Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 595post #8911 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8912 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:14ampost #8913 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:21ampost #8914 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:22amQuote:
Deja Vu Audio Ltd, McLean VA.post #8915 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:29amQuote:
Pay me instead dude ;)post #8916 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:54am
Of course you picked the most expensive item. I guess I should've said 'almost the entire line'.
The only other thing above 10k is the TT, but for the DACs, Phono Stages, and Amps it seems very reasonable if the sound holds up.post #8917 of 2157610/5/12 at 7:58am
I appreciate the total "Go for it" approach to Summit-Fi, but seriously, $32,000 for a CD player? Considering the direction of music consumption and the advance of lossless codecs you wonder where the tipping point is for a product making sense.post #8918 of 2157610/5/12 at 8:25amQuote:
Yes, it was an "entire line" comment. Perhaps I take statements like that too literally.
Keep in mind the DACs, phono stages, and amps all need to be paired with "humpty"s or "dumpty"s ($2500 and $3500) PS's for optimal performance. That brings the price up quite a bit.
That said, some of their products do come up at decent discounts on Audiogon once in a while.post #8919 of 2157610/5/12 at 12:13pmpost #8920 of 2157610/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8921 of 2157610/5/12 at 12:38pmpost #8922 of 2157610/5/12 at 1:35pmpost #8923 of 2157610/5/12 at 1:36pmpost #8924 of 2157610/5/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 11 seconds ago
- › Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin! 19 seconds ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 41 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Tennmak 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Did Klipsch Make Headphone for Music before Beyerdynamic 5 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear