- 3,073 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Slovenia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 599post #8971 of 1749510/8/12 at 10:18amthanks for your input norwegian!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 1749510/8/12 at 10:46ampost #8973 of 1749510/8/12 at 10:58ampost #8974 of 1749510/8/12 at 11:14am
Well i don´t really know, i have heard that superlux is a pretty big manufacturer of various electornic componets like drivers etc..They look like beyers, and feels alot like DT 770. They share the same construction with mixed aluminum / plastic.
They actually sound very good..Considering the price of 29euro..It is a rather amazing product!post #8975 of 1749510/8/12 at 5:04pmpost #8976 of 1749510/8/12 at 5:07pmpost #8977 of 1749510/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #8978 of 1749510/8/12 at 6:04pm
Pier One Imports has 'em for $20 all day long.post #8979 of 1749510/8/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Looking good.post #8980 of 1749510/8/12 at 9:49pm
Superlux is a transducer OEM that specializes more in microphones I think but has been making wildly successful cheap headphones for a while now.
I have a beater pair of Superlux HD681s. They have their own unique sound but they're styled very closely after the AKG K240. The sibling to the HD681, the HD688b has what appear to be AKG cups and the padded wing system from Audio Technica's Audiophile line. Superlux headphones have a unique sound but are stylistic rip offs.post #8981 of 1749510/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #8982 of 1749510/8/12 at 9:56pmpost #8983 of 1749510/8/12 at 10:19pmpost #8984 of 1749510/8/12 at 10:33pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 46 seconds ago
- › Help me upgrade from my Audio-Technica ATH-A700 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › KEF M500 versus Martin Logan Mikros 90 2 minutes ago
- › RWAK100 (Astell & Kern AK100 with Redwine Audio mod) + Genuine... 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude