- 3,323 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Slovenia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 599post #8971 of 1943910/8/12 at 10:18amthanks for your input norwegian!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 1943910/8/12 at 10:46ampost #8973 of 1943910/8/12 at 10:58ampost #8974 of 1943910/8/12 at 11:14am
Well i don´t really know, i have heard that superlux is a pretty big manufacturer of various electornic componets like drivers etc..They look like beyers, and feels alot like DT 770. They share the same construction with mixed aluminum / plastic.
They actually sound very good..Considering the price of 29euro..It is a rather amazing product!post #8975 of 1943910/8/12 at 5:04pmpost #8976 of 1943910/8/12 at 5:07pmpost #8977 of 1943910/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #8978 of 1943910/8/12 at 6:04pm
Pier One Imports has 'em for $20 all day long.post #8979 of 1943910/8/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Looking good.post #8980 of 1943910/8/12 at 9:49pm
Superlux is a transducer OEM that specializes more in microphones I think but has been making wildly successful cheap headphones for a while now.
I have a beater pair of Superlux HD681s. They have their own unique sound but they're styled very closely after the AKG K240. The sibling to the HD681, the HD688b has what appear to be AKG cups and the padded wing system from Audio Technica's Audiophile line. Superlux headphones have a unique sound but are stylistic rip offs.post #8981 of 1943910/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #8982 of 1943910/8/12 at 9:56pmpost #8983 of 1943910/8/12 at 10:19pmpost #8984 of 1943910/8/12 at 10:33pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 38 seconds ago
- › Sony D-25 Refurbishment with Service Manual! 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? 4 minutes ago
- › Celsus Sound Companion One, 32/384 USB, iOS/Android, 24/192 Wi-Fi... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)