Nice....I love the maple base with the Brass feet! One of these days I have to replace my VJ Walker table....Lonely stack of records in the basement!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 631post #9451 of 2017811/3/12 at 7:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 2017811/3/12 at 8:41ampost #9453 of 2017811/3/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Well then you'll be listening to the same setup I loved so much. Have fun!post #9454 of 2017811/3/12 at 9:04ampost #9455 of 2017811/3/12 at 9:07am
I don't right now unfortunately. I've been between TTs for some months. I have a line on a used VPI Scout + Dyna cart right now that if I can get for a good price I'll be all over.post #9456 of 2017811/3/12 at 9:16ampost #9457 of 2017811/3/12 at 12:26pm
Picked up an original Arcam Delta Black Box today, equipped with the old Philips TDA 1541a dac chip. It's in perfect condition and sounds very nice up to now. Only just trying it but the soundstage seems very airy and it has a nice balanced, musical sound. It's replacing the Vdac in my 2nd rig.post #9458 of 2017811/3/12 at 3:58pmpost #9459 of 2017811/3/12 at 6:11pm
I won't show the (almost) same picture I did earlier, but this was from the mini meet at my place today. We actually ended up having every CA production amp ever in one room, too.
LF, LL, LG.post #9460 of 2017811/3/12 at 6:26pmpost #9461 of 2017811/3/12 at 11:07pmpost #9462 of 2017811/3/12 at 11:34pmpost #9463 of 2017811/3/12 at 11:44pmpost #9464 of 2017811/4/12 at 12:53amQuote:
Are you posting any impressions of your mini meet? Like to read. Especially with the HE500's compared to those big boyspost #9465 of 2017811/4/12 at 1:10am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 6 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 36 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headroom Micro Amp (excellent condition, with power supply; no box... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3