I am going to have to get some kind of stand for the 650's...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
I loved these Bluetooth earphones,was pme of my best buys, I got them for a shade under $30 at https://www.chinavasion.com/. The earphones come with a bag of silicon clips and different size...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 596post #8926 of 2129110/5/12 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8927 of 2129110/5/12 at 2:27pm
Finally bought everything I need for my desk at uni, very happy with the setup now so I thought I'd share [=
The relevant audio goodies are a 2011 Mac Mini>>FiiO E17>>Arcam Alpha 8 driving (For the moment) a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1s and Philips Fidelio L1s.post #8928 of 2129110/5/12 at 2:42pmpost #8929 of 2129110/5/12 at 2:49pmpost #8930 of 2129110/5/12 at 2:53pm
Thanks (: they're fantastic, most of my listening gets done through headphones (This is head fi after all!) so I didn't want to spend too much. Luckily I inherited the amp and cabling from my father, and I had enough amazon credit to get the 9.1s for about £70, an absolute steal for that! I don't think I'm likely to find anything better for that sort of money. Part of me wants a sub, but they're bassy enough for my tastes most of the time and I'm not sure the people on lower floors would particularly appreciate it, they're loud enough as it is.post #8931 of 2129110/5/12 at 2:58pmpost #8932 of 2129110/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #8933 of 2129110/5/12 at 9:15pmQuote:
Thanks friend....good things come in small packagespost #8934 of 2129110/6/12 at 1:44ampost #8935 of 2129110/6/12 at 1:45ampost #8936 of 2129110/6/12 at 7:23am
I'd be interested on this one too. They made improvements on the Duet feature wise, IMO. So I'd really like to hear how it performs.
No breakaway outputs is a huge plus, PC and Mac, and the option for a proper PSU.post #8937 of 2129110/6/12 at 10:14amQuote:
This is what primarily got me interested.. :)post #8938 of 2129110/6/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i love wharfedale :) nice setup btw
400TH POST :)post #8939 of 2129110/6/12 at 12:51pmQuote:Quote:
Recently Echo Audio also released the Echo2. Has anyone had a chance to hear that?
I'm currently using a NI Traktor 2 which is great for outputs and functionality, but the headphone out leaves me a little wanting.post #8940 of 2129110/6/12 at 2:19pmQuote:
That is quite the long wall at a university.
My next step would be throwing up a painting/picture/poster on that wall.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 21 seconds ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 59 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 1 minute ago
- › The AK320 thread 1 minute ago
- › COMPARISON / REVIEW (Part Deux) : A tale of two Sennheisers –... 1 minute ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 2 minutes ago
- › recommendation for bluetooth headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Quiet Comfort or IEM? 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...