i agree it really doesn't. all of the photos on their website look to be about the same hue as the Asgard in Killface's photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Not an audiophile, but here are my most notable impressions of these in ears: They're V-Shaped Natural, warm, accurate, true to life are not the words I'd use to describe these headphones....
FiiO X1 2nd Generation Review Disclaimer: The product I am reviewing was provided to me from FiiO in exchange for an honest review of the X1 2nd Generation. Please note that this is an early...
**disclaimer** I am not a high end audiophile, nor, am I veresed in the lingo. I'm just a guy guy who loves music, and loves to listen to it through great headphones/iem's powered by great...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 636post #9526 of 2140511/11/12 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9527 of 2140511/11/12 at 9:57pm
I think it just has to do with their production run on the cases.
Not only that, but their LED can be different from each production run too. If you're OCD it will bother you, then I would just suggest placing the schiit unit behind your monitor lol
I used electric tape the block out my Bifrost's led because it didn't match my lyr :/
But in the end, its all about the music right? :Dpost #9528 of 2140511/11/12 at 10:06pm
You just had to make me look more closely didn't you? My Asgard is slightly more silver looking with the Bifrost being a bit more of a dull grey. It's not readily apparent, but now it's probably going to bother the hell out of me.
Edited by Crimson Tear - 11/11/12 at 10:08pmpost #9529 of 2140511/11/12 at 10:40pmpost #9530 of 2140511/11/12 at 11:03pmpost #9531 of 2140511/11/12 at 11:14pmpost #9532 of 2140511/12/12 at 1:46ampost #9533 of 2140511/12/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Hahaha sorry it was the first thing I noticed and it did bother me... But they sound amazing so they are keepers for mepost #9534 of 2140511/12/12 at 6:21amQuote:
Could set up a colour match thread for people to swap darker coloured schit with brighter coloured ones...post #9535 of 2140511/12/12 at 8:07ampost #9536 of 2140511/12/12 at 11:39ampost #9537 of 2140511/12/12 at 12:09pmpost #9538 of 2140511/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #9539 of 2140511/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #9540 of 2140511/12/12 at 1:39pm
I disagree. The Signature Pro is very portable, IMO. After finally listening to and seeing one in person I'd really like to own it. It's much more portable than my old Pro 750.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 27 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 1 minute ago
- › The decline of the forum signature 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Red 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 10 minutes ago
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by micropixel
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Gemtune Urbanfun Hifi Dual-driver In-ear Headphones,Hybrid Balanced... by loomisjohnson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...