Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 591post #8851 of 2123010/3/12 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8852 of 2123010/3/12 at 9:09ampost #8853 of 2123010/3/12 at 9:18ampost #8854 of 2123010/3/12 at 9:33am
"Out of whack" absolutely. Grado's cost a fortune in Europe. I paid £490 for my RS1's from the USA, if I'd bought from my nearsest dealer they would have been £849.50...post #8855 of 2123010/3/12 at 10:06ampost #8856 of 2123010/3/12 at 10:08ampost #8857 of 2123010/3/12 at 10:49ampost #8858 of 2123010/3/12 at 12:45pmCould somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help mepost #8859 of 2123010/3/12 at 2:55pm
I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them :post #8860 of 2123010/3/12 at 2:58pm
Thats all you got?? Mine is a lot better. Haha. I wish I had a eighth of the setup you have!post #8861 of 2123010/3/12 at 3:01pmpost #8862 of 2123010/3/12 at 5:02pmQuote:
There are very few times in my life when I've been jealous and this is one of them. Amazing setup man. I hope you get to enjoy it daily.post #8863 of 2123010/3/12 at 5:47pm
Beautiful. Considering you just paid about $7-8K for that rig, I pardon you for posting it multiple times.
The table's decor matches the GES (WES? -- the silver Woo).
Edited by sphinxvc - 10/3/12 at 6:05pmpost #8864 of 2123010/3/12 at 10:23pmQuote:
E10, plain and simple.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 16 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Now Available!] Get 25% Off Melissa Menago's Little Crimes (Chesky... 3 minutes ago
- › Atlanta Fall Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...