i agree it really doesn't. all of the photos on their website look to be about the same hue as the Asgard in Killface's photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 636post #9526 of 2169611/11/12 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9527 of 2169611/11/12 at 9:57pm
I think it just has to do with their production run on the cases.
Not only that, but their LED can be different from each production run too. If you're OCD it will bother you, then I would just suggest placing the schiit unit behind your monitor lol
I used electric tape the block out my Bifrost's led because it didn't match my lyr :/
But in the end, its all about the music right? :Dpost #9528 of 2169611/11/12 at 10:06pm
You just had to make me look more closely didn't you? My Asgard is slightly more silver looking with the Bifrost being a bit more of a dull grey. It's not readily apparent, but now it's probably going to bother the hell out of me.
Edited by Crimson Tear - 11/11/12 at 10:08pmpost #9529 of 2169611/11/12 at 10:40pmpost #9530 of 2169611/11/12 at 11:03pmpost #9531 of 2169611/11/12 at 11:14pmpost #9532 of 2169611/12/12 at 1:46ampost #9533 of 2169611/12/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Hahaha sorry it was the first thing I noticed and it did bother me... But they sound amazing so they are keepers for mepost #9534 of 2169611/12/12 at 6:21amQuote:
Could set up a colour match thread for people to swap darker coloured schit with brighter coloured ones...post #9535 of 2169611/12/12 at 8:07ampost #9536 of 2169611/12/12 at 11:39ampost #9537 of 2169611/12/12 at 12:09pmpost #9538 of 2169611/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #9539 of 2169611/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #9540 of 2169611/12/12 at 1:39pm
I disagree. The Signature Pro is very portable, IMO. After finally listening to and seeing one in person I'd really like to own it. It's much more portable than my old Pro 750.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 11 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 28 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO In-Ear Monitors EX1 2nd gen is on the market now ! 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000 - Heavily Modified 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MKII + Modi 2 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear