I am going to have to get some kind of stand for the 650's...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 596post #8926 of 2123210/5/12 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8927 of 2123210/5/12 at 2:27pm
Finally bought everything I need for my desk at uni, very happy with the setup now so I thought I'd share [=
The relevant audio goodies are a 2011 Mac Mini>>FiiO E17>>Arcam Alpha 8 driving (For the moment) a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s and Philips Fidelio L1s.post #8928 of 2123210/5/12 at 2:42pmpost #8929 of 2123210/5/12 at 2:49pmpost #8930 of 2123210/5/12 at 2:53pm
Thanks (: they're fantastic, most of my listening gets done through headphones (This is head fi after all!) so I didn't want to spend too much. Luckily I inherited the amp and cabling from my father, and I had enough amazon credit to get the 9.1s for about £70, an absolute steal for that! I don't think I'm likely to find anything better for that sort of money. Part of me wants a sub, but they're bassy enough for my tastes most of the time and I'm not sure the people on lower floors would particularly appreciate it, they're loud enough as it is.post #8931 of 2123210/5/12 at 2:58pmpost #8932 of 2123210/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #8933 of 2123210/5/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Thanks friend....good things come in small packagespost #8934 of 2123210/6/12 at 1:44ampost #8935 of 2123210/6/12 at 1:45ampost #8936 of 2123210/6/12 at 7:23am
I'd be interested on this one too. They made improvements on the Duet feature wise, IMO. So I'd really like to hear how it performs.
No breakaway outputs is a huge plus, PC and Mac, and the option for a proper PSU.post #8937 of 2123210/6/12 at 10:14amQuote:
This is what primarily got me interested.. :)post #8938 of 2123210/6/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i love wharfedale :) nice setup btw
400TH POST :)post #8939 of 2123210/6/12 at 12:51pmQuote:Quote:
Recently Echo Audio also released the Echo2. Has anyone had a chance to hear that?
I'm currently using a NI Traktor 2 which is great for outputs and functionality, but the headphone out leaves me a little wanting.post #8940 of 2123210/6/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
That is quite the long wall at a university.
My next step would be throwing up a painting/picture/poster on that wall.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Impressions and Discussion Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Beoplay (B&O) H7's announced 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › ejong7's Meet, Show and Factory Tour Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendations around $300 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...