Nice....I love the maple base with the Brass feet! One of these days I have to replace my VJ Walker table....Lonely stack of records in the basement!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 631post #9451 of 2155711/3/12 at 7:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 2155711/3/12 at 8:41ampost #9453 of 2155711/3/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Well then you'll be listening to the same setup I loved so much. Have fun!post #9454 of 2155711/3/12 at 9:04ampost #9455 of 2155711/3/12 at 9:07am
I don't right now unfortunately. I've been between TTs for some months. I have a line on a used VPI Scout + Dyna cart right now that if I can get for a good price I'll be all over.post #9456 of 2155711/3/12 at 9:16ampost #9457 of 2155711/3/12 at 12:26pm
Picked up an original Arcam Delta Black Box today, equipped with the old Philips TDA 1541a dac chip. It's in perfect condition and sounds very nice up to now. Only just trying it but the soundstage seems very airy and it has a nice balanced, musical sound. It's replacing the Vdac in my 2nd rig.post #9458 of 2155711/3/12 at 3:58pmpost #9459 of 2155711/3/12 at 6:11pm
I won't show the (almost) same picture I did earlier, but this was from the mini meet at my place today. We actually ended up having every CA production amp ever in one room, too.
LF, LL, LG.post #9460 of 2155711/3/12 at 6:26pmpost #9461 of 2155711/3/12 at 11:07pmpost #9462 of 2155711/3/12 at 11:34pmpost #9463 of 2155711/3/12 at 11:44pmpost #9464 of 2155711/4/12 at 12:53amQuote:
Are you posting any impressions of your mini meet? Like to read. Especially with the HE500's compared to those big boyspost #9465 of 2155711/4/12 at 1:10am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 10 minutes ago
- › Headphones for Fiio X5? 11 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear