Nice....I love the maple base with the Brass feet! One of these days I have to replace my VJ Walker table....Lonely stack of records in the basement!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 631post #9451 of 2137111/3/12 at 7:39am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 2137111/3/12 at 8:41ampost #9453 of 2137111/3/12 at 8:50amQuote:
Well then you'll be listening to the same setup I loved so much. Have fun!post #9454 of 2137111/3/12 at 9:04ampost #9455 of 2137111/3/12 at 9:07am
I don't right now unfortunately. I've been between TTs for some months. I have a line on a used VPI Scout + Dyna cart right now that if I can get for a good price I'll be all over.post #9456 of 2137111/3/12 at 9:16ampost #9457 of 2137111/3/12 at 12:26pm
Picked up an original Arcam Delta Black Box today, equipped with the old Philips TDA 1541a dac chip. It's in perfect condition and sounds very nice up to now. Only just trying it but the soundstage seems very airy and it has a nice balanced, musical sound. It's replacing the Vdac in my 2nd rig.post #9458 of 2137111/3/12 at 3:58pmpost #9459 of 2137111/3/12 at 6:11pm
I won't show the (almost) same picture I did earlier, but this was from the mini meet at my place today. We actually ended up having every CA production amp ever in one room, too.
LF, LL, LG.post #9460 of 2137111/3/12 at 6:26pmpost #9461 of 2137111/3/12 at 11:07pmpost #9462 of 2137111/3/12 at 11:34pmpost #9463 of 2137111/3/12 at 11:44pmpost #9464 of 2137111/4/12 at 12:53amQuote:
Are you posting any impressions of your mini meet? Like to read. Especially with the HE500's compared to those big boyspost #9465 of 2137111/4/12 at 1:10am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › MHDT Labs: R-2R NOS Tube DACs 15 seconds ago
- › Wired Headphones is Dead the future is wireless 37 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 53 seconds ago
- › the frustrations of buying a new computer sound system. 1 minute ago
- › JRiver Sound 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 7 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 7 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 8 minutes ago
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 9 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...