The SR80 shot is quite nice. Don't get discouraged when people don't comment though. Especially when you were the last person to post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 638post #9556 of 1750811/14/12 at 11:21am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9557 of 1750811/14/12 at 12:03pm
Just due to the fact that I take the subway at rush hour, and I am always on the move, they are a tad large, but better than most over ears because they grip your head like a VICE. I treasure my PROs, they are like an extra limb to me, one I can't spend more than a day without listening to...post #9558 of 1750811/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:
Great pics, and very good music! Radiohead, Beatles, Bob dylan are some of my absolute faves.post #9559 of 1750811/14/12 at 12:40pmpost #9560 of 1750811/14/12 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by twizzleraddict
That Hyperion speaker set up must be real nice. I've read about them so much in the past and they are well-regarded, along w/the Rogue gear. What is your split on the speaker vs. headphone listening time? I'd be listening to the speaker system the majority of the time since the Hyperions should be very resolving, even at low volumes.
I've just recently got into headphones, because of my childeren. At evenings i use the headphone. In the weekend, of during weekdays after work i listen to the hyperions. So at this time i listen for 70% to the headphones and 30% speaker. BUT the headphone made me realize what the accoustic enviroment does toe the sound of my system. The hyperions would be better off in a bigger room thats for sure. I've got some problems with the mid-low freqs, In in allother parts the play really sweet.
Edited by marcelvdk - 11/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #9561 of 1750811/14/12 at 1:56pmpost #9562 of 1750811/14/12 at 1:57pmpost #9563 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:02pmpost #9564 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:06pmpost #9565 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:12pmpost #9566 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:31pmpost #9567 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Loevhagen
Depth of Field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field
Oh, thanks. I was wondering how people always did that. I thought it was a computer effect, I guess all you need is a good camera. It was really annoying when the camera would not take the UE photo.. It could not focus at allpost #9568 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:44pm
I'm 23 (since we're mentioning our ages?) and I liked your shot of the SR-80 as well. The other ones could do with a bit more creativity/focus and watch those shadows. I'm no photographer though...used to own a DSLR but sold it because I just didn't use it enough.post #9569 of 1750811/14/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
The UE shot was impossible to get. The camera just kept messing stuff up. Thanks for all the comments on the Sr80i's guys!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › How u burn in your PSB M4U 2? 33 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude