- 3,309 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Slovenia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 599post #8971 of 1866910/8/12 at 10:18amthanks for your input norwegian!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 1866910/8/12 at 10:46ampost #8973 of 1866910/8/12 at 10:58ampost #8974 of 1866910/8/12 at 11:14am
Well i don´t really know, i have heard that superlux is a pretty big manufacturer of various electornic componets like drivers etc..They look like beyers, and feels alot like DT 770. They share the same construction with mixed aluminum / plastic.
They actually sound very good..Considering the price of 29euro..It is a rather amazing product!post #8975 of 1866910/8/12 at 5:04pmpost #8976 of 1866910/8/12 at 5:07pmpost #8977 of 1866910/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #8978 of 1866910/8/12 at 6:04pm
Pier One Imports has 'em for $20 all day long.post #8979 of 1866910/8/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Looking good.post #8980 of 1866910/8/12 at 9:49pm
Superlux is a transducer OEM that specializes more in microphones I think but has been making wildly successful cheap headphones for a while now.
I have a beater pair of Superlux HD681s. They have their own unique sound but they're styled very closely after the AKG K240. The sibling to the HD681, the HD688b has what appear to be AKG cups and the padded wing system from Audio Technica's Audiophile line. Superlux headphones have a unique sound but are stylistic rip offs.post #8981 of 1866910/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #8982 of 1866910/8/12 at 9:56pmpost #8983 of 1866910/8/12 at 10:19pmpost #8984 of 1866910/8/12 at 10:33pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 65th or Hifiman He500 ? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › Choosing loudspeakers for Marantz PM6010 OSE 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under $200? 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)