Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 583

post #8731 of 19212

and a knife?  is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?

post #8732 of 19212

"Don't touch my cans!"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinharding View Post

and a knife?  is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?

post #8733 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post


Do i see a bose can in the first pic on the left?

 

Yes you do.  I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinharding View Post

and a knife?  is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?

 

MorbidToaster knows what's up.  I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife.  I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent".  In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.

post #8734 of 19212

beerchug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

 

MorbidToaster knows what's up.  I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife.  I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent".  In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.

post #8735 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzerdave View Post

 

Yes you do.  I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.

 

 

 

MorbidToaster knows what's up.  I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife.  I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent".  In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.

It also means "Touch my Schiit and suffer the consequences." biggrin.gif

post #8736 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOwen View Post

WES [MAXXED] has arrived! tongue_smile.gif

So here is some photos of my new home rig:

 

  

Headphone rig > $10K, cellphone $20. Typical head-fier :)

 

VERY nice.

post #8737 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzleraddict View Post

It also means "Touch my Schiit and suffer the consequences." biggrin.gif

we never tire of the Schitt jokes.. tongue.gif

post #8738 of 19212

the fat 6 is damn good even at today standard 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroldan View Post

Headphone rig > $10K, cellphone $20. Typical head-fier :)

 

VERY nice.

post #8739 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOwen View Post

WES [MAXXED] has arrived! tongue_smile.gif

 

Congratulations DragonOwen! I know you have waited a long time for this. It looks fantastic. 

post #8740 of 19212

my listening station when I'm not on the PC.  (you shall not be getting a pic of that but i will tell you it consists of a  xonar dx  e9 and a pair of frankenzone's)   the records are under the turntable  and the booze is under the speaker.  

anyways setup there is  nextech auto turntable (not great but was cheap) > E11  into either grado sr60  ath-a700  or B2's depending on what I'm listening to.  the mini system is a Sony mhc-gx45 which is dieing.  

post #8741 of 19212

Halfway through book 5 atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by madriz View Post

post #8742 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emospence View Post

Halfway through book 5 atm

very_evil_smiley.gif They all die!   

 

I am semi patiently waiting for #6. 

post #8743 of 19212

Seriously. It's like reading 'they all die' the book. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

very_evil_smiley.gif They all die!   

 

I am semi patiently waiting for #6. 

post #8744 of 19212
Do you need a DAC for the amp to work?
post #8745 of 19212
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Do you need a DAC for the amp to work?

which amp  and amps only run on analogue signal so if your trying to feed an amp a digital signal then yes your going to need a d/ac  like you cant plug a SPDIF or a optical cable into a amp and hope it works.  where as you can plug any line level or phono into the amp and it should work to some extent. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...