Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 645

post #9661 of 20041
Looks like that Schiit might cause some heat issues with the Mac Mini...
post #9662 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipilot227 View Post

Looks like that Schiit might cause some heat issues with the Mac Mini...

 

Ive been keeping a very close eye on the temperature between the two as a precaution. The Schiit combo does not seem to get nearly as hot as everyone has made it out to be. Maybe I lucked out.

post #9663 of 20041

Sweet Setup!

post #9664 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

They were using some amp that I could not recognize. I know they were using an amp though.

 

Wait. You mean you live in "The City that knows how" and you didn't go Android or iOS6 all over that foreign box?! blink.gif

post #9665 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Wait. You mean you live in "The City that knows how" and you didn't go Android or iOS6 all over that foreign box?! blink.gif
Haha, it sounded amazing though.
post #9666 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Wait. You mean you live in "The City that knows how" and you didn't go Android or iOS6 all over that foreign box?! blink.gif
Haha, it sounded amazing though.

 

biggrin.gif I bet the lost opportunity hit you well after you had already left. Glad a Brick & Mortar was able to take care of an audition.

post #9667 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

biggrin.gif  I bet the lost opportunity hit you well after you had already left. Glad a Brick & Mortar was able to take care of an audition.
:P. I don't know what CD player it was but it sounded so good. The Sennheiser HD800 was amazing.. I cant get over it, this is not good.
post #9668 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

:P. I don't know what CD player it was but it sounded so good. The Sennheiser HUD800 was amazing.. I cant get over it, this is not good.

 

 

I see you have a nice camera on your avatar.  Go back and take some pictures.  Inquiring minds want to know.

post #9669 of 20041

My daily PC-rig, took the photo just now, been this way for years :)

 

post #9670 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post


I see you have a nice camera on your avatar.  Go back and take some pictures.  Inquiring minds want to know.
Its my dads:P. And, I can't go all the time. I'm going in a week though as were buying a Rega RP1 and Music Hall Marimbas. So, I'll try to see what it was.
post #9671 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post


I see you have a nice camera on your avatar.  Go back and take some pictures.  Inquiring minds want to know.
Its my dads:P. And, I can't go all the time. I'm going in a week though as were buying a Rega RP1 and Music Hall Marimbas. So, I'll try to see what it was.

 

This is great to hear! Did you go to the Mountain View store or did The City get a store?

post #9672 of 20041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

This is great to hear! Did you go to the Mountain View store or did The City get a store?
Mountain View.
post #9673 of 20041

Thor's Hammer...

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

post #9674 of 20041

Nice! How do you like the LCD2's?

post #9675 of 20041

Sorry,been posting in the wrong thread!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...