I use the CPS2+ as a preamp for the taboo and also as a preamp for the Dynaco 120. Before I got the CSP2+, I ran the Bitfrost directly into the Dynaco with great results. I have a headphone jack on the CSP2+ but it is not suited to the LCD2 headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 630
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9437 of 1783911/2/12 at 12:32pmpost #9438 of 1783911/2/12 at 8:53pmpost #9439 of 1783911/2/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
At first I thought that was an SR009 on the stand and thought "first setup ever?!?!?!?!?"post #9440 of 1783911/2/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
I just got my Bifrost, loving it so far.post #9441 of 1783911/2/12 at 11:05pmpost #9442 of 1783911/3/12 at 2:10amQuote:
Is that your loaner gear? Looking good.
Is it good to have the HD800's back in the stable?post #9443 of 1783911/3/12 at 5:22ampost #9444 of 1783911/3/12 at 5:23amQuote:
So does this put the 851 on the back burner for awhile? How is the PS stack?post #9445 of 1783911/3/12 at 5:29ampost #9446 of 1783911/3/12 at 5:52ampost #9447 of 1783911/3/12 at 5:55ampost #9448 of 1783911/3/12 at 6:05ampost #9449 of 1783911/3/12 at 6:15amQuote:
Thanks! I had such a good time spinnin', I'm only going to bed now (0630 hrs). Gotta make sure I can get some rest for: Oregon @ USC; 'Bama @ LSU!!!
Dem feets weigh 6 pounds each! The table has more punch with 'em!
Edited by Silent One - 11/3/12 at 6:16ampost #9450 of 1783911/3/12 at 6:34amQuote:
Wait a second. I know you'd been considering getting the PWD/PWT. Did you get it, or did Alex loan you his as well as the LG? (By the way everything looks nice there and I am - of course - jealous.)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 20 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 25 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Re-272 (Excellent Condition, collectors item) 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile Quality CD's - What's the Story Here?? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob