I am going to have to get some kind of stand for the 650's...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 596post #8926 of 1987310/5/12 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8927 of 1987310/5/12 at 2:27pm
Finally bought everything I need for my desk at uni, very happy with the setup now so I thought I'd share [=
The relevant audio goodies are a 2011 Mac Mini>>FiiO E17>>Arcam Alpha 8 driving (For the moment) a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s and Philips Fidelio L1s.post #8928 of 1987310/5/12 at 2:42pmpost #8929 of 1987310/5/12 at 2:49pmpost #8930 of 1987310/5/12 at 2:53pm
Thanks (: they're fantastic, most of my listening gets done through headphones (This is head fi after all!) so I didn't want to spend too much. Luckily I inherited the amp and cabling from my father, and I had enough amazon credit to get the 9.1s for about £70, an absolute steal for that! I don't think I'm likely to find anything better for that sort of money. Part of me wants a sub, but they're bassy enough for my tastes most of the time and I'm not sure the people on lower floors would particularly appreciate it, they're loud enough as it is.post #8931 of 1987310/5/12 at 2:58pmpost #8932 of 1987310/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #8933 of 1987310/5/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Thanks friend....good things come in small packagespost #8934 of 1987310/6/12 at 1:44amQuote:
How does the Focusrite Forte compare to the Apogee Digital Duet 2?post #8935 of 1987310/6/12 at 1:45amQuote:
How does the Focusrite Forte compare to the Apogee Digital Duet 2?post #8936 of 1987310/6/12 at 7:23am
I'd be interested on this one too. They made improvements on the Duet feature wise, IMO. So I'd really like to hear how it performs.
No breakaway outputs is a huge plus, PC and Mac, and the option for a proper PSU.post #8937 of 1987310/6/12 at 10:14amQuote:
This is what primarily got me interested.. :)post #8938 of 1987310/6/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i love wharfedale :) nice setup btw
400TH POST :)post #8939 of 1987310/6/12 at 12:51pmQuote:Quote:
Recently Echo Audio also released the Echo2. Has anyone had a chance to hear that?
I'm currently using a NI Traktor 2 which is great for outputs and functionality, but the headphone out leaves me a little wanting.post #8940 of 1987310/6/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
That is quite the long wall at a university.
My next step would be throwing up a painting/picture/poster on that wall.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2