Nice, they look a lot like Beyers. Are they made by the same people?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 599post #8971 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8972 of 2113810/8/12 at 11:14am
Well i don´t really know, i have heard that superlux is a pretty big manufacturer of various electornic componets like drivers etc..They look like beyers, and feels alot like DT 770. They share the same construction with mixed aluminum / plastic.
They actually sound very good..Considering the price of 29euro..It is a rather amazing product!post #8973 of 2113810/8/12 at 5:04pmpost #8974 of 2113810/8/12 at 5:07pmpost #8975 of 2113810/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #8976 of 2113810/8/12 at 6:04pmpost #8977 of 2113810/8/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Looking good.post #8978 of 2113810/8/12 at 9:49pm
Superlux is a transducer OEM that specializes more in microphones I think but has been making wildly successful cheap headphones for a while now.
I have a beater pair of Superlux HD681s. They have their own unique sound but they're styled very closely after the AKG K240. The sibling to the HD681, the HD688b has what appear to be AKG cups and the padded wing system from Audio Technica's Audiophile line. Superlux headphones have a unique sound but are stylistic rip offs.post #8979 of 2113810/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #8980 of 2113810/8/12 at 9:56pmpost #8981 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:19pmpost #8982 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:33pmpost #8983 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:41pmpost #8984 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:43pmpost #8985 of 2113810/8/12 at 10:52pm
AKG, Beyer, and Beats (in the case of Fanny Wang), etc aren't as touchy as Apple apparently.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 10/8/12 at 10:55pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 30 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 32 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Apple EarPods Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AIWA - OWNERS?? Vintage High end Cans - HP-X10, HP-T10, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD-J vs SE846 4 minutes ago
- › New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+ 5 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...