I am going to have to get some kind of stand for the 650's...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 596post #8926 of 2137010/5/12 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8927 of 2137010/5/12 at 2:27pm
Finally bought everything I need for my desk at uni, very happy with the setup now so I thought I'd share [=
The relevant audio goodies are a 2011 Mac Mini>>FiiO E17>>Arcam Alpha 8 driving (For the moment) a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s and Philips Fidelio L1s.post #8928 of 2137010/5/12 at 2:42pmpost #8929 of 2137010/5/12 at 2:49pmpost #8930 of 2137010/5/12 at 2:53pm
Thanks (: they're fantastic, most of my listening gets done through headphones (This is head fi after all!) so I didn't want to spend too much. Luckily I inherited the amp and cabling from my father, and I had enough amazon credit to get the 9.1s for about £70, an absolute steal for that! I don't think I'm likely to find anything better for that sort of money. Part of me wants a sub, but they're bassy enough for my tastes most of the time and I'm not sure the people on lower floors would particularly appreciate it, they're loud enough as it is.post #8931 of 2137010/5/12 at 2:58pmpost #8932 of 2137010/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #8933 of 2137010/5/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Thanks friend....good things come in small packagespost #8934 of 2137010/6/12 at 1:44ampost #8935 of 2137010/6/12 at 1:45ampost #8936 of 2137010/6/12 at 7:23am
I'd be interested on this one too. They made improvements on the Duet feature wise, IMO. So I'd really like to hear how it performs.
No breakaway outputs is a huge plus, PC and Mac, and the option for a proper PSU.post #8937 of 2137010/6/12 at 10:14amQuote:
This is what primarily got me interested.. :)post #8938 of 2137010/6/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i love wharfedale :) nice setup btw
400TH POST :)post #8939 of 2137010/6/12 at 12:51pmQuote:Quote:
Recently Echo Audio also released the Echo2. Has anyone had a chance to hear that?
I'm currently using a NI Traktor 2 which is great for outputs and functionality, but the headphone out leaves me a little wanting.post #8940 of 2137010/6/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
That is quite the long wall at a university.
My next step would be throwing up a painting/picture/poster on that wall.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony MDR-1000X 6 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 35 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...