Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 595post #8911 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8912 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:14ampost #8913 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:21ampost #8914 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:22amQuote:
Deja Vu Audio Ltd, McLean VA.post #8915 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:29amQuote:
Pay me instead dude ;)post #8916 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:54am
Of course you picked the most expensive item. I guess I should've said 'almost the entire line'.
The only other thing above 10k is the TT, but for the DACs, Phono Stages, and Amps it seems very reasonable if the sound holds up.post #8917 of 2123010/5/12 at 7:58am
I appreciate the total "Go for it" approach to Summit-Fi, but seriously, $32,000 for a CD player? Considering the direction of music consumption and the advance of lossless codecs you wonder where the tipping point is for a product making sense.post #8918 of 2123010/5/12 at 8:25amQuote:
Yes, it was an "entire line" comment. Perhaps I take statements like that too literally.
Keep in mind the DACs, phono stages, and amps all need to be paired with "humpty"s or "dumpty"s ($2500 and $3500) PS's for optimal performance. That brings the price up quite a bit.
That said, some of their products do come up at decent discounts on Audiogon once in a while.post #8919 of 2123010/5/12 at 12:13pmpost #8920 of 2123010/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8921 of 2123010/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8922 of 2123010/5/12 at 1:35pmpost #8923 of 2123010/5/12 at 1:36pmpost #8924 of 2123010/5/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Love my ATH-m50s but I am tired of the long coiled wire. Over-Ears... 1 minute ago
- › Artifact in my music? 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Music too loud 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blox TM7 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added... 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...