and a knife? is that used for "active component protection" while you're at work?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 192129/27/12 at 10:22am
"Don't touch my cans!"post #8733 of 192129/27/12 at 10:33am
Yes you do. I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.Quote:
MorbidToaster knows what's up. I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife. I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent". In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.post #8734 of 192129/27/12 at 10:40ampost #8735 of 192129/27/12 at 10:57amQuote:Originally Posted by jazzerdave
Yes you do. I'm not particularly fond/proud of them, but I will cop to owning a pair.
MorbidToaster knows what's up. I'm in Texas, so it's expected that I carry a knife. I guess it says "don't touch my cans without prior consent". In reality it's just another useful tool - I open a lot of boxes and whatnot.
It also means "Touch my Schiit and suffer the consequences."post #8736 of 192129/27/12 at 11:42amQuote:
Headphone rig > $10K, cellphone $20. Typical head-fier :)
VERY nice.post #8737 of 192129/27/12 at 11:47ampost #8738 of 192129/27/12 at 1:24pmpost #8739 of 192129/27/12 at 4:14pm
Congratulations DragonOwen! I know you have waited a long time for this. It looks fantastic.post #8740 of 192129/27/12 at 5:00pm
my listening station when I'm not on the PC. (you shall not be getting a pic of that but i will tell you it consists of a xonar dx e9 and a pair of frankenzone's) the records are under the turntable and the booze is under the speaker.
anyways setup there is nextech auto turntable (not great but was cheap) > E11 into either grado sr60 ath-a700 or B2's depending on what I'm listening to. the mini system is a Sony mhc-gx45 which is dieing.post #8741 of 192129/27/12 at 8:06pmpost #8742 of 192129/27/12 at 8:10pmpost #8743 of 192129/27/12 at 8:13pm
Seriously. It's like reading 'they all die' the book.post #8744 of 192129/27/12 at 9:42pmpost #8745 of 192129/27/12 at 10:00pm
which amp and amps only run on analogue signal so if your trying to feed an amp a digital signal then yes your going to need a d/ac like you cant plug a SPDIF or a optical cable into a amp and hope it works. where as you can plug any line level or phono into the amp and it should work to some extent.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Headphone Recommendation (And Any Accessories Needed)! 9 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 12 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 1 minute ago
- › JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100 2 minutes ago
- › what COMPANY makes the best headphones 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by marmarama
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)