and a knife? is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 187419/27/12 at 10:22am
"Don't touch my cans!"post #8733 of 187419/27/12 at 10:33am
Yes you do. I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.Quote:
MorbidToaster knows what's up. I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife. I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent". In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.post #8734 of 187419/27/12 at 10:40ampost #8735 of 187419/27/12 at 10:57amQuote:Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Yes you do. I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.
MorbidToaster knows what's up. I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife. I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent". In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.
It also means "Touch my Schiit and suffer the consequences."post #8736 of 187419/27/12 at 11:42amQuote:
Headphone rig > $10K, cellphone $20. Typical head-fier :)
VERY nice.post #8737 of 187419/27/12 at 11:47ampost #8738 of 187419/27/12 at 1:24pmpost #8739 of 187419/27/12 at 4:14pmpost #8740 of 187419/27/12 at 5:00pm
my listening station when I'm not on the PC. (you shall not be getting a pic of that but i will tell you it consists of a xonar dx e9 and a pair of frankenzone's) the records are under the turntable and the booze is under the speaker.
anyways setup there is nextech auto turntable (not great but was cheap) > E11 into either grado sr60 ath-a700 or B2's depending on what I'm listening to. the mini system is a Sony mhc-gx45 which is dieing.post #8741 of 187419/27/12 at 8:06pmpost #8742 of 187419/27/12 at 8:10pmpost #8743 of 187419/27/12 at 8:13pm
Seriously. It's like reading 'they all die' the book.post #8744 of 187419/27/12 at 9:42pmpost #8745 of 187419/27/12 at 10:00pm
which amp and amps only run on analogue signal so if your trying to feed an amp a digital signal then yes your going to need a d/ac like you cant plug a SPDIF or a optical cable into a amp and hope it works. where as you can plug any line level or phono into the amp and it should work to some extent.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 30 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best looking tube amp 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables Silver Poison for Sennheiser HD 650 / 600 / 580 (and... 2 minutes ago
- › where to get 3,5mm Jack plug 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)