34 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3