Nice. Just had a look though your photos and anyone who hasn't seen go have a look! your in for a treat. Some gorgeous photography of LCD2's n stuff. Me thinks he may not be using his phone camera though.. like I do
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 614post #9196 of 1866910/19/12 at 12:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9197 of 1866910/19/12 at 12:27pmpost #9198 of 1866910/19/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
Hey, the price is sure right for him! I hope it is still in working order.
I have about 300 records in the basement. One of these days I'll have to get another TT and play with them again.
Edited by longbowbbs - 10/19/12 at 1:35pmpost #9199 of 1866910/19/12 at 1:36pm
I just rolled in a new Golden Lion 6922 in the lead spot and dropped a JAN Sylvania 5U4G in the Rectifier position...Nice!post #9200 of 1866910/19/12 at 2:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by UltrainfernoQuote:
Yes indeed but Keph, Glenn and Woo make them. Woo owners seem to love them!
'596'? Where do we vote?!post #9201 of 1866910/19/12 at 2:13pmpost #9202 of 1866910/19/12 at 2:27pm
Thanks. I shoot the majority of the photos hand held and no artificial light setup. The high-rez photos in the blog gallery is taken under slightly different environment, but still simple. I do not believe in light box, etc. Too much fuzz.post #9203 of 1866910/20/12 at 11:20pmpost #9204 of 1866910/21/12 at 12:59ampost #9205 of 1866910/21/12 at 9:42ampost #9206 of 1866910/21/12 at 3:00pmpost #9207 of 1866910/21/12 at 3:06pmpost #9208 of 1866910/21/12 at 4:11pmpost #9209 of 1866910/21/12 at 4:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 51 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009: Best Headphone Ever Made? - Head-Fi TV, Episode 008 1 minute ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Best 2.1 computer sound system 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Are these good setting??? Rotel RDD-06 DAC + RA-1520 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)