i agree it really doesn't. all of the photos on their website look to be about the same hue as the Asgard in Killface's photo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 636post #9526 of 2000211/11/12 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9527 of 2000211/11/12 at 9:57pm
I think it just has to do with their production run on the cases.
Not only that, but their LED can be different from each production run too. If you're OCD it will bother you, then I would just suggest placing the schiit unit behind your monitor lol
I used electric tape the block out my Bifrost's led because it didn't match my lyr :/
But in the end, its all about the music right? :Dpost #9528 of 2000211/11/12 at 10:06pm
You just had to make me look more closely didn't you? My Asgard is slightly more silver looking with the Bifrost being a bit more of a dull grey. It's not readily apparent, but now it's probably going to bother the hell out of me.
Edited by Crimson Tear - 11/11/12 at 10:08pmpost #9529 of 2000211/11/12 at 10:40pmpost #9530 of 2000211/11/12 at 11:03pmpost #9531 of 2000211/11/12 at 11:14pmpost #9532 of 2000211/12/12 at 1:46ampost #9533 of 2000211/12/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Hahaha sorry it was the first thing I noticed and it did bother me... But they sound amazing so they are keepers for mepost #9534 of 2000211/12/12 at 6:21amQuote:
Could set up a colour match thread for people to swap darker coloured schit with brighter coloured ones...post #9535 of 2000211/12/12 at 8:07ampost #9536 of 2000211/12/12 at 11:39ampost #9537 of 2000211/12/12 at 12:09pmpost #9538 of 2000211/12/12 at 12:12pmpost #9539 of 2000211/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #9540 of 2000211/12/12 at 1:39pm
I disagree. The Signature Pro is very portable, IMO. After finally listening to and seeing one in person I'd really like to own it. It's much more portable than my old Pro 750.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 1 minute ago
- › [WTB] Schiit Asgard 2 or Magni 2 Uber 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Dubai Head-Fi Meet 8th May 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Sound Quality 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2