The SR80 shot is quite nice. Don't get discouraged when people don't comment though. Especially when you were the last person to post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 638post #9556 of 1874411/14/12 at 11:21am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9557 of 1874411/14/12 at 12:03pm
Just due to the fact that I take the subway at rush hour, and I am always on the move, they are a tad large, but better than most over ears because they grip your head like a VICE. I treasure my PROs, they are like an extra limb to me, one I can't spend more than a day without listening to...post #9558 of 1874411/14/12 at 12:18pmQuote:
Great pics, and very good music! Radiohead, Beatles, Bob dylan are some of my absolute faves.post #9559 of 1874411/14/12 at 12:40pmpost #9560 of 1874411/14/12 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by twizzleraddict
That Hyperion speaker set up must be real nice. I've read about them so much in the past and they are well-regarded, along w/the Rogue gear. What is your split on the speaker vs. headphone listening time? I'd be listening to the speaker system the majority of the time since the Hyperions should be very resolving, even at low volumes.
I've just recently got into headphones, because of my childeren. At evenings i use the headphone. In the weekend, of during weekdays after work i listen to the hyperions. So at this time i listen for 70% to the headphones and 30% speaker. BUT the headphone made me realize what the accoustic enviroment does toe the sound of my system. The hyperions would be better off in a bigger room thats for sure. I've got some problems with the mid-low freqs, In in allother parts the play really sweet.
Edited by marcelvdk - 11/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #9561 of 1874411/14/12 at 1:56pmpost #9562 of 1874411/14/12 at 1:57pmpost #9563 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:02pmpost #9564 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:06pmpost #9565 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:12pmpost #9566 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:31pmpost #9567 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Loevhagen
Depth of Field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field
Oh, thanks. I was wondering how people always did that. I thought it was a computer effect, I guess all you need is a good camera. It was really annoying when the camera would not take the UE photo.. It could not focus at allpost #9568 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:44pm
I'm 23 (since we're mentioning our ages?) and I liked your shot of the SR-80 as well. The other ones could do with a bit more creativity/focus and watch those shadows. I'm no photographer though...used to own a DSLR but sold it because I just didn't use it enough.post #9569 of 1874411/14/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
The UE shot was impossible to get. The camera just kept messing stuff up. Thanks for all the comments on the Sr80i's guys!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New post window only displays raw HTML 3 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 22 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 28 seconds ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 45 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 57 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 1 minute ago
- › Lossless audio file formats 1 minute ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)