Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble:Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing in-ears....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 595post #8911 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8912 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:14ampost #8913 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:21ampost #8914 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:22amQuote:
Deja Vu Audio Ltd, McLean VA.post #8915 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:29amQuote:
Pay me instead dude ;)post #8916 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:54am
Of course you picked the most expensive item. I guess I should've said 'almost the entire line'.
The only other thing above 10k is the TT, but for the DACs, Phono Stages, and Amps it seems very reasonable if the sound holds up.post #8917 of 2119310/5/12 at 7:58am
I appreciate the total "Go for it" approach to Summit-Fi, but seriously, $32,000 for a CD player? Considering the direction of music consumption and the advance of lossless codecs you wonder where the tipping point is for a product making sense.post #8918 of 2119310/5/12 at 8:25amQuote:
Yes, it was an "entire line" comment. Perhaps I take statements like that too literally.
Keep in mind the DACs, phono stages, and amps all need to be paired with "humpty"s or "dumpty"s ($2500 and $3500) PS's for optimal performance. That brings the price up quite a bit.
That said, some of their products do come up at decent discounts on Audiogon once in a while.post #8919 of 2119310/5/12 at 12:13pmpost #8920 of 2119310/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8921 of 2119310/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8922 of 2119310/5/12 at 1:35pmpost #8923 of 2119310/5/12 at 1:36pmpost #8924 of 2119310/5/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone to IEM converts? 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for an audio fix after getting a taste of a true Hi-Fi... 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › New member 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...