I am going to have to get some kind of stand for the 650's...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 596post #8926 of 2022610/5/12 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8927 of 2022610/5/12 at 2:27pm
Finally bought everything I need for my desk at uni, very happy with the setup now so I thought I'd share [=
The relevant audio goodies are a 2011 Mac Mini>>FiiO E17>>Arcam Alpha 8 driving (For the moment) a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s and Philips Fidelio L1s.post #8928 of 2022610/5/12 at 2:42pmpost #8929 of 2022610/5/12 at 2:49pmpost #8930 of 2022610/5/12 at 2:53pm
Thanks (: they're fantastic, most of my listening gets done through headphones (This is head fi after all!) so I didn't want to spend too much. Luckily I inherited the amp and cabling from my father, and I had enough amazon credit to get the 9.1s for about £70, an absolute steal for that! I don't think I'm likely to find anything better for that sort of money. Part of me wants a sub, but they're bassy enough for my tastes most of the time and I'm not sure the people on lower floors would particularly appreciate it, they're loud enough as it is.post #8931 of 2022610/5/12 at 2:58pmpost #8932 of 2022610/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #8933 of 2022610/5/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Thanks friend....good things come in small packagespost #8934 of 2022610/6/12 at 1:44amQuote:
How does the Focusrite Forte compare to the Apogee Digital Duet 2?post #8935 of 2022610/6/12 at 1:45amQuote:
How does the Focusrite Forte compare to the Apogee Digital Duet 2?post #8936 of 2022610/6/12 at 7:23am
I'd be interested on this one too. They made improvements on the Duet feature wise, IMO. So I'd really like to hear how it performs.
No breakaway outputs is a huge plus, PC and Mac, and the option for a proper PSU.post #8937 of 2022610/6/12 at 10:14amQuote:
This is what primarily got me interested.. :)post #8938 of 2022610/6/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i love wharfedale :) nice setup btw
400TH POST :)post #8939 of 2022610/6/12 at 12:51pmQuote:Quote:
Recently Echo Audio also released the Echo2. Has anyone had a chance to hear that?
I'm currently using a NI Traktor 2 which is great for outputs and functionality, but the headphone out leaves me a little wanting.post #8940 of 2022610/6/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
That is quite the long wall at a university.
My next step would be throwing up a painting/picture/poster on that wall.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › I am out of the loop. Is Kernal Streaming/ASIO still neccessary in... 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaming/Music under $500 headphones. 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2