Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 646post #9676 of 1744511/18/12 at 4:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 1744511/18/12 at 5:31pmpost #9678 of 1744511/18/12 at 6:46pm
Gorgeous set of photos, keph. I see in your profile that you have the Beyerdynamic DT 990, how is it when paired with either the Schiit or the Woo Audio amplifier?
Destroysall.post #9679 of 1744511/18/12 at 7:26pmpost #9680 of 1744511/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #9681 of 1744511/19/12 at 12:18am
He actually killed one of the 596 I sent him. Just took one big chunk of glass right out of it. I wonder if I still have that picture :Dpost #9682 of 1744511/19/12 at 1:41amQuote:
Sans stills & video, I'd settle for the audio of this event mishap...post #9683 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:04ampost #9684 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:16amQuote:
The gamecube caught my attention, i still play mine every so often.post #9685 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:21ampost #9686 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:28ampost #9687 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:32ampost #9688 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:40am
stopped just the other day, i unlocked all the stages except for dreamland 64, just finished super mario sunshine today, aiming to finish either windwaker or 1000 year door next, i love school holidays.post #9689 of 1744511/19/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I hope that you finished Sunshine with 120 shine sprites.
The Blue Coins isn't that hard to get...
Go for PMTTYD next.post #9690 of 1744511/19/12 at 3:03am
only 75, it's not that I don't want to get the coins, it is more the 100 coin star. At the moment just finishing the story is enough for me, as I have been playing it since I was 8. My parents sold our Gamecube for $10 and bought a PS2. I only just bought my own Gamecube last year.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Vintage Pioneer appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › The inside of ACS T1 (old vision) shocked me when I opened it..And... 12 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude