Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 591post #8851 of 2107110/3/12 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8852 of 2107110/3/12 at 9:09ampost #8853 of 2107110/3/12 at 9:18ampost #8854 of 2107110/3/12 at 9:33am
"Out of whack" absolutely. Grado's cost a fortune in Europe. I paid £490 for my RS1's from the USA, if I'd bought from my nearsest dealer they would have been £849.50...post #8855 of 2107110/3/12 at 10:06ampost #8856 of 2107110/3/12 at 10:08ampost #8857 of 2107110/3/12 at 10:49ampost #8858 of 2107110/3/12 at 12:45pmCould somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help mepost #8859 of 2107110/3/12 at 2:55pm
I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them :post #8860 of 2107110/3/12 at 2:58pm
Thats all you got?? Mine is a lot better. Haha. I wish I had a eighth of the setup you have!post #8861 of 2107110/3/12 at 3:01pmpost #8862 of 2107110/3/12 at 5:02pmQuote:
There are very few times in my life when I've been jealous and this is one of them. Amazing setup man. I hope you get to enjoy it daily.post #8863 of 2107110/3/12 at 5:47pm
Beautiful. Considering you just paid about $7-8K for that rig, I pardon you for posting it multiple times.
The table's decor matches the GES (WES? -- the silver Woo).
Edited by sphinxvc - 10/3/12 at 6:05pmpost #8864 of 2107110/3/12 at 10:23pmQuote:
E10, plain and simple.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Cowon Plenue D 33 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] AKG K545: A new benchmark in portable audio 4 minutes ago
- › Uncomfortable Sennheiser HD598s: return for something else (AD700x)... 5 minutes ago
- › iFi: NOS6922 Valve/Tube upgrade set (new product announcement!) 6 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 6 minutes ago
- › Micro Idsd VS Mojo VS Fiio X7, Need Advice Pls 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10 CIEM 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse