Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 591post #8851 of 2004210/3/12 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8852 of 2004210/3/12 at 9:09ampost #8853 of 2004210/3/12 at 9:18ampost #8854 of 2004210/3/12 at 9:33am
"Out of whack" absolutely. Grado's cost a fortune in Europe. I paid £490 for my RS1's from the USA, if I'd bought from my nearsest dealer they would have been £849.50...post #8855 of 2004210/3/12 at 10:06ampost #8856 of 2004210/3/12 at 10:08ampost #8857 of 2004210/3/12 at 10:49ampost #8858 of 2004210/3/12 at 12:45pmCould somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help mepost #8859 of 2004210/3/12 at 2:55pm
I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them :post #8860 of 2004210/3/12 at 2:58pm
Thats all you got?? Mine is a lot better. Haha. I wish I had a eighth of the setup you have!post #8861 of 2004210/3/12 at 3:01pmpost #8862 of 2004210/3/12 at 5:02pmQuote:
There are very few times in my life when I've been jealous and this is one of them. Amazing setup man. I hope you get to enjoy it daily.post #8863 of 2004210/3/12 at 5:47pm
Beautiful. Considering you just paid about $7-8K for that rig, I pardon you for posting it multiple times.
The table's decor matches the GES (WES? -- the silver Woo).
Edited by sphinxvc - 10/3/12 at 6:05pmpost #8864 of 2004210/3/12 at 10:23pmQuote:
E10, plain and simple.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 44 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 45 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › HD 600 vs HD 650 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2