Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 646post #9676 of 1917211/18/12 at 4:48pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 1917211/18/12 at 5:31pmpost #9678 of 1917211/18/12 at 6:46pm
Gorgeous set of photos, keph. I see in your profile that you have the Beyerdynamic DT 990, how is it when paired with either the Schiit or the Woo Audio amplifier?
Destroysall.post #9679 of 1917211/18/12 at 7:26pmpost #9680 of 1917211/18/12 at 7:46pmpost #9681 of 1917211/19/12 at 12:18am
He actually killed one of the 596 I sent him. Just took one big chunk of glass right out of it. I wonder if I still have that picture :Dpost #9682 of 1917211/19/12 at 1:41amQuote:
Sans stills & video, I'd settle for the audio of this event mishap...post #9683 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:04ampost #9684 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:16amQuote:
The gamecube caught my attention, i still play mine every so often.post #9685 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:21ampost #9686 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:28ampost #9687 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:32ampost #9688 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:40am
stopped just the other day, i unlocked all the stages except for dreamland 64, just finished super mario sunshine today, aiming to finish either windwaker or 1000 year door next, i love school holidays.post #9689 of 1917211/19/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I hope that you finished Sunshine with 120 shine sprites.
The Blue Coins isn't that hard to get...
Go for PMTTYD next.post #9690 of 1917211/19/12 at 3:03am
only 75, it's not that I don't want to get the coins, it is more the 100 coin star. At the moment just finishing the story is enough for me, as I have been playing it since I was 8. My parents sold our Gamecube for $10 and bought a PS2. I only just bought my own Gamecube last year.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 7 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 10 seconds ago
- › Android Music Combination: Samsung Galaxy S5 + 128GB MicroSD +... 15 seconds ago
- › Cover song better than original? Examples please. 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)