The SR80 shot is quite nice. Don't get discouraged when people don't comment though. Especially when you were the last person to post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 638post #9556 of 1787211/14/12 at 11:21am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9557 of 1787211/14/12 at 12:03pm
Just due to the fact that I take the subway at rush hour, and I am always on the move, they are a tad large, but better than most over ears because they grip your head like a VICE. I treasure my PROs, they are like an extra limb to me, one I can't spend more than a day without listening to...post #9558 of 1787211/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:
Great pics, and very good music! Radiohead, Beatles, Bob dylan are some of my absolute faves.post #9559 of 1787211/14/12 at 12:40pmpost #9560 of 1787211/14/12 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by twizzleraddict
That Hyperion speaker set up must be real nice. I've read about them so much in the past and they are well-regarded, along w/the Rogue gear. What is your split on the speaker vs. headphone listening time? I'd be listening to the speaker system the majority of the time since the Hyperions should be very resolving, even at low volumes.
I've just recently got into headphones, because of my childeren. At evenings i use the headphone. In the weekend, of during weekdays after work i listen to the hyperions. So at this time i listen for 70% to the headphones and 30% speaker. BUT the headphone made me realize what the accoustic enviroment does toe the sound of my system. The hyperions would be better off in a bigger room thats for sure. I've got some problems with the mid-low freqs, In in allother parts the play really sweet.
Edited by marcelvdk - 11/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #9561 of 1787211/14/12 at 1:56pmpost #9562 of 1787211/14/12 at 1:57pmpost #9563 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:02pmpost #9564 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:06pmpost #9565 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:12pmpost #9566 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:31pmpost #9567 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Loevhagen
Depth of Field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field
Oh, thanks. I was wondering how people always did that. I thought it was a computer effect, I guess all you need is a good camera. It was really annoying when the camera would not take the UE photo.. It could not focus at allpost #9568 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:44pm
I'm 23 (since we're mentioning our ages?) and I liked your shot of the SR-80 as well. The other ones could do with a bit more creativity/focus and watch those shadows. I'm no photographer though...used to own a DSLR but sold it because I just didn't use it enough.post #9569 of 1787211/14/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
The UE shot was impossible to get. The camera just kept messing stuff up. Thanks for all the comments on the Sr80i's guys!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Basshead Club just now
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 45 seconds ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 48 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Dilemma: Audeze LCD-X VS LCD-XC 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 Alpen as DAC w/ iPad (retina mini) and iPhone (5S) Via... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob