i agree it really doesn't. all of the photos on their website look to be about the same hue as the Asgard in Killface's photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 636post #9526 of 2014811/11/12 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9527 of 2014811/11/12 at 9:57pm
I think it just has to do with their production run on the cases.
Not only that, but their LED can be different from each production run too. If you're OCD it will bother you, then I would just suggest placing the schiit unit behind your monitor lol
I used electric tape the block out my Bifrost's led because it didn't match my lyr :/
But in the end, its all about the music right? :Dpost #9528 of 2014811/11/12 at 10:06pm
You just had to make me look more closely didn't you? My Asgard is slightly more silver looking with the Bifrost being a bit more of a dull grey. It's not readily apparent, but now it's probably going to bother the hell out of me.
Edited by Crimson Tear - 11/11/12 at 10:08pmpost #9529 of 2014811/11/12 at 10:40pmpost #9530 of 2014811/11/12 at 11:03pmpost #9531 of 2014811/11/12 at 11:14pmpost #9532 of 2014811/12/12 at 1:46ampost #9533 of 2014811/12/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Hahaha sorry it was the first thing I noticed and it did bother me... But they sound amazing so they are keepers for mepost #9534 of 2014811/12/12 at 6:21amQuote:
Could set up a colour match thread for people to swap darker coloured schit with brighter coloured ones...post #9535 of 2014811/12/12 at 8:07ampost #9536 of 2014811/12/12 at 11:39ampost #9537 of 2014811/12/12 at 12:09pmpost #9538 of 2014811/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #9539 of 2014811/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #9540 of 2014811/12/12 at 1:39pm
I disagree. The Signature Pro is very portable, IMO. After finally listening to and seeing one in person I'd really like to own it. It's much more portable than my old Pro 750.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 23 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner 1 minute ago
- › X3 1st gen new firmware news? 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet Summer 2015 2 minutes ago
- › What's the best USB audio cable for the money? 3 minutes ago
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series G10 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)