i agree it really doesn't. all of the photos on their website look to be about the same hue as the Asgard in Killface's photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 636post #9526 of 2017811/11/12 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9527 of 2017811/11/12 at 9:57pm
I think it just has to do with their production run on the cases.
Not only that, but their LED can be different from each production run too. If you're OCD it will bother you, then I would just suggest placing the schiit unit behind your monitor lol
I used electric tape the block out my Bifrost's led because it didn't match my lyr :/
But in the end, its all about the music right? :Dpost #9528 of 2017811/11/12 at 10:06pm
You just had to make me look more closely didn't you? My Asgard is slightly more silver looking with the Bifrost being a bit more of a dull grey. It's not readily apparent, but now it's probably going to bother the hell out of me.
Edited by Crimson Tear - 11/11/12 at 10:08pmpost #9529 of 2017811/11/12 at 10:40pmpost #9530 of 2017811/11/12 at 11:03pmpost #9531 of 2017811/11/12 at 11:14pmpost #9532 of 2017811/12/12 at 1:46ampost #9533 of 2017811/12/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Hahaha sorry it was the first thing I noticed and it did bother me... But they sound amazing so they are keepers for mepost #9534 of 2017811/12/12 at 6:21amQuote:
Could set up a colour match thread for people to swap darker coloured schit with brighter coloured ones...post #9535 of 2017811/12/12 at 8:07ampost #9536 of 2017811/12/12 at 11:39ampost #9537 of 2017811/12/12 at 12:09pmpost #9538 of 2017811/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #9539 of 2017811/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #9540 of 2017811/12/12 at 1:39pm
I disagree. The Signature Pro is very portable, IMO. After finally listening to and seeing one in person I'd really like to own it. It's much more portable than my old Pro 750.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 39 seconds ago
- › Replacement cable with no mic for Sennheiser Momentum M2 around 30... 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › K701 thread 8 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 10 minutes ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3