Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 591

post #8851 of 20148
http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/fb/fb050827_image.jpeg
post #8852 of 20148

Is it just me or do those prices seem a little out of whack?

post #8853 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/fb/fb050827_image.jpeg


L3000.gif

post #8854 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Is it just me or do those prices seem a little out of whack?

"Out of whack" absolutely. Grado's cost a fortune in Europe. I paid £490 for my RS1's from the USA, if I'd bought from my nearsest dealer they would have been £849.50... eek.gif

post #8855 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/fb/fb050827_image.jpeg

 

Where is that? UK somewhere no doubt rolleyes.gif

post #8856 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Where is that? UK somewhere no doubt rolleyes.gif
My crib^^
No it's in Harrods
post #8857 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post


My crib^^
No it's in Harrods

Makes sense.. Anyone who shops in Harrods can defo afford those prices

post #8858 of 20148
Could somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help me smily_headphones1.gif
post #8859 of 20148

I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them wink.gif :

post #8860 of 20148

Thats all you got?? Mine is a lot better. Haha. I wish I had a eighth of the setup you have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOwen View Post

I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them wink.gif :

post #8861 of 20148

Man that Woo WES had better be glowing like an freaking radioactive material from another world considering its design, beauty, and price. 

post #8862 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOwen View Post

I know I just recently post photos of my rig, but yesterday my friend came by with his good camera and take some photos... so I decided to post some of them wink.gif  :





There are very few times in my life when I've been jealous and this is one of them. Amazing setup man. I hope you get to enjoy it daily.
post #8863 of 20148

Beautiful.  Considering you just paid about $7-8K for that rig, I pardon you for posting it multiple times.  

 

The table's decor matches the GES (WES? -- the silver Woo).  

 

Nice rig.


Edited by sphinxvc - 10/3/12 at 6:05pm
post #8864 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post

Could somebody sugest me a good usb dac/amp for <$50, i was looking at the D5 but it has way to much noice,( does anybody have experiance with the D5/SR80i) i know this has to be in some kind of recomandation thread, i don't wanna look for it so please help me smily_headphones1.gif

E10, plain and simple.

post #8865 of 20148

I have a better monitor than DragonOwen!

 

 

 

Oh the small victories in life...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...