Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
*A Sample of the HD7 was provided by PreSounus for my unbiased review* https://www.presonus.com/products/HD7 Cloning. Not a sheep, but headphones. The PreSounus HD7 is a...
I bought these in Chicago O'Hare before I got into the Head-Fi hobby. I was looking more for a bluetooth headset solution but liked the way these sounded. After listening to Grados, Senns, and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 591post #8851 of 2014810/3/12 at 8:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8852 of 2014810/3/12 at 9:09ampost #8853 of 2014810/3/12 at 9:18ampost #8854 of 2014810/3/12 at 9:33am
"Out of whack" absolutely. Grado's cost a fortune in Europe. I paid £490 for my RS1's from the USA, if I'd bought from my nearsest dealer they would have been £849.50...post #8855 of 2014810/3/12 at 10:06ampost #8856 of 2014810/3/12 at 10:08ampost #8857 of 2014810/3/12 at 10:49ampost #8858 of 2014810/3/12 at 12:45pmCould somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help mepost #8859 of 2014810/3/12 at 2:55pm
I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them :post #8860 of 2014810/3/12 at 2:58pm
Thats all you got?? Mine is a lot better. Haha. I wish I had a eighth of the setup you have!post #8861 of 2014810/3/12 at 3:01pmpost #8862 of 2014810/3/12 at 5:02pmQuote:
There are very few times in my life when I've been jealous and this is one of them. Amazing setup man. I hope you get to enjoy it daily.post #8863 of 2014810/3/12 at 5:47pm
Beautiful. Considering you just paid about $7-8K for that rig, I pardon you for posting it multiple times.
The table's decor matches the GES (WES? -- the silver Woo).
Edited by sphinxvc - 10/3/12 at 6:05pmpost #8864 of 2014810/3/12 at 10:23pmQuote:
E10, plain and simple.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Android phones and USB DACs 45 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Dedicated Class A Headphone Power Amplifier (Tube or SS) for use... 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 4 minutes ago
- › Original X5 in Excellent Condition plus (1) 64GB MicroSD 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)