DragonOwen, it has been fun to watch your system progress. Great job and congrats!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 589post #8821 of 183989/30/12 at 2:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8822 of 183989/30/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
I think that I'm still not finished with my system progress ... but have to pay my debt for purchasing WES and Akurate first .
Next I plan to do something about power... I'm thinking of buying something like Power Plant P3/P5 or Dussun X800/1200/1600 in the middle-end of next year
Edited by DragonOwen - 9/30/12 at 3:05pmpost #8823 of 183989/30/12 at 3:14pmpost #8824 of 183989/30/12 at 6:09pmpost #8825 of 183989/30/12 at 7:27pmpost #8826 of 1839810/1/12 at 9:43ampost #8827 of 1839810/1/12 at 9:44am
Not really my station but..I just finished my open back JVC HA-RX 700 today, the final mod was to put a new more sturdy 6,3mm plug..Can´t do much more to improve sound on these. It was a fun can to play arround with! :)post #8828 of 1839810/1/12 at 9:56amQuote:
Pretty picture with nice depth. Did you use a Macro lens? :Dpost #8829 of 1839810/1/12 at 10:34ampost #8830 of 1839810/1/12 at 12:22pmpost #8831 of 1839810/1/12 at 12:33pm
This is very similar to my coworker's head-fi station except he uses Windows phone.post #8832 of 1839810/1/12 at 1:47pm
Thats an E17 ( has the buttons on top )
and nope, these are my grados ( those headphones ^^ in my last post are my sennheiser HD 595's )post #8833 of 1839810/1/12 at 2:05pmpost #8834 of 1839810/1/12 at 2:32pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 51 seconds ago
- › Bakoon japan launch 1st portable headphone amplifier HDA 5520 57 seconds ago
- › Favourite headphone shops in the UK? 1 minute ago
- › output impedance: continuously adjustable? 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › Official plans for firmware updates for the X3 after version 2.10... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)